PDA

View Full Version : Who wants Pounty Lips/

Colleen
08-17-2006, 08:22 PM
Its a whike since I posted but I saw a Larry King during the summer and had an actress on.He asked how did you get such big pouty lips an either of your parents have them?She told them that she Just suckek a small glass when she was small.( I think we all did that at some time)But maybe it may still stand true either tempoary or permenant.In theroy it maybe true as in the cappillaries will have to repair themselves and produce scare tissue to repair them.I my self have very thin lips (my wife told mw so when she put lipstick on me I may try it .

Kate Simmons
08-18-2006, 05:07 AM
What girl wouldn't want them? All part of the girlish image in my opinion. Guys are attracted to stuff like that and it is part of the "feminine wiles" package. Do I utilize it? I'd be a fool not too. I'm learning. Ericka

Karren H
08-18-2006, 11:08 AM
Well we can sure enhance what we were born with, I have.... Daily buffings in the shower and a lip plumper a few times a day. Don't want them sooo plump I can't pass as a male...hehehe but enough so that I keep L'oreal in business....

Love Karren

Peg
08-18-2006, 10:35 PM
Karen i think your right the lip plumpers work very well gone through 4 in a month getting them just right now. Peg.

Lanore
08-19-2006, 01:55 AM
Hello Karren
Can you tell me which lip plumper works the best?

Lanore

suzy
08-19-2006, 02:39 AM
Karen,

Can you tell me what a lip plumper is and how does it work??? If I'm thinking right....seems like it woulkd hurt???:eek:

DanaJ
08-19-2006, 09:43 AM
Hope it is OK for me to answer here, but here is how a lip plumper works:

Without getting collagen injections or surgical lip enhancements, lip plumpers and lip enhancers, like Lip Venom and Lip Fusion, can temporarily create fuller lips.

Lip plumpers often use natural agents, such as cinnamon or peppermint oils, that are mild irritants to stimulate light swelling. When the body recognizes an irritant, its natural reaction is to create swelling to stabilize the area.

As swelling is a natural response to any skin irritation, lip plumpers capitalize on this natural reaction to create fullness and decrease lines and creases in the lips. In addition, lip plumpers usually include ingredients to moisturize and soften lips.

As far as which one works best, that varies from person to person, but here is a nice review of various lip plumpers: http://www.fashionfinds.com/june00/pages/buying-beauty-lip-plumpers.htm

Jasmine Ellis
08-19-2006, 03:07 PM
Dana thank you for the info

Karren H
08-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Hello Karren
Can you tell me which lip plumper works the best?

Lanore
Saw a test and what worked best was Cinimon leaf extract oil. Havent been able to find it though. I use Dream Lips form CVS and it helps for sure...

Love Karren