PDA

View Full Version : Lunch out en femme

Rachel Morley
08-17-2006, 11:40 PM
I just wanted to share with you a few brief details of another successful en femme outing. It was the weekend and Marla and I decided that we’d go out for lunch. Both of us try to eat healthily so we decided on Fresh Choice. If you’re not familiar with the name, Fresh Choice is a buffet-style restaurant chain whose most prominent feature is a large salad bar with prepared salads, soups, pizza, breads, muffins, and afterwards, fruit desserts, puddings, and soft-serve ice cream.

When we walked into the restaurant it was fairly busy and there was a bit of a line at the salad bar. We filled our plates with a combination of pasta and different salads and then made our way to the register. The checker greeted us with “how are you today ladies?” We both said we were fine, but I didn‘t say anything else because I’m not confident with my femme voice yet. In any case, I was just grinning from ear to ear at being called a lady by a GG. :D Marla did all the talking and paid for both of us. We found a table and after we sat down our waiter came over and said “hello ladies, I’m Anatoly and if you need anything, just let me know”. Wow, I’d been called a lady twice in the space of three minutes, that’s never happened before!

Half way through our meal Marla said “let me get a picture of you”.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/26/fc1vf7.jpg

Then, before we finished eating Marla thought it might be fun to ask our friendly Russian waiter Anatoly to take a snap. I’m a friend from out of town…right? Hee hee. Anyway, as you can tell from the camera angle he was pretty tall.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/363/fc2fp2.jpg

We finished eating and Marla wanted to visit the powder room. Now normally I go with her, but this time she didn’t prompt me and I didn’t ask. It never even occurred to me that I would be alone surrounded by Moms, Dads, and kids having Sunday lunch. I’d never been in a situation like that before. Our waiter came back and asked me if we were done and could he take the plates and stuff away. I said in my best femme voice “yes thanks” then he asked me if I’d like a refill on my soda….OMG I was interacting with a guy who seemed not to notice anything “odd” about me at all...or if he did he didn't say anything. I said I was fine and that I didn’t need a refill and he still didn’t give me any “funny looks” !

Marla came back and I told her about my little chat with Anatoly, and that nothing bad happened. She was very happy about it and said that next time perhaps I should do the ordering and paying at the register. Ooh err! :eek:

Marla GG
08-17-2006, 11:41 PM
I was so proud of Angel! I knew she was a little nervous when we approached the entrance, because there was a large group of people coming out of the restaurant. But no one paid any attention to us, except for the kindly middle-aged gentleman who actually held the door for us and smiled. :D

Now about our waiter, Anatoly. He was big, young, and tough-looking -- not the type that you would expect to be overly accepting towards crossdressers. I don’t think he knew. But then again…who can say?

And as to whether I planned that visit to the ladies’ room to coincide with the time our dishes would need to be cleared…..come on now, would I do something that sneaky? :heehee:

Breanne
08-17-2006, 11:58 PM
Ah, Angel, you make so jealous on two counts, first that you would do something like that, and second that you have another angel in Marla to help you!
Wonderful story, thanks.

ColleenCD
08-18-2006, 12:17 AM
Angel, you stepped out and look great in the pics. I hope you fully appreciate the incredible lady Marla is to support you so much.

We are all expecting dinner pics soon.

Colleen

Di
08-18-2006, 12:32 AM
Loved reading this....and the pics were awesome too.

Francesp56
08-18-2006, 12:47 AM
I don't know about other members of this Panel but I can't get enough of the posts of ANGEL DARLING & MARLA G G.
They are soooooo sweet & fem. that I am convinced they are still on their Honeymoon !!
Hugs to all,
Francesp56,
Melbourne
Australia.

Billijo49504
08-18-2006, 12:58 AM
WOW, I'm glad everything went well. We were at the mall the other day and the lady at one of the eaateries, asked if we wanted more of anythig "guys." But coming from a GG, I figured it was cool. Later, she asked, if I had problems, because of my voice sounding like a guys. I just told her if I'm treated bad, I go elsewhere.She agreeed that if I was treated baddly, I should go to another placr. If she only knew...Bill

Helena Constantini
08-18-2006, 02:57 AM
I have not been able to go to public places yet.
I really want to do this.
I admire to others who are doing this
Helena

swiss_susan
08-18-2006, 03:11 AM
I always look forward to Angel and Marla's adventures.

Keep having fun girls.

Love the pics too!

sparks
08-18-2006, 03:21 AM
Very happy for the both of you. A nice lunch and whole lotta excitement!

Helena Constantini
08-18-2006, 03:31 AM
I am rather sensitive for kindness.
I am afraid tha outside may be rather arrogant

Girly Sara
08-18-2006, 04:14 AM
Angel and Marla,

Glad you had a nice time out, girls and it's great to see the pix too (brings it all to life!)

Take care.

Sara xxx

Joy Carter
08-18-2006, 04:23 AM
Thanks for the pictures and the story you both look swell.:happy:

Sally24
08-18-2006, 05:21 AM
Angel, you'll get more and more comfortable with being alone en femme. Last year I was terrified if my wife took more than 2 steps away from me in a store. This year we get separated in a museum or store and it's no big deal. Just comes from more and more outings. Enjoy yourselves!

Sally

Shelly Preston
08-18-2006, 06:24 AM
It sounds like you both had a wonderful lunch

IT always nice to hear of a successful outing

Well done Ladies

Great pics too

kathy gg
08-18-2006, 06:32 AM
Ahh, so this is the salad bar marla told me about....if anything I am more jealous of you'll having a salad bar place in California.....in our little world up here they have all but disapeared.....

sorry off-topic.....not here to talk about salads am I?

The pics are cute! Angel you ready for that manicure now?

I think sometimes the best places to go are those where people are *not* expecting to see tg's. And this is proof that as long as you are dressed for the situation and comfortable and enjoying yourself things work out just fine.
Thanks for sharing!!:hugs:

EricaCD
08-18-2006, 07:01 AM
Thanks for a great recounting of such a successful trip out!

Angel - you need not have worried: looking at the photos of you, it does not surprise me that people didn't give a second thought to your gender.

Congrats!

Erica

sue ellan
08-18-2006, 07:47 AM
oh you are sooooooo lucky and i'm soooooo jealous. glad that you had such a wonderful time.:hugs:
sue ellan

Patsy Stone GG
08-18-2006, 07:51 AM
Congratulations to you both on another great outing. I'm so glad you're having fun, keep doing it and keep telling us all about it.

Huge :hugs: to you both :D

Holly
08-18-2006, 08:06 AM
You two kids just have more and more fun! Thanks for sharing some of it with us.

Carlacd
08-18-2006, 08:46 AM
Glad you had a great time out Angel. Now go out and get the nails done.

Ms. Donna
08-18-2006, 08:56 AM
Hi Angel,

A big :thumbsup: for you! Looks like you had a good time. And nice pix as well.

Congrats on a successful outing! You'll be getting your toesies done before you know it. ;)

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Phoebe Reece
08-18-2006, 11:44 AM
Way to go Angel! You and Marla just keep on having fun.

Over the years around Atlanta, waiters and waitresses at the places I sometimes go enfemme have discovered they get will bigger tips if they address me in the gender I am presenting. I've been in restaurants with large groups of crossdressers, where it was very obvious what we were, but the wait staff was careful to address us all as women. Whether your waiter caught on or not is not really important - what is important is that he conducted himself professionally and as a gentleman. That is what you should always expect at any successful restaurant.

Kandi
08-18-2006, 12:12 PM
Too cool. You two are great. My wife and I have had some adventure at joes crab shack in atl. Sorry no pics yet. Maybe on our next excursion.

Cheers to you marla, I have often thought my wife more the champion for her participation. Go get them nails done full set too!

Jodi
08-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Angel, From my own experience, if a cd really wants to pass and blend in, go with a gg. You can do that. With Marla helping you through any tight spots, you should just relax and enjoy the moment. You are presentable enough by yourself, but with Marla by your side, you could go anywhere and totally blend in. Have fun.

Jodi

Michelle I
08-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Thanks for sharing the pictures and adventure. I love to see the two of you having fun together, it makes me feel so good.

Melissa

Jasmine Ellis
08-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Angel, Marla conratuletions. thank you for the wonderful pictures with 2 wonderful smiling faces.

Rachel Morley
08-18-2006, 09:31 PM
Gosh, thank you all so much for your encouragement. It makes us feel like we're poster children or something :o ...but in such a nice way :D

As you all know, and some have mentioned, I am so very, very lucky to have Marla at my side when I go out. She is extremely supportive and very encouraging, and to be honest she finds it great fun to be out as "two girls" :happy:

If you really mean it, and I guess you do, otherwise you wouldn't say so, Marla and I would love to keep posting about stuff we do and places we go, and of course, where possible we'll take pictures. Incidentally, if you were wondering about the lack of pics on my laser hair removal thread it's because despite Marla asking the nurse politely, she still said no :(

Each time I go out, it gets easier and easier. I really do feel so happy about being a crossdresser in this world. I've never had anything ever go bad. I guess one day it might happen (whatever it might be) and when it does I'll try to remember to keep it in perspective and remember all those happy times of acceptance or people being totally oblivious.

Hugs to you all

Lauren Richards
08-18-2006, 11:00 PM
Angel,
You have such a natural look that it is no wonder to me that you can go almost anywhere en femme. You two make such a wonderful couple that it is nice to see you out and about together. Love the stories of your outings, and the photos are great! Looking forward to your further duo adventures.

Lauren

windycissy
08-19-2006, 12:25 AM
Way to go girls, having met you both it comes as no surprise that Angel is continuing her development under Marla's watchful eye....you make a cute pair and those pictures are fabulous. Well done!

sheermary
08-19-2006, 05:29 AM
Oh Angel! You were so relaxing at the restaurant....
and so LADYLIKE!
compliments
Mary

Robin Leigh
08-19-2006, 06:45 AM
Now about our waiter, Anatoly. He was big, young, and tough-looking -- not the type that you would expect to be overly accepting towards crossdressers. I don’t think he knew. But then again…who can say?

It can be very surreal in those situations when you can't tell whether you're passing, or if the other person is simply polite & mature enough to let you pass, so to speak. Either way, I like it. :)

Of course, Anatoly may have been a TG admirer, or even TG himself. After all, a lot of TG guys do put up a macho exterior in guy mode. Check out the pics on the following page, especially the top two in the left side column.

http://www.laceyleigh.com/Myth.html

What courage these people have, to post both femme & guy pics together!

Robin

Kimberly
08-19-2006, 06:52 AM
Fantastic girls - just fantastic!! :)

Robin Leigh
08-19-2006, 06:55 AM
Ah, Angel, you make so jealous on two counts, first that you would do something like that, and second that you have another angel in Marla to help you!
Wonderful story, thanks.

Their stories are so inspiring though, that I can't get very jealous of them. :) It's nice that we get to share the fun through these stories.

Any woman that tolerates a CDing husband an angel, but I think Marla is extra special, maybe an archangel or even a demi-god. :)

Robin

Kristen Kelly
08-19-2006, 10:43 AM
You girls looked great, to get out in the daylight on a Sunday at a crowded buffet shows a level of comfort of how you present yourself. Always pleased to see the great things in peoples live posted here, for we are always dealing with the trouble we encounter with our “mixed up” lives we live.

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-19-2006, 09:04 PM
Woot! Glad to hear about another successful outing (and another successful stratagem on Marla's part :p )!

Missy Anne's GG
08-20-2006, 07:32 PM
I always look forward to hearing of your adventures and seeing your happy faces when out and about together!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG