PDA

View Full Version : ALMOST had another first today

Joyce1702
08-16-2006, 08:59 PM
I had made plans to go swimming at a local state campsite with a GG friend. I had picked up a black control panty to wear under my black, coral, and white one-piece swimsuit to take care of any bumps in the front. Going to the campsite, I wore black exercise pants with turquoise and fushia stripes down the legs and a baby blue scoop-neck t-shirt over the suit.

I put on minimal makeup, just shaved really close, lengthened my eyebrows a little and put on some unobtrusive lipstick. Wore a pair of chocolate brown slides on my feet and my short wig on my head.

We drove to the campsite and went to the picnic area. Had a picnic supper and then headed over to the swimming area only to find a sign that said "Lifeguard Not On Duty, NO SWIMMING" ARRRrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!

Best laid plans, right down the drain. I was looking forward to the first time of swimming in public in my new swimsuit (and getting some pics, of course).

Now it'll have to wait until another time. Maybe next week.

Joyce

uknowhoo
08-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Good for you, Jyce. I probably wouldn't have made it that far. I'm sure you get to take your swim sooner than later. Good luck, and keep us posted. :hugs: Tammi

Billijo49504
08-16-2006, 11:46 PM
What the heck, you had a good time. Just be thank full that it was a good experience. Even though you didn't get wet, you had fun. Be happy...Billy