PDA

View Full Version : Hit on by 3 guys while walking o_O

JenniferMint
08-17-2006, 03:55 AM
It was about 9:30pm, and I was dressed like a professional businesswoman, with my makeup done nicely at MAC (*wow*, I looked totally femme besides the fact that my wig's kind of messy since I haven't been doing a good job maintaining it) and I was walking down the street (20 minute walk).

I was walking pretty briskly because I was afraid of being late...

Not 1, not 2, but 3 guys all hit on me! The first one said something like "Hey baby, how's it going" as I walked by. The second one asked me on a date.

The third one asked me on a date too. (In all cases I just walked by them without any sign of acknowledging them.) But the third one ran up then walked beside me to talk to me for a while, complimenting me on my looks and asking me out on a date again. He ended up giving me his business card.

That was kind of flattering... but scary too! Eek! Maybe I should have taken the bus instead...

stephanie B
08-17-2006, 04:25 AM
Sounds like fun Jennifer, please be careful though, I'm sure you know of the dangers!

I have a slightly related message, well, a complaint really.

After reading some of the postings on this site yesterday, my SO decided that he (she)would love to go out "for a walk". At about dusk, he (she) went upstairs only to return after about 45 minutes. He (she) looked absolutely stunning... black pencil skirt, white t shirt top, barely black stockings and black patent court shoes (3" heels") and his (her) favoutite shoulder length blonde wig.

We decided to go around the town rather than through the centre.. a walk of about a mile or so. We saw a few people but no one we knew (to his relief) .. we both had a great time, He (she) said she felt so at ease being out as a woman with me... .and the complaint?

My SO was whistled at twice in the town..... and me?..... not once ! Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough ? !!!

Take care all

Love, Stephanie

Kate Simmons
08-17-2006, 05:50 AM
I would have accepted Jen. Hey, free dinner if nothing else. Ericka

angelfire
08-17-2006, 07:01 AM
You know the old saying though: Flattery gets you nowhere.

I would be flattered too, kinda like if I got hit on by a gay guy while in drab. I would be flattered, but still decline.

LORIE H
08-17-2006, 07:39 AM
You lucky, lucky girl. When are you going to call the third one? Good luck and have a wonderful time on your date.:hugs: :love:

Ellaine
08-17-2006, 09:19 AM
Wow Jennifer that's what I call passing ;)

Take care out there you night trippers.:heehee:

Ginagirl
08-17-2006, 09:56 AM
Good for you Jenn
Even if your not interested, it's good to know that you can pass, which basically means hassle free from the stares and glares, except from the men who want to date you. That's a great testament to your hard work in looking womenly.

Now....... Any Mac Secrets to share?????? ooh please tell.....

Jesse69
08-17-2006, 09:58 AM
It would be nice to see a pic of you in your skirt suit!

MsJanessa
08-17-2006, 11:33 AM

I suspect the two guys who asked her on a "date" were not talking about dinner and a movie---lol

Kimberly
08-17-2006, 01:51 PM
:yikes:

JenniferMint
08-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Now....... Any Mac Secrets to share?????? ooh please tell.....

That was my secong time using MAC.

The first time wasn't so successful. The first time, I was dressed casually, and I asked them to do light makeup only. This didn't give them much room for covering up my male features, though.

But this time, I was dressed like a professional businesswoman so I had them go all out. They even glued on fake eyelashes! I think that made me look much better. Unfortunately, this won't work for hanging out with my friends (age 18~20) since they go around in jeans with little to no makeup on---I'd be way overdressed!

I'm going to have to figure out how to pass better while dressed casually.

It would be nice to see a pic of you in your skirt suit!

It was a pant suit, actually. And I'd like to, but unfortunately (1) I didn't get any pictures of yesterday other than on my crappy webcam, and (2) I'm planning on presenting as a GG so I'd rather not post my images around TG sites.

JenniferMint
08-17-2006, 02:15 PM

Ehh, those guys kind of creeped me out. Who stands around on the street at night asking out girls who walk past?

kathy gg
08-17-2006, 03:54 PM
Ehh, those guys kind of creeped me out. Who stands around on the street at night asking out girls who walk past?

Well Jennifer...if you plan on presenting as a gg...this is all the *fun* we have to deal with. I am sorry you had to experience that.

Sometimes it is nice, when someone is being polite in their compliment and has some level of class in their approach. But yeah, there is nothing that scares the hell out of most women more than to be walking down a street at dusk or walking to your car in a carpark and having a guy make an advance. I am no beauty queen but I have had guys hit on me in the most uncomfortable places. Some men have no idea how utterly terrifying it is to find yourself in a situation where you are NOT expecting to get hit on and they still proceed. Bars, restaraunts, clubs, at the gym...ect....alot of those places having a guy make an advance...well kind of part of the territory....but on a dark street! YIKES!

Deidra Cowen
08-17-2006, 04:28 PM
When guys make eyes at me out in public I 'boot scoot' along as quickly as I can! They are up to no good...even if they dig me and don't realize I am a tranny they are going to get a surpise so I keep on movin!

I am careful to go to very well lit parking lots or even better go shopping during the day. Always have your car keys in your hand ready to open that door....check the back seat too before opening the drivers door! There are creeps, wierdo's and even worse looking to inflict harm on GGs and for sure on Tgirls out there.

melisa6
08-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Wow you go girl!

Dee 1062
08-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Wow J.M. sounds like your a real hot lady...So why don't you post a pic. and let us see you, so we'll feel good on who we are talking to.:) By the way I notice you don't even tell us where you from....State or City....don't be shy.

Nyx
08-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Wow J.M. sounds like your a real hot lady...So why don't you post a pic. and let us see you, so we'll feel good on who we are talking to.:) By the way I notice you don't even tell us where you from....State or City....don't be shy.

Yeah, we don't want to press you but...

YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO STATE YOUR PURPOSE AND IDENTITY! OH AND, 10 MORE TO UPLOAD A PIC OF YOU IN DRAG!
http://www.3dblasphemy.com/personal/ED209.jpg

Melissa A.
08-17-2006, 11:09 PM
A guy drove up along side me and started talking to me once. It was kinda scary, cause it was late, but exhilirating once he left.

I still do get honked at occasionally, when going out to get the mail. always fun.

Everyone be careful out there.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Matty
08-18-2006, 12:50 AM
WOW three guys in a 20 min walk, sounds almost unbelievable that would be 1 guy for every 6.66 mins. You must look amazing.

JenniferMint
08-18-2006, 02:07 AM
WOW three guys in a 20 min walk, sounds almost unbelievable that would be 1 guy for every 6.66 mins. You must look amazing.

That's what I'd like to think, although there is the fact that it was dark outside and I was walking pretty quickly. I'm not as confident about passing if someone gets to hang around me for a while in better lighting, although my friends say I look good but I still wonder because I *know* I have un-feminine characteristics that are visible up close.

femboi (san diego)
08-18-2006, 03:16 AM
I was driving through a Del Taco drive in downtown about 1:30 AM after the bars close. The window is a dual drive up and walk up window. The walk up window is higher than the drive through lane and they can see into the cars. One night three boisterous guys were wating at the walk up when I came through the drive through. One of them noticed me and said something to his friend who then looked into my car. I was wearing denim short shorts and a pink sleeveless shirt. He bent down to my car window and said in a flirty voice, "hey baby, 'sup? Are you a boy or a girl? You lookin' pretty good!" I smiled so wide I almost laughed, then I got my bag of food and drove off.

Gooeymac
08-18-2006, 03:59 AM
looking at this thread from a slightly different angle, maybe those guys knew full well that you were a guy dressed as a girl and found you attractive for just that reason. I'm sure you girls are better placed than me to comment but helluva lot more guys than would ever admit find girls like you extremely attractive, even with your subtle 'manly' detail.

Joy Carter
08-18-2006, 04:12 AM
My SO was whistled at twice in the town..... and me?..... not once ! Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough ? !!!

Love, Stephanie

Well Stephanie if would make ya feel better I was totally "drop jawed" at your avatar, my reaction from there whistle and a WOW !:D