PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Vacation!

Jenni
08-14-2006, 05:41 PM
Just got back from having a great time visiting my brother's family. They both work during the day, and of course I was given the run of the place, and a fantastic opportunity to dress up. Went out to a nearby mall, and instantly became a shop-a-holic! First on the list was Limited Too, so I went in and scored a really cute green top with some rhinestones and a couple of tank tops. I just love that store, it's the temple of "cute".

Payless was had some real cute sandals on sale, and I just couldn't resist buying a pair. Then went on to Kohl's and saw the skirt I'd always wanted, with denim at the top and a flouncy sheer bottom with a floral print, in a size 16. With all this, I was just getting warmed up.

JC Penney had a great back-to-school sale going, so went in and stocked up on some "Total Girl" undies, and picked up a couple of new bras. Whee! Then dropped into Claire's and picked up a new purse and sunglasses, and last stop was the pharmacy for some Cover Girl cosmetics.

Hurried back home to shave and shower, do my makeup and get into all my fab new clothes. Then hopped back in the car, fully dressed, and hurried back to the mall to "see and be seen".

It was all the greatest experience ever! As I walked around the mall, I could smell my own perfume (Aviance), and feel the swish of the skirt around my freshly shaved legs. Never got any comments from anyone, and a GG walking past with her young daughter looked right at me and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Even escaped detection from all the dreaded teenage girls.

When I was walking out to the car to go back home, it was windy and I had to suddenly remember to hold my skirts down as they started to blow around. It all felt just so cool, and it was the most feminine I've ever felt in my life!

Luv and hugs to all,
jen

jen

Byllie
08-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Scare? Honey, you never looked better!

kittypw GG
08-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Were you really visiting your brother's family or were you using them as an oportunity to get your thrill on? Sounds like risky behavior at all costs to me not a sincere interest in a visit. :straightface:

Jenni
08-14-2006, 07:37 PM
Were you really visiting your brother's family or were you using them as an oportunity to get your thrill on? Sounds like risky behavior at all costs to me not a sincere interest in a visit. :straightface:

Ouch! Kind of harsh, and unfair too, Kitty. I visit them frequently, and took one day out for myself from the many I stayed. Without even knowing me, you make snap judgments about my motives.

I guess in the future I should keep my experiences to myself, instead of sharing them with others.

jen

Missy Anne
08-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Jenni,

Keep the experiences coming!! It's always nice to hear from someone having a good time.

Missy Anne

Calliope
08-14-2006, 10:14 PM
I got a good contact high from your shopping post. Warm all over.

Renee Talia
08-14-2006, 10:25 PM
You got to keep posting your experiences because the majority of us love to hear about them, just overlook the harsher people on this site because some of us here are here for the wrong reasons, this is a site for support not criticism, so for everyone that reads this, If you don't have anything good to say, then its better to not say anything at all, congrats on your fabulous trip, i hope to hear of many more of them,
Love Always,
Jenna

kittypw GG
08-15-2006, 07:36 AM
Ouch! Kind of harsh, and unfair too, Kitty. I visit them frequently, and took one day out for myself from the many I stayed. Without even knowing me, you make snap judgments about my motives.

I guess in the future I should keep my experiences to myself, instead of sharing them with others.

jen

Sorry if this is not true Jenni, but you started out your post with :
"Just got back from having a great time visiting my brother's family."
Then went on and on about running around shopping and dressing up. It sounds like the only thing great about your visit was the fact that you crossdressed while your brother was busy.

Assuming a cd is self absorbed is not a stretch of anyone's imagination. I am dealing with the self absorbancy in my life and let me tell you that the self absorbtion hurts on a deeper level than one can imagine.

I agree that this site is one for help but there are people on both sides of the fence that are members here. I don't think that help would include encouraging hurtful behavior.

It is a public board, Jenni and you are free to ignore or accept anyone's opinion but I think we are all allowed to have one. Kitty

Sandra
08-15-2006, 10:24 AM
, this is a site for support not criticism,

Yes you are right this is a support site for everyone, and having such a dirverse range of people here you are going to get criticism and I am afraid if anyone can't take the criticism then they are not going to learn from mistakes.

so for everyone that reads this, If you don't have anything good to say, then its better to not say anything at all,

Why should peole not say anything? in a perfect world people would never say anything bad, but this is far from that perfect world.

Jasmine Ellis
08-15-2006, 05:24 PM
good on you

racquel
08-15-2006, 06:54 PM
I hope you continue sharing your experiences with us,and the negative response's have the benefits of helping us to moderate our behaviour so as to keep us in check when we feel all girly and tend to get carried away.
It is both sides of the discussion that make this a 'forum'.:2c: