PDA

View Full Version : Real Girls Hot or Not

LauraB
12-14-2004, 05:57 PM
We girls are lucky to have within our circle of friends some very clever lasses
So a request to all our IT girls

Could we not have a site up that gives some back to all those idiots who have their brains in their willys. and keep turning down our beautiful sisters for the low grade hot or not

I am thinking that any pimple faced pre intellegent boy who submits his pic could be turned down on the grounds that us real girls require a level of masculinity in our men that is missing in the submitted picture.
Or another legend could be

Sorry but the fashion to have a wimpy stick insect on ones arms has long passed. we would advise some serious sessions with weights to build an acceptable bod and a visit to the nearest stockist of pimple cream

The smug looking pre menstral girls who submit pics showing there underwear with the caption Kiss me before my Boyfriend comes back.

Could be rejected on the grounds that it is a criminal offence to insult the intellegence of our sisters.
Or could be directed to an councillor dealing with the difficult area of Girls with Brains in Knickers.

We might even get lucky and have one of the morans responsible for the HOT OR NOT travesty submit a pic

Then we could all take turn with the rejection slips

My would be
Sorry but as we do not believe in alien life forms these pictures have obviously been retouched by a derranged mind

OK OK so i do quite enjoy the Hot or ot site but it gets up my left nostral that so many of my sisters are rejected on such fragile grounds

I want to get even

Ok i have that off my chest now :eek: :rolleyes:

Love

Laura

Tristen Cox
12-14-2004, 07:39 PM
GREAT IDEA! Count me in when it can be done ;) :D

Sweet Susan
12-17-2004, 04:23 AM
I'm not sure I followed all of that. I'm an airhead, I guess.