PDA

View Full Version : Fun Morning!

Corinne
08-15-2006, 07:39 AM
OK, well this may sound dumb, but it was kind of a neat morning.
I ordered five bras online at Lane Bryant Catalog. I'm not one to go out to the stores (in the closet), so I almost always shop online. LBC has the Valmont Satin Soft Cup bras. I love these! So I ordered some online, but I messed up the order, so I had to call customer service.
Well, I got in touch with the one lady and had to tell her my name and other specifics. Then had to go into details on the wrong bras I ordered and what I wanted. She was very friendly and professional, and helped me out a lot. She changed my order and all was cool.
But then when I got off, I looked at my order status online and wasn't sure if it was done correctly. So I called back and got another lady, Julie. And I asked her if she could tell me what was in my order. After a bit of confusion, I got the order straightened out.
But I thought it was pretty neat to be talking about bras with a lady. Neither laughed or anything. They were both super professional and helpful!
Can't wait to get my bras!
Thought I'd share the story! Hope it wasn't too boring!
Corinne

Talon DeRojo
08-15-2006, 09:08 AM
Corinne - You did just fine. I'm sure that there were some nervous moments, but you got through them. You persevered and dealt successfully with different people on the phone until you got what you wanted. Keep up the good work!
Talon:happy:

Julogden
08-15-2006, 01:36 PM
OK, well this may sound dumb, but it was kind of a neat morning.
I ordered five bras online at Lane Bryant Catalog. I'm not one to go out to the stores (in the closet), so I almost always shop online. LBC has the Valmont Satin Soft Cup bras. I love these! So I ordered some online, but I messed up the order, so I had to call customer service.
Well, I got in touch with the one lady and had to tell her my name and other specifics. Then had to go into details on the wrong bras I ordered and what I wanted. She was very friendly and professional, and helped me out a lot. She changed my order and all was cool.
But then when I got off, I looked at my order status online and wasn't sure if it was done correctly. So I called back and got another lady, Julie. And I asked her if she could tell me what was in my order. After a bit of confusion, I got the order straightened out.
But I thought it was pretty neat to be talking about bras with a lady. Neither laughed or anything. They were both super professional and helpful!
Can't wait to get my bras!
Thought I'd share the story! Hope it wasn't too boring!
Corinne
Hi Corinne,

Good for you!

The Lane Bryant/Roaman's Catalog ladies are used to dealing with us, I suspect that CD's make up a pretty significant portion of their customers. I used to phone my orders in back before there was on-line ordering, and was always treated nicely.

Carol:hugs: