PDA

View Full Version : Memories

Vera Lynn
08-15-2006, 05:55 PM
I can remember as a young adult, back whe I was finally on my own, womens clothing was not really available to me.

I do recall the few opportunities I would get to try something on now and then. I always felt guilty about "borrowing" items, but do remember what a thrill it was, and I always put them back so not be noticed.(almost always)

Eventually when involved with live in girlfriends and wives, it was easier to live out my desires

Rarely have I ever had the nerve to purchase anything myself, and luckily my soon to be ex-wife did accomodate me for many years

I still feel very awkward even being in the womens section of the stores. I am concerned that someone may see me and that then they would surley know I was a CD. This was even before my STBX outed me with the whole freaking state of Washington, and beyond.

Thankfully, I have the internet to help me here. I do hope someday I can hold my head up and proudly walk up to a cash register and proclaim "these panties are fo me"!!!

It really helps build courage reading all of you ladies stories

Question:
Has any of you ever been caught buying lingerie and/or womens items by a friend and if so, how did you explain it?

DonnaT
08-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Question:
Has any of you ever been caught buying lingerie and/or womens items by a friend and if so, how did you explain it?
Nope, but I am married so I doubt anyone would ask. And if they did I'd tell them that that was too personal a question.