PDA

View Full Version : First time nails and shopping!!

Renee Talia
08-14-2006, 11:19 PM
So today is the first day over the next three or four days that me and my fiance went out shopping as girls. I got all prettied up in this real cute shirt, and this short denim little skirt that my fiance gave me, i was also wearing girl flip flops, neclace, hoop earings, one ring, toering, and basic thong and bra, my girlfriend did my hair cause it is long enough to be short girls hair (if done the right way). The picture is my profile picture of what i looked like today.

The first thing we did when she got off work was went and got our nails done, it was wonderful, there were no other customers in there, so that helped a lot, and there were two asian techs, one was a girl, one a guy. I got the girl and she could hardly speak english and asked me very few questions, just stuff about the nails, how long, color etc... it went great and i got a french tip, i love them. Ill be so :sad: when i have to get them taken off tho...

Then from there we went shopping at Marshalls and Target, I found three shirts, one of them is a pink long sleeve shirt, im so excited my first pink shirt, anywho, i also got this longer short sleeve shirt because my fiance says it helps me look like i have curves more, i also got this sweater that my g/f was jealous about and could not find it in her size. :heehee: I got those three at Marshalls and then we headed to Target.

We only had a half hour before close so we just browsed for a few minutes and left, I did get a long stare from a Teen girl at Target as we were leaving, but it didnt matter cause she was around my age and probably just checking out my clothes. And i might add that it was the only curious look of the night i got. hehe I eve paid for my own items at Marshalls to show off my nails and she didnt even have anykind of a curious look at all. It was a blast!

I just started fully dressing out in public about a month ago, thats when i came out to my fiance who is very supportive, and I am definitely looking for any suggestions or comments. I am 20, my fiance is 18 if anyone is wondering, Here is a picture of my nails too if i can figure out how to attach it, lol
thx for reading
Jenna

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/7716/me3jx3.th.jpg (http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image=me3jx3.jpg)

Stephacuse
08-14-2006, 11:25 PM
awsome, must be nice to have a girlfriend like that

Renee Talia
08-14-2006, 11:43 PM
Yea I love her to death and I tell her that all the time, I put a picture with my face in my profile if anyone is interested in looking at it, like I said before, I am open ears for suggestions and tips on beginner crossdressers,
Jenna

Calliope
08-15-2006, 12:03 AM
Hi and welcome, Jenna.

Is it my imagination or are there more and more out youngsters (cuties) of late? So very warm and wonderful to enjoy the beauty of youth! The world is so kind to sweet fem charms (as it should be).

Your profile photo is captivating. Nice hair, great eyes! Looks like you are emerging from the ladies' room with a very 1965 Streisand (conquer the world) expression. (All Matz-era Streisand has the jolt.)

Love ya babe!

judyw9
08-15-2006, 12:10 AM
Getting your nails done and shopping for women's clothing are such relaxing activities! I wish I started when I was your age. I am a late bloomer and just started at 44. Glad you had such a great day. Your fiance sounds great too.

Sally24
08-15-2006, 08:32 AM
I agree with DayTripper, your face in that photo looks great! That's a big plus for going out. Hard to give you much critique as those photos don't show the rest of you too well. If you're waist is not very small, I'd suggest either padding the hips to give you some contrast or getting a small waist cincher. I usually just pad the hips and that seems enough to give me the curves I need.

Looks like you're off to a great start! Good luck.

Sally

Ashley Helen
08-15-2006, 08:37 AM
Hi Jenna, your profile picture looks great. I am so pleased you enjoyed your time out shopping and having your nails done. Only a dream for some of us I am afraid.

Love

Helen xx

Stephanie H
08-15-2006, 11:41 AM
You look very feminine in that photo and congrats on discovering and understanding yourself so early.

I just want to know do you pluck your eyebrows in a very feminine arch or is that an illusion...

if you do way to go.

I'd be to chicken to go that far. Maybe if I wasn't so out in the public I could do it.

Renee Talia
08-15-2006, 03:46 PM
Thank you all for the comments, I think i might try padding the hips but i dont know how to go about doing it??? any suggestions??? and yes i plucked my eyebrows into an arch like that, im young so no one really notices i guess or they just dont seem to care, my g/f is coming over in 15 minutes to help me get all dressed up, so ill try to post some better full body pics later tonight,
thanks for all the help
Jenna

kamala
08-15-2006, 05:25 PM
What more can a girl say???

Kam

Jasmine Ellis
08-15-2006, 05:28 PM
hope you have many more

Adrienne Heels
08-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Jenna, your pic is really cute. I hope you and your gf have a lot more fun shopping!

Kandi
08-15-2006, 10:14 PM
have fun kids. You definatly will have a blast at your age. Not that i don't at 42

Renee Talia
08-15-2006, 10:31 PM
We didn't have time to go out today but i still have my acrylic nails on so I definitely plan on enjoying them one more time before i have to take them off, :sad: so tomorrow will be a whole new outfit with more pictures, hopefully from a digital camera, i did put a different profile pic up, i thought it was cute, and it was the only othe one i had, until tomorro.....
Jenna

Rachel Morley
08-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Hi Jenna,

Your post is the bomb! I tried (unsucessfully) to get my nails done the other week. I wimped out :( You and your girlfriend sound just like my wife and I, in as much as that you go out as "two girls" :D When I eventually get the courage to go to the nail salon, my wife wants me to be able keep my nails and to wear them to work :eek:

I must say, you seem to have so much confidence for only one month of going out en femme in public. Kudos to you!

Btw.....I love you breasts in your profile pic :D

Renee Talia
08-15-2006, 10:54 PM
thank you Angel, i read your post when you tried and i took as much information from your experience and put it into mine, sorry for not posting i wasnt a member yet, and yes you and your SO remind me a lot of me and my g/f, it was real hard and i had to sit out in the parking lot for a few minutes before i could go in and get them done, but i just went in there and did it, she even asked me to come back in two weeks to get them filled in, i wish i could keep them on, im even getting used to the typing, but i gotta take them off tomorrow night, so i am definitely going to enjoy them tomorrow, ill post everything, and i have a question about pictures....

Has anyone ever experienced people posting your pics anywhere else on the internet or people finding you out through this website, because i am still completely in the closet, besides my g/f knowing, and i do not want people finding out through a website????
thx for all the help
Jenna

Robin Leigh
08-15-2006, 11:20 PM
There are probably 10 nail salons within ten minutes walk of my place, but a new one just opened a few weeks ago. The sign on the front window proudly proclaims "Unisex Nail Salon". I just want to go there for a simple manicure, once my nails have recovered from a recent bad encounter with cleaning products. :sad:

I've worn my own nail fairly long for years. If people ask me questions (rarely), I just mention that I play the harp (true). I've been seriously thinking of wearing nail hardener full time. I did it years ago, but I was in a relationship with a GG then and felt more comfortable about doing such things. But reading the recent threads here about getting ones nails done professionally has given me a bit of inspiration & courage.

Taking off my nail polish is usually my last step of getting back into guy mode. It always makes me a little sad. At least I can keep my toenails polished. :)

Robin