PDA

View Full Version : Closet Raiding!

LaurenAnne
08-15-2006, 07:00 PM
So I'm assuming most of us started out young, raiding Mom's or Sis' closets. I'm curious, who else's closet have you raided & why? Hehe.

While as a grown man I certainly do not condone the unauthorized raiding of closets, as a lad and teen I definitely had a different outlook. Closets I raided as a teen included:

- Mom - No Sis, so this was it... mainly biz wear as the rest of her stuff was jeans n' t-shirts.

- Father's girlfriend - She had an array of miniskirts that Mom just didn't have.

- Friend's Mom - See above, also had an array of sexier clothes my Mom just didn't do. Only raided her closet a few times.

- Highschool girlfriend - Before coming out to her ( she was accepting and supportive ) I snuck a few raidings in. :-)

brittanny
08-15-2006, 07:36 PM
moms no sisters so that was out old g\f aunt and cousins in my line of work I go in a lot of bedrooms and closets its so temting but I would never steal so all I do is look and dream

Charleen
08-15-2006, 07:38 PM
My Mom's of course and to be real careful as she was the neatest and organized person I have ever known! One time though, I was visiting a cousin and down in the basement I saw some of his wifes nylons and couldn't help myself-I nabbed them! Had a case of "dry mouth" all the way home until I could try them on after the folks went to bed. What a vicarious thrill! Love and xxxx, Lily

uknowhoo
08-15-2006, 07:40 PM
While I'm not proud of it...

As as 14-16 year, I used to borrow the to-die-for clothes of a woman whose children I would babysit on occasion. I still remember a lovely black dress, and a (thankfully) padded black strapless bra which I tried on just about every time she didn't wear them herself! :heehee:

Sophia Rearen
08-15-2006, 09:22 PM

As as 14-16 year, I used to borrow the to-die-for clothes of a woman whose children I would babysit on occasion. I still remember a lovely black dress, and a (thankfully) padded black strapless bra which I tried on just about every time she didn't wear them herself! :heehee:

Tammi, be proud, you looked great in that black strapless bra. Didn't you?

Gurly
08-15-2006, 10:28 PM
Started out with Mom's stuff, moved on to sister's, proceeded to raid the closet of any girl I dated. Looking back, I don't see how I wasn't caught. I remember once when I was 12, my oldest sister was having a yard sale and I found a black bustier among the items. Needless to say that I slipped away with it for a test run. I returned it to the yard sale before anyone noticed. Found a stash of bridesmaid dresses (still with price tags and hangers) in a dumpster once (don't ask). I guess that was a raid......of sorts.

annekathleen
08-15-2006, 10:30 PM
My sister was 13 yrs older than me. I found an old box of her clothing and took all the stretch lace panties.
My high school girlfriend had a hot sister who was two years younger, and she
would leave her sexy panties on the wood laundry rack in the bathtub area.
I would use the bathroom and discretely borrow one pair and return a previously borrowed pair.
I bought a bunch for my college girlfriend and borrowed alot of hers.
I borrowed from both wives. ( ex-wives )
I borrowed from the wife's best friend when we house sat.
I borrowed from my buddies younger sisters.
I borrowed from my cousins friend when she slept over.
And probably have a bunch from just about every girl I've dated since.
Now, I just buy my own from E-Bay.

renee k
08-15-2006, 10:35 PM

Tammi, your not alone on this. I was the same age and baby sat for a very lovely women who was about the same size as me. Once the boys were in bed and asleep. I was in her closet trying on dresses and heels. What a nice wardrobe. She even let me borrow an outfit and heels for halloween one year. My Mom even did my makeup.

Huggs, Renee

Helen MC
08-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Like a lot of young CDs I started off with my big sister's panties , always plenty of these around so borrowing them was not detected and I always replaced the pair I had worn before taking another. Graduated from there to wearing her skirts, bras (padded out to look right), blouses etc when home alone. When I got a bit older 15 or so I was big enough for my mum's (mom's) clothes to fit and also borrowed her panties and other clothes when I was the only one in the house. I was never caught I'm glad to say.

angelfire
08-15-2006, 10:44 PM
Never really 'raided'. My mom was donating some stuff to the salvation army, so I took it while it was sitting in a bag waiting to be dropped off. Used a bit of her make-up once. I didn't have a sister, so that was kinda out.

vbcdgrl
08-15-2006, 11:13 PM
From my Mom, but, at about 8 years old, her stuff (slips, one corset thing) was way too big for me. I snuk(?) into her room when she thought I was asleep. I remember how scarry that was.
Appropriated a few things, most of which I still have, from my X. One of these is a long, black vintage slip(i've mentioned this on here before) and another is a sort of jump suit thing, except the pant legs are short. It's a pink floral pattern, perfect as a "domestic" uniform. I spent yesterday vacuuming, dusting, washing, sweeping in that outfit. Wow, what fun.

Vikki

rachel_rachel
08-16-2006, 01:35 AM
I started out wearing my mum's clothes, stuff that she didn't wear.. then i used to stay at my grandmother's house a bit, and my aunties would give her heaps of old clothes to donate, so being the opportunistic type of person that i am, i would spend ages in the back room wearing their old clothes and shoes.
Then i started taking from washing lines in the area, (yeah i know) but she had such great stuff... that was my introduction to satin and lace panties.

Also decided to get fit by riding my bike into town and back.... up to the charity bins for a bit of a look around, then ride home with my stash... on the way would stop at a house that the washing line backed onto the path.. very secluded from what was a main road, so i would get lingerie from there.. (Funnily enough, every time i would take something...there would be a replacement out on the line soon after, so that would also go. Good thing there was that it was always brand new.) Got my first school uniform from there too, dress jumper and socks.

When i finally got my driver's licence, it opened up a whole new world... i was able to get clothes from charity bins all over the place.. I had a very good collection at the time too.

Now, The wife knows, so she lets me wear women's clothes whenever i want, and my bank account suffers because i can't stop buying from eBay, and i'm a sucker for a lingerie sale.

Kate Simmons
08-16-2006, 07:17 AM
HMM, This gives the old college term "panty raid" new meaning, no? Kay

Laura Jane
08-16-2006, 07:40 AM
After a short spell in my early teens, except for one episode aged 21 I respected other peoples property. That one slip was when I stayed over at a mates house as was put up in his older sisters room, who was away at Uni.

I wasn't gonna touch her stuff but I had a peek and saw she had stockings and suspenders something I hadn't worn before, so i couldn't resist.

After that I bought my own stuff from Catelogues and never touched anyone elses despite a few oppotunities!

Jasmine Ellis
08-16-2006, 07:42 AM
it was always my sisters clothes that I tryed on she's only 5 years older than me and she had some great looking clothes too

KathlyLC
08-16-2006, 09:18 AM
As a youngin I used to go around at night and raid the clothes lines people had cothes drying on to add to my stash of clothes...I never missed a chance to snatch a pair of panties or whatever form sisters, or from anyplace that the opportunity presented itself friends house, relatives etc etc. Used to keep them in a large plastic trash bag which I kept located ina secret spot in the woods on mountainside outside of town. Every opportunity I had I wuld go retreive bag and get dressed and spend a very enjoyable day in the woods be it only in panties and bras or skirts etc with only the birds and bears and squirrels seeing me.

virusTHPS
08-16-2006, 10:10 AM
My sisters - She had thongs, bikinis, mini skirts, cleavage tops.. But she was a double D.. So bras and bustiers were out of the question

My friends sister - She was more of a thick girl. Her bottom underwear fit me good and so did her jeans. Her bras and bustiers were gigantic.. She was a double E.. So regardless I never got to wear a bra even tho I have about a B cup.

Karren H
08-16-2006, 10:28 AM
Hmmmmm..

Ok here's the abreviated listing

Mom's from age 8 -18, sister, two step sisters, my gransmother - great selection of girdles, two neighbor girls, two women that we rented a room out to one of them being my 10th grade english teacher, at least 3 girlfriends, my best friends sister, my stepmother, an aunt, a friends sisters friend whom we were staying with while they were on vacation, my roommate's girlfriend, this chick I picked up while on a drunken binge in college and my wife for the last 30 years...and now mine!!

After all this time I finally have my own things!!! Anyone want to borrow something from me? Hehehe. Payback is going to be hell...

Love Karren

britney
08-17-2006, 12:28 PM
started with my sisters panties when i was 11
moved on to her friends stuff when they spent the night or something
tried my moms bras on
by 16 i was buying my own stuff off ebay

melisa6
08-17-2006, 07:42 PM
I started off with my moms. And then my best friends sisters closet.

Wombat
08-17-2006, 08:01 PM
In my early twenties, I lived for a couple of years in a hostel. Clothes for the local opshop would be stored on the stage (behind a curtain) in the dining hall until moved on for sorting etc, so I'd sneak up on the stage and ferret through the bags, listening all the time for someone to come into the hall. Obviously I couldn't pull everthing out of the bag so I became adept at jugding things by feel. Later, when I was braver, I'd sneak into the hall at night and take a bag or two back to my room. Go through it in comfort and safety, then sneak them back. Never got seen to my knowledge but had my own complete wardrobe for the first time.

The closest I came to being caught was one day when I took a sickie from work and decided to spend the day in my room dressed. I was sitting in my chair reading when there was the sound of a key in the lock and the door started to open - it was the woman who ran the hostel coming in to vacuum the room. I leaped to my feet and managed to get in behind the door and stop it opening too far - about six inches. I told her I was just about to get into the shower and had nothing on (well, bra, panties, long dress and pantyhose is nothing isn't it?). She apologised and did my room while I actually was in the shower (had to go through with it didn't I - the rooms were big enough for a bed, a wardrobe and a chair - the bathroom was communal). She hadn't realised I was home and I've never been sure who was more surprised or embarassed.

bobbijo
08-17-2006, 08:08 PM
istarted with my sister's clothes, then raided mom's closet. sometimes I would borrow from my aunt that lived close by. the last borrowed clothes came from my wifes cousin, and my wife borrowed them for me.

mmandy31
08-17-2006, 08:44 PM
i raided my friends mothers laundry basket
she had a pair of the most sexest black panties and i had to try them on
i was around 14 then and i got the chance to borrow them and put them on
wow what a rush
:D i always wonder if she knew who took them

ranma 1/2
08-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Besides my mom's closet I use to raid my sister inlaws closet when i would babysit for her and my brothers kids. After the kids went off to bed I would sneek into my sister inlaws bedroom and look through her things and try on anything that looked pretty to me.

There were a few times that they would go on vacation and I would house sit for them. Thats when I would try to dress up the whole weekend. dresses and skirts during the day and teddies and stockings at night. She use to work in cosmetics so she had alot of make up. I would spend as much time as I wanted trying on all her make up. A couple of times I was shoked how much of a girl I looked

Reginainva
08-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Any closet that I was left alone with some time. Ohhh I just can't be trusted around pretty things to wear.

Tamara Barclay
08-18-2006, 11:20 AM
lets, see, a few girls in the neighborhood, my sister, my mom, my grandmother, a lady I baby sat foor, another lady I baby sat for, a nun from the Catholic school I went to, a few other girls I went to school with, my first real girlfriend in HS, my first Girlfriend in college, various other girls I kinda dated, my ex-wife, my ex wifes sister, my ex mother in law, my ex's best friend, various females I dated between marriages, and my current wife.
I know I am missing someone! I just always seemed to have a knack for "talking" my way into a girls closet...a lot of these people gave me permission (or allowed me access after I got caught)

Khrystyinsd
08-20-2006, 03:03 AM
Being an only child it was my mom's clothes I borrowed and in my teen years when I baby sat for my neighbor i would wear her things. I house sat for them once, in my early 20s and i spent the entire 2 weeks en femme. It was a blast.

older not wiser
08-20-2006, 06:11 AM
my story is alittle bit different, I borrowed my moms lingerie(stockings, garterbelt and bra) at age 12 or so and was caught by her. We talked about it and she gave me permission to wear whatever I wanted to. She helped me with make-up, the correct size for lingerie, skirts, dresses, heels the whole nine yards. I was never afraid to dress in front of her and did very often. She never said anything to my dad or to my brother and took this secret to the grave.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

Lorna
08-20-2006, 04:24 PM
I had a female colleague with whom I sometimes shared a car travelling to work. This was in the mid-1970s. She was married, a couple of years younger than I (about 28 at the time) and had no children. She lived on the edge of my village. She dressed quite casually but occasionally got "dressed up" for special occasions with her husband. She was of average build, perhaps just a little plump. On one occasion, in summer, she was going away on holiday and asked if I would mind looking into her house once or twice while she was away to pick up the post and water houseplants, etc. I had often wondered what kinds of underwear this quite attractive young woman wore....so I took a quick look in her bedroom drawers. The usual panties, bras and tights - nothing out of the ordinary - but I found a black pantie girdle at the bottom of the panties and tights drawer and a long-line bra at the bottom of her bra drawer. These items fascinated me: I wondered if and when she wore them. Both were becoming uncommon for younger women but I guessed there were occasions when she thought she needed to control her figure. The next time I called in to the house I'm afraid I couldn't resist trying on the girdle (over my underpants to avoid any risk of staining) and the bra. The girdle was not very tight on me (but would have been quite firm on her) but the bra was a good fit and I enjoyed the tight elastic and could feel the shoulder straps and boning at the sides. I wore the garments probably for only a couple of minutes before putting all my own clothes back on. Thereafter I often found myself looking at that colleague....and wondering about how she would have looked in the "special" underwear.

That was the only occasion in my adult life that I have looked into a woman's clothing drawer and been tempted to try something on. I know (and knew then) that I shouldn't....but the opportunity was just too tempting and I suppose I would do it again if ever the chance came along.

suanne
08-20-2006, 05:06 PM
Hmmmm just wonder how many sisters thought they were losing weight when the truth be known all of you had been just stretching out their clothes. :Angry3: Didn't have any sisters but I think my mom thought she was losing weight at times. :wasntme:

Suanne

NighttimeGirl
08-20-2006, 05:18 PM
could never bring myself to wear my mothers clothes even from a young age i thought they was out of fashion, my sister is nine years older and i used to raid her wardrobe at weekends, as my mum and dad used to let me sleep in the (BIG) bedroom if she was away :heehee: and all summer holidays when everyone was work, for the whole six weeks I never saw daylight, my friends would come to call and I would be hiding in the corner somewhere in heels then graduated to telling a g/f who was supportive then,
now with current g/f used to raid her clothes before coming out to her now I have my own.

we should get a diploma for all this work girls, its a full time study :heehee:

HOORAY FOR ALL THE GIRLS!! :hugs:

:love:

rebeca_abigail30
08-20-2006, 06:33 PM
My prom date had her dress hanging in the bathroom at a friends house, and I had to use the bathroom, so... I still have the picture of her and me from the prom in my wallet. I'll try to post later.

While growing up, it was my mom's and the girl across the street's things. We would go swimming (this was in Texas), and we would switch suits. I think she got me started. in the whole thing, because she would let me raid her closet when her mom and step-dad weren't home.

ReginaW
08-20-2006, 06:36 PM
I have raided my mom's and cousin's closets.

avawho
08-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Yes, growing up I used to definately borrow, but never took clothing from a wide variety of sources; mom, aunts, cousins, girl friends:D

Now I'm a big gurl and don't borrow even from my SO:(

Cheers
Ava

JENNYCD1955
08-23-2006, 12:39 PM
Mom sister cousins aunt grandma neighbors and others sorry to say.

Shyguytx
09-08-2006, 03:25 PM
I started with my Mom, then my slightly younger sister. Now I wear my wifes things! I started young and am married somewhat young so not many options.

On a side note, it's amazing to have ha message board to talk about this and find out you're not the only one that did things like this!

krisybryant
09-08-2006, 04:36 PM
mom's, friend's mom's, ex-wife's, ex-wife's friend's/roommate, and the laundry room at my college dorm

mostly for the sneeking panties and bras and to see how they fit; compare if I was close to their size.

i'm so ashamed of stealing :o

lil red
09-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Hmmmmm..

After all this time I finally have my own things!!! Anyone want to borrow something from me? Hehehe. Payback is going to be hell...

Love Karren

Are you kidding Karren? I would love to borrow anything from you, you always look fantastic. I can be there in about 4 hours.

As for me, my mom, step mom, step sisters, dads girlfriends, my girlfriends, and at last my wife. Oh yeah, my closet now.:be:

TrannyJenny
09-08-2006, 07:12 PM
You will not believe what I did for a panty, My firsts were from my mom , then my sister, then my aunts who where my victims every hollyday , I use to sneak apart from the party and went directly to the drawers filled with treasures, from pantys, nylons, bras, there were some really thick shiny nylons from an aunt with circulatory problems in her legs, and thoose garments became my favorite. But I was telling... I also took some undies from my neighbors fron the lines to dry it was sooo dangerous but my hornyness was higher, I also tyed the charity bins, I visited my friends sisters closets. Wow it is incredible also for me to remember. My burglar period ended when I started to work by the 18 years old and I was able to buy my own outfits.

:p