PDA

View Full Version : Pantyhose pleasures

medias35
08-18-2006, 04:43 PM
I don't know about you girls, but I've aways been facsinated by pantyhose with that true old fashion nylon feeling. What I mean is the feeling you get from the nylons our grandmothers or mothers would wear. The feel of being a little scratchy but not enough to be uncomfortable. Any of you girls that wear the occasional seemed stockings probably understand what I'm talking about. Anyway back when I was in highschool I found such a brand in sheer-to-waist, I was in heaven. The brand was named afro-tique which I assume by the name, it was intended for black women. I bought them every chance I could, till one day the company probably went out of business, because I never found them again. My world came tumbling down. Buttttt my prayers have been answered because I just recently found out that Hanes came out with a brand thats just as close. Hanes solutions sheer-to-waist, I went out and bought ten pairs. Target seems to be the only store to carry them because I haven't seen them anywhere else. Anyway I hope this is just as valuable information to you girls as it was for me.

Jasmine Ellis
08-18-2006, 04:48 PM
10 pairs how wonderful

Angie G
08-18-2006, 07:26 PM
I'm going to the outlet mall next friday there is a store sells L'eggs HANES BALI & PLAYTEX I will look fore the solutions:hugs:
ANGIE g.

Stephanie Kay
08-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Did you know you can buy Hanes pantyhose and other hose online at the www.onehanesplace.com website. They are cheaper than in the stores and slightly irregular, but you can hardly tell!!:happy:

Shiny
08-18-2006, 09:01 PM
Hanes, once the leader in women's hosiery dropped their line of RHT nylons way back in 1992! I learned they had an aqua top colored hose which was extra long and they ran as high as size 12! Too bad the internet wasn't up and running back then I would have bought them out! Their old code was "Blue" for petite, "White" for average, "Green" for tall or long and "Aqua" for extra long.

Hanes also made the world's best support hose as well, the "Alive" brand. these are still made but are only a shadow of the original type. They even changed the weave! They never had CD's in mind as their sizes always ran a bit small. They have never recovered their former glory. And it is unlikely these days as women won't wear hose anymore!

As to the "scratchy" feeling of nylons. No, not my thing. It's gotta be those old fashioned glassy, frictionless ones that really shine. There's the excitement!

Peg
08-18-2006, 10:21 PM
I to love pantyhose have found the sheer to waist at the grocery store as well as cvs . outlet malls ar best but confusing . so much to pick from , so little money. Love Peg

ranma 1/2
08-19-2006, 11:37 PM
I'll have to check out those hanes hose

I just bought a pair of Levante pantyhose. These have the slight itchy feeling and they have the glassy look. They also come in the sheer to waist style.

older not wiser
08-20-2006, 02:01 AM
Hi Girls, Scratchy pantyhose, not for me. I LOVE the soft sensual kind that seem to glide up fresh shaven legs and feel oh sooooo sexy when you cross your legs.
I usually wear Hanes Silk Reflections with all my outfits and sometimes under my "drab" slacks. For everyday its Leggs silken mist.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

Lori Lee
08-21-2006, 01:36 PM
I also enjoy wearing pantyhose alot. I always watch the Sunday ads for 2 for 1 sales. Usually its Walgreens or Osco Drugs (Jewel grocery stores), then I buy like 8 pairs at a time. No unusual stares or questions when checking out because most of the time I am also buying groceries or in the case of Walgreens, a prescription.

Jennifer1959
08-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Walgreens usually has great 2 for 1 deals .... last week it was Legg's .... got some Silken Mist .....

:happy:

Lori Lee
08-21-2006, 01:56 PM
Leggs' Sheer Energy is the only style I wear. Silken mist always gets ruined to quickly.

ColleenCD
08-21-2006, 02:05 PM
I prefer shiny and silky over scratchy. Silken Mist just feel better.

Colleen

Karren H
08-21-2006, 02:52 PM
Never really got a thrill out of pantyhose...too confining I guess. But sheer thigh highs, self supporting or with a garter belt are sweet!! And usually don't find them on sale much so their $6 to $10 a pair but are worth every cent. Even have a pair that I wear a lot that are almost 3 years old...

I do have a few pair of PH but they are special ones with embroidered paterns and roses or flowers in them. More for the look than the feel... And for me its about how I look AND how I feel in womens clothing. :D

Love Karren

Audrey34
08-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Most of my hosiery is by Just My Size. When I was a bit lighter in girth I was using Sheer Energy. Those felt really nice. The Just My Size is okay, it just doesn't have that silky smooth feel to them.
-Audrey

cosmolovesph
08-21-2006, 11:07 PM
mm... pantyhose, won't catch me dressed without them!

Deni_18
08-22-2006, 07:11 PM
looooove panyhose and stayups. They make your legs look and feel very sexy

KarenSusan
08-22-2006, 07:14 PM
I like Silkies that come mail order from someplace in PA, I think. They are reasonably priced and come in lots of styles and colors.

Warbender
09-18-2006, 07:14 PM
I love the way it feels when the fabric of whatever i am wearing rubs against the fabric of my hosery. The smother , softer, silky/satiny the fabric.
the better it feels... Verry erotic:happy:

cathie
09-28-2006, 11:20 AM
Only the new pantyhose for me too. I don't like the scratchy and fall slide down of the 100% nylons. Mine must always have a little stay up power even the 7 denier

~Bobbie~
10-20-2006, 02:52 PM
Pantyhose are Heavenly.. but lately the best feeling ones i have found are the "Microfiber Tights" at walgreens, they are not to expensive, if i remember right, they were about $3.99 very sexy feeling..