PDA

View Full Version : I went to pick up my books for college dressed!!

cheerleaderbabe
08-19-2006, 01:09 AM
HEy girls!

I just thought i would tell you that i got the nerve to go out to my college dressed. My gf helped me look like a 20 year old college girl. I got to wear a short denium skirt with a black top i got at target. When i got to the college i was really nervous when i got there....i saw nobody that i knew there so that made it better. While we were walking up to the building to buy our books a few frat guys whistled at us....i felt so good because they saw our entire body including the face and i passed. We spent probably 2 hours on-campus and we went out to eat afterward. It was a good day!!!

suzy
08-19-2006, 03:04 AM
Congrats Cheerleader!

How wonderful that must have made you feel! I can only dream of something like that.....sigh....

But thanks for sharing that warm and inspiring story with us!!:hugs:

noname
08-19-2006, 03:05 AM
Let us know how things progress. As I might be going to college, I wonder how classmates would react. Excluded from group projects? Odd comments? Harasement? Anyway, glad it went well for you.

Kimberly
08-19-2006, 03:21 AM
Yay!!

When I get to Drama College -- (only 3 weeks left!!) I am planning on being out. This means dressing fem/androgynous whenever I want, in public. It'll be a struggle, but I'm hoping that I can make an impression on a new, open-minded group of people to show that we're around and that we're not something to be feared.

Good luck to those who will be living in Halls with me in a months time! ;)

flatlander_48
08-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Yay!!

When I get to Drama College -- (only 3 weeks left!!) I am planning on being out. This means dressing fem/androgynous whenever I want, in public. It'll be a struggle, but I'm hoping that I can make an impression on a new, open-minded group of people to show that we're around and that we're not something to be feared.

Good luck to those who will be living in Halls with me in a months time!

Well, I would have to think that a drama college is potentially a better environment than a full-spectrum college. I think people in the Arts (Fine Arts, Performing Arts, etc.) are better at dealing with alternate realities. People who are studying physical sciences, math, engineering, etc. tend to be more black and white in their thinking. This is based on my being an engineer for 34 years. Technical people delight in clear definitions. Obviously, crossdressing, transexualism, etc. is anything but...