PDA

View Full Version : Lingerie

crossdresser25
08-18-2006, 10:02 PM
I know this is wierd but I like old lady lingerie and I would like to know a place where I can get some. So if you know where I can get some can you please tell me.

Stephenie S
08-18-2006, 11:24 PM
You can find anything on the internet.

Google vintage lingerie. Or get more specific and Google just what you want, ie. slips, girdles, stockings. I am assuming that's what you mean by "old lady underwear". That is a pretty vague description, and it reeks of ageism, by the way, so be careful around us old broads.

Steph

Bernadina
08-18-2006, 11:27 PM
Or maybe support hose, corsets, woolly undies, long johns, etc. :cheeky:

sheermary
08-19-2006, 03:32 AM
hi!

I've a great collection of 50s and 60s lingerie! I adore it! So sexy....
I buy everything on ebay stores

I also buy vintage h.heel shoes and marabou slippers

If any girl would like to have info about right items to search , I'll so happy to give you
bye
Mary

bisatinlover
08-19-2006, 04:18 AM
Yes, Vintage lingerie is great!!! Especially in silks and satin. There are some British e-bay vendors that have replicas of the 50s - 6os styles and quite reasonable too.

Good luck in finding what you want.

sheermary
08-19-2006, 05:17 AM
hi !
Yes you can find nice replicas but most fascinating is to find original ones in many ebay USA stores!

I bought lot of sheer things...:-)

Kate Simmons
08-19-2006, 05:43 AM
.....Er offhand, I'd say old ladies. Did you ask Grammie? She may be honored that you'd want to wear her undies. Also,flea markets, public estate auctions, rummage sales, yard sales. Other things were mentioned. Just gotta keep yer eyes peeled. Ericka P.S. Ask Teresa maybe (Bustle, bustle, bustle)

Jasmine Ellis
08-19-2006, 05:57 AM
e-bay would be a good place to start

sheermary
08-19-2006, 06:06 AM
hi girls..

I would try to send lingerie pics but I cannot attach to the message...:straightface:
Is it possible to do?

julie w
08-19-2006, 11:22 AM
I have quite a collection of full length slips about the only place I seem to be able to find them is in used clothing shops , but they are very hard to find now as other women are buying them too , ,the last one
I bought the sales lady said they sell very fast , I was in london in feb
and m&s on oxford st only had one style of full slip with no lace

Tamara Croft
08-19-2006, 11:29 AM
hi girls..

I would try to send lingerie pics but I cannot attach to the message...:straightface:
Is it possible to do?Please read the rules on what pictures are permitted here. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=forum_rules#faq_photography

Tina Dixon
08-19-2006, 11:36 AM
I have quite a collection of full length slips about the only place I seem to be able to find them is in used clothing shops , but they are very hard to find now as other women are buying them too , ,the last one
I bought the sales lady said they sell very fast , I was in london in feb
and m&s on oxford st only had one style of full slip with no lace
I just got full slip at the goodwill store a few weeks back for a buck, love it:D

Helen MC
08-19-2006, 12:03 PM
Try this URL. They sell the older styles of underwear.

http://www.woods-online.co.uk/

officegirlcd
08-19-2006, 12:09 PM
hi

ebay is a great place to buy vintage lingerie

emma

sheermary
08-19-2006, 05:31 PM
if you would like to see some nice vintage lingerie
come to the chat forum, sometimes I'm there...... slipping into something sheer....
bye <Mary