PDA

View Full Version : Getting a little more opened!

Christy Allen
08-14-2006, 09:45 PM
Well, as of a year ago. I have gone out once before. I have a 6 month on and off on CDing. Kinda weird huh. Well, I went out and drove to a closed for the night small food mall, I parked at the food place and got out dressed and bought a soda from the soda machine. I know that sounds small, but what a huge step, expecially since the first time I went up, It wouldn't take my dollar, so i had to come back and get change. But when i went back to it, i thought there was someone in the car near me that was waiting for someone to leave the dance lesson shop that was 2 doors down. That gave me a good high. but yesterday morning. i decided to try that again. This time I went down to millville and drove around for a while to find the perfect spot. I found it. It was a small place but had 3 good sized stores right next to each other. I don't remember where this was, but I think it was right next to the RR tracks down on high street (I think). Well i drove in and parked at the farthest point. I then didn't even look around to be suspicious. I got out and started walking towards the back side of the stores. Well, come to find out that was a more popular road at the time I was there. On the way to the opposite corner of the stores, there was one male who came from the crossroad and stared at me. Now, by looking at the dresses I wear, I look REALLY GOOD! I am uploading images right now to get em up for you all to see :) Well, anyways, I made it all the way down to the other end of the stores and I felt good but I didn't want to go far. Well, I turned around and was walking back towards my truck which is like 300 yrds away so its a little walk. On my way there, 4 cars passed, 2 males were drueling as they were driving past me and hanging there head out the window. And also a woman almost stopped and stared at me. yeah that sounds good but here comes the best part.... Then about 2/3 the way back to my truck, a COP passed me. I am like 6 feet off the road and he was comming down the road towards me in the closest lane... NOW my heart is racing!!! Well, I almost started running back to my truck. I got back into my truck (which was locked and I was just holding the spare key). I started and was really heart racing cause that felt REAL GOOD! Well, sure enough HERE COMES THAT COP AGAIN!!!!!! OMG WHAT DO I DO!!!!! Well, he didn't see me until I was right next to him in my truck and he never followed me but I was SOOO careful not to speed or anything due to he might be following me, but I wanted to get out of theer ASAP! Well, on my way home. I thought about it. And seeing now how i dress. It looks like I look like a prostitute. i look sexy and only have 5" heels. I only buy halter dresses cause they drive me nuts and fishnets. SO the combination of my halter dress w/ my long wig w/ 5" heels and a partial view of fishnets... yeah, i look all professional walkiing around.

Well, I finally done uploading some of my pics... This is what my dresses look like. I was wearing the turquoise halter.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/Bondo19/Picture1.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/Bondo19/Picture2.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/Bondo19/Picture4.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/Bondo19/Picture6.jpg

DeniseNJ
08-14-2006, 09:57 PM
wow I know Millville You werer right down the street from the QUEEN you know the diner!!!

Renee Talia
08-15-2006, 12:02 AM
Ive actually had the same idea about getting dressed and going to a pop machine at a park, I guess we all think alike, I'm glad you had a blast, you'll only get more and more comfortable with it,
Jenna

Sally24
08-15-2006, 08:39 AM
The overall look is pretty good, but girl you have to work on that smile! It would be a shame to have that nice shape and spoil it because you didn't work at relaxing and SMILING. It's not hard, but it doesn't exactly come naturally to alot of us.

It might be wise to go to a more public and populated area next time. Dressing like a pro might get you treated like one in a deserted parking lot!

Be safe,

Sally

Butterfly Bill
08-15-2006, 03:29 PM
If you are going to go out dressed, you ought to think, do real women wear what I'm going to be wearing in the place I'm going to be wearing it? People might be looking at you for more than the simple fact that you are a male in female attire. An outfit like the one in your pictures is something a GG might wear to a New Year's Eve party. Think about the reaction you might get if you were walking around in the morning on a highway in a tuxedo.

Karren H
08-15-2006, 03:47 PM
. An outfit like the one in your pictures is something a GG might wear to a New Year's Eve party. Think about the reaction you might get if you were walking around in the morning on a highway in a tuxedo.

Bill's right! I'd love to wear something like that out but its not appropriate for either the time of day or the loacation!! That is is you want to pass....but if your goal is to be dreweled on and arrested for hooking then your doing a great job!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Sarah Rabbit
08-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Looking at your room, I'm glad I'm not your house keeper:p

Sarah R. :bunny:

Jasmine Ellis
08-15-2006, 05:03 PM
nice dresses but not the right dresses for going out in in the day time. But if it's a night ball then great.

Kristen Kelly
08-15-2006, 05:10 PM
Bill's right! I'd love to wear something like that out but its not appropriate for either the time of day or the loacation!! That is is you want to pass....but if your goal is to be dreweled on and arrested for hooking then your doing a great job!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Looking at your room, I'm glad I'm not your house keeper:p

Sarah R. :bunny:

Christy everyone is picking on you.

That is a big step I know used to do those late nights rides years ago, to the ATM, return videos, check my post office box(they had a security camera).One night, on one of my late night rides, my car died 3 blocks from my house, every police officer in town that was on duty had to get a look at how I was dressed before the tow truck came, and then I had to ride with the driver in the cab of the truck.

Julogden
08-15-2006, 06:24 PM
Christy everyone is picking on you.

Kristen, I don't think anyone is picking on her, just pointing out that, as a beginner, she's got some work to do on her presentation, and helping her see that she's taking a chance with her safety by doing what she did.

How would you feel if she posted next week reporting that she went out again because everyone encouraged her and this time the guys who were "drueling" stopped and beat the c**p out of her, or worse?

For what it's worth, from what I see in her photos, I think she has lots of potential to look really good when she gets it all together, but she needs to slow down and get her look together a bit more before venturing out, as well as being more careful with choosing where to go when dressed.

Carol:hugs: