PDA

View Full Version : I am out to the world as a Transexual,Yes!

Priscilla1018
08-18-2006, 12:08 PM
Hi,it has been a while since I have visited but,I am sure,some of you remember me.I joined this forum 19 months ago and,at that time,I identified as a CD MtF.Since that time Priscilla has been evolving and taking over,thank you Lord!.Four months ago,while I was prepairing for weight loss surgery,I began to see a Gender Therapist.Over the course of therapy I realised I was Transgender and had been in denial for 50 years which led to Depression,drug and alcohol abuse to cope with supressing my natural feelings.I have totaly cleaned up my act and made the decision to come out two months ago after surgery.
I chose to come out at the Health Club that I had worked out at for three years.Picture me in the Men's locker room with shoulder length hair,painted nails and toenails,a pair of womens shorts and a pink tank top.Oh I also carry a purse,no more stuff crammed in my pockets like a bloke;and today I was wearing platform sandals to show off my toes.I have recieved many strange looks but have had no adverse comments.I am accepted as far as I will be there.I am sure everyone thinks I am Gay,it no longer matters to me what others think.I have been living as a woman all day,every day for the past two months.I am still married and my wife is adjusting and understanding,we are both in therapy and are going to make it work.
All of my Doctors,pharmacists and neighbors have seen me clean shaven,in full makeup,and dressed in skirts and tops.I shop as a woman,I do everything now as a woman and am loving every minute of it.I even bought a feminine car,instead of my old 4x4 pickup truck I now drive a silver Mustang convertible.I have also recently decided that I am Transexual more than just Transgender.I will wait a while before I start HRT,to give my wife more time to get used to the changes in me.I don't want to push at the moment.We have talked about electrolysis in the future and for now are just enjoying shopping and being together.At some future date,if I can ever afford it,I would dearly love to transition and match my outward appearance to the lady I am on the inside.
This is what has been happening in my life lately.I have come a long way on my journey.I wish all of you fair winds on your journeys.:rose2:

SherriePall
08-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Priscilla -- Let me be the first to wish you the best of everything on your journey. And congratulations for cleaning up your act.

Stephenie S
08-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Good for you, girl.

Natasha Anne
08-18-2006, 01:11 PM
Good 4 U. Well done. You've already done so much, much more than I ever would have dared at that phase of my transition.

Toyah
08-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Way to go P and have to say Rosanne and I think you are looking fantastic keep at it girlfriend

Tamara Croft
08-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Wow, I dunno what else to say, I'm gobsmacked!!!

Congratulations, I wish you well on your new journey. Keep us up to date on how things progress :hugs:

(I wondered where that huge gun went :p)

ChristineRenee
08-18-2006, 09:02 PM
Been following your journey for awhile now P, and the changes in you have been truly remarkable. So happy to see YOU so happy now that you are being the person that you truly are inside. So keep on keepin' on sis...you know that we stand beside you and support you all the way.:hugs:

michelle19845
08-18-2006, 10:51 PM
i hope all goes well for you.i am still at the psych/therapist point.check out natural hormones when you look into hrt.they are safer by far and obviously natural.

Natasha Anne
08-19-2006, 01:50 AM
natural hormones when you look into hrt.they are safer by far and obviously natural.

They might be natural, but then so is snake venom!

GypsyKaren
08-19-2006, 03:07 AM
I wish you the very best Priscilla, may your journey be a happy one.

Karen

Priscilla1018
08-19-2006, 05:10 AM
Thank you all so much.Natasha,it is good to see you again girl.Congratulations.

jennig
08-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Hi priscilla its so nice to see a person that is doing what theay want and not doing what the rest of the world wants.I hope your jornny takes you whear you want to go. have patince with your wife its change theay fear most.

hugs jennig

KrazyKat
08-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Priscilla, WOW, I'm so happy for you!!
How awesome!! FEels Great, huh!! :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing you around more, course I understand, living life to the fullest takes more time, HUH??!!!

:love: Kat

cutechloe
08-26-2006, 10:38 PM
I have to say that you are a lot braver than me. Actually that phrase really doesn't do you justice.

Congrats.

gennee
08-27-2006, 03:38 PM
I have seen the many changes in your life, Pris. I'm so happy for you and continued success in your transition.

Gennee

Siobhan Marie
08-29-2006, 12:29 PM
Congratulations, you go girl and you be all you can be. You're one brave lady.

huge :hugs: Anna x

DaveyboyNC
08-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Congrats Priscilla...looking good.

Davey:D

ty7
09-01-2006, 02:50 PM
congratulatons and best of luck

NassauGurl
09-05-2006, 02:36 AM
I am so happy that it is working out for you. I wish you all of my love and support!

SusanTL
09-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Hello.

I wish you the very best. One day I will be where you are at now.

I can not wait till I go full time.

Susan