PDA

View Full Version : Age Old Question answered by Hollywood

tekla west
08-19-2006, 12:27 AM
From To Wong Foo.........

When a straight man puts on a dress and goes on a sexual kick he is a transvestite. When a man is a woman trapped in a man's body and has a little operation he is a Transsexual. When a gay man has way too much fashion sense for one gender he is a drag queen. And when a tired little Latin boy puts on a dress, he is simply a boy in a dress!

Phyliss
08-19-2006, 05:37 AM
My favorite line from the movie.

The other line is when he is asked why he's crying. His answer is a good description of me. "You're so beautiful and I can never be that good"
I see some of the ladies here, and they are so good looking and I can never be that good, I sometimes want to sit down and cry, but I have to remmeber there is such a thing as reality and I have to make do with what I have.

Kate Simmons
08-19-2006, 05:40 AM
Sounds good to me Tekla. Ericka

Kristen Kelly
08-19-2006, 05:55 AM
My favorite line from the movie.

The other line is when he is asked why he's crying. His answer is a good description of me. "You're so beautiful and I can never be that good"
I see some of the ladies here, and they are so good looking and I can never be that good, I sometimes want to sit down and cry, but I have to remmeber there is such a thing as reality and I have to make do with what I have.

We see our selves through our own eyes, I could never look like the image I have in my own mind. As I gotten older and a little wiser, I’ve learned these outer shells of a body we worship are not as important as the soul within, I have been working on the inner me and the outer has in my eyes become more beautiful.

Jasmine Ellis
08-19-2006, 06:00 AM
Be yourself and hell to the others

Robin Leigh
08-19-2006, 06:19 AM
I know that feeling, then I remember the magic that is Photoshop. :)

I may not pass at close inspection, but OTOH I do look better than some of the GGs out there. :p

Robin

Joyce1702
08-19-2006, 07:35 AM
It's funny, I just watched "To Wong Foo....." on DVD last night, then as I was flipping through the dial it was also airing on Bravo.

Joyce

CassieW
08-19-2006, 07:37 AM
Be yourself and hell to the others

I agree, but would love to have the cleavage of some of you ladies.:happy:
Huggs,
Cassie