PDA

View Full Version : Lingerie in North Carolina

vicsman782004
08-17-2006, 08:32 AM
Just wondering if any of you on-line knew of any truly accepting places to shop for lingerie in NC. There used to be a real high-end boutique that I frequented and the girl that worked there was always really helpful when I came in - most of the time it was just the two of us in the store and she always helped with sizes and picking out sexy little outfits. I absolutely love Victoria's Secret and at one time had a local VS that had a few girls I was comfortable discussing my interests with. I'm in Central North Carolina (Raleigh/Durham) but willing to travel if anyone knows of a VS or lingerie boutique that is worth traveling to. Thanks so much!!

Jennifer1959
08-17-2006, 09:36 AM
Have you ever tried online shopping ? Like Victoria's Secret, Frederick's, or Pierre Silber ?

Jennifer

Marg Lindenwald
08-17-2006, 09:43 AM
If you like nice clothes go on line to Newport News.com

Marg Lindenwald

Girdlewoman
08-17-2006, 10:09 AM
I just moved to the Chapel Hill /Durham area. I too, would like to know anything about the area and our lifestyle. I dress all the way and do go out day or night. Peace, Charlene

Joanie
08-19-2006, 07:37 PM
Hello, sisters, from me in your sister state! I am a married CDer who has done some netsearching a few months and came across a site with CD friendly stores. Some lingerie stores in N.C. can be found on the web at http://www.geocites.com/netgunity/nc_tg_shopping.htm?20063. There is a list of different cities in N.C. and for Raleigh we have the Pennyrich Bra Patch and Priscilla's both listed as having lots of lingerie AND welcoming guys trying and buying! Since I haven't ventured up that way to see how these are, please let me know.

P.S. adding edit...something has changed on that link for the page I printed out back in February but what I have does show Priscillas at 3236 Capital Blvd, Raleigh and Pennyrich Bra Patch (luv that name!) at 1811 New Hope Church Rd, Raleigh.

sheermary
08-19-2006, 07:42 PM
better reserved buying on Ebay
Any problem paying by PayPal service by credit card!:2c:

regards
Mary

Karren H
08-19-2006, 08:45 PM
There are Le Walmarts everywhere, even in NC!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Joanie
08-19-2006, 09:15 PM
Thanks but I think sometimes a girl likes to get off the keyboard and venture into a real store! Not that I am a veteran of that but I can see that it has its advantages with checking out size, color, style, etc. Another bonus you don't find on ebay--attractive SA's willing to help. Ebay gets sort of old after awhile, been there, done that.

newwoman5
08-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Go to VictoriasSecert.com and you can get a list of all the VS stores in NC.
Mary:2c: