PDA

View Full Version : Long time girls

Sara Violet
08-15-2006, 12:46 PM
Im not sure if any of you remember me. If you do I just want to let you all know how I've been. As you now I have had problems with my dad all along, well 3 weeks ago he disowned me and kicked me out. So much for him coming around, he though if he delt with my transexualism that it would be a phase and ill go back to being a boy. Well most of my facial hair is removed and I work full time as a girl now, so he cant tell himself its a fad. I still suffer for sevare bouts of depression, but must less frequently, which I know I will keep having until I get on hormones. Im not saying they are a cure all. I just want to start female puberty and finally feel like I was ment to feel. Well I need to get going now.

ps. every one was right scars from cutting dont look good on a girl. Still they remind me every day of what I have been through and how far I have come.

Sara

Wendy me
08-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Sara yes i rember you ....... wicked cool to hear from you again .... sorry abought your dad kicking you out ... but the rest sounds like your doing ok and we love to hear that....hang in their with the depression one step at a time..... please come by and vist more often..........

huge Wendy hugs..........

DonnaT
08-15-2006, 02:36 PM
Hi Sara, welcome back.

Sorry to hear about your being disowned. Some people should never become a parent.

Hopefully your depression will lesson now that you no longer have to deal with him.

Note that hormones may not help completely with your dealing with depression. Are you seeing a therapist for the depression? It could take a stronger medicine.

Glad to hear you've got a job where you can work enfemme.

ChristineRenee
08-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Welcome back Sara...sure we remember you. Sorry to hear about the troubles with your dad. As for the depression, I think you should see your doctor about getting on some depression meds. That's probably what you need. Hormones aren't going to help you with that I'm afraid. I know a bit about that cause I'm on both.

Best of luck to you Sara and again...welcome back to the forum!:happy:

Breanne
08-15-2006, 03:10 PM
Good luck Sara, hope all goes well with your transition. Don't give up on your father, time might help. He has quite an adjustment to make too. Give him a chance.

Julie York
08-15-2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah I remember you.

Good luck.

(Did you give the tea party? or was that someone else?)

Jasmine Ellis
08-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Welcome back, sorry about your dad kicking you out, and I'm so happy your on the road to happyness

racquel
08-15-2006, 06:59 PM
Welcome home sister.:hugs:

uknowhoo
08-15-2006, 07:48 PM
Welcome back, sweetie.:hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear of your dad's reaction. One thing to keep in mind though, is that his reaction is about him, and his inability to deal with the situation. We are not better or worse people by virtue of how people respond to us. What counts is that which you control - the way you live, the way you treat others, the love you give. It's not about being the boy your dad might want you to be, or even about the girl you yourself might want to be, but about what kind of person you are .

Take care, and best wishes. We're here for ya.

:hugs:

Tammi