PDA

View Full Version : Every journey has a bump in the road

Sarah-RT
08-19-2006, 02:29 PM
This particular 'bump' is a little hard to hide...especially when it is umm.. hard. recently ive been looking on the net as i am a crossdresser but still in my closet which i hope to live in forever. but i discovered this little item called ' cache sex' and apparently it hides your genitals to give a womanly figure. it really interested me as i enjoy being a girl and wearing girly clothes like skirts and strappy tops etc. but wearing knickers can be awkward with a 'bump' in the road and even more so when it pertrudes so much that it wont fit in them anymore and then if things get outa hand you look stupid trying to be a girl with a 'Bump'. ive read about a form of tucking it away usuing tape and such but it sound painful and very very difficult. this cache sex item has given me new hope but im wondering if anyone else has any items the same/similar or even any different methods that dont include surgery or any physical alterations to my crotch as 90% im glad im male and i dont plan on CDing perminanely or outdoors either so keeping my male genitals are a prime consern. so any useful info on concealing or about cache sex items would be much appreciated *sighs with relief*

Julogden
08-19-2006, 02:47 PM
This particular 'bump' is a little hard to hide...especially when it is umm.. hard. recently ive been looking on the net as i am a crossdresser but still in my closet which i hope to live in forever. but i discovered this little item called ' cache sex' and apparently it hides your genitals to give a womanly figure. it really interested me as i enjoy being a girl and wearing girly clothes like skirts and strappy tops etc. but wearing knickers can be awkward with a 'bump' in the road and even more so when it pertrudes so much that it wont fit in them anymore and then if things get outa hand you look stupid trying to be a girl with a 'Bump'. ive read about a form of tucking it away usuing tape and such but it sound painful and very very difficult. this cache sex item has given me new hope but im wondering if anyone else has any items the same/similar or even any different methods that dont include surgery or any physical alterations to my crotch as 90% im glad im male and i dont plan on CDing perminanely or outdoors either so keeping my male genitals are a prime consern. so any useful info on concealing or about cache sex items would be much appreciated *sighs with relief*

This might be what you're looking for.

I've been watching this site http://www.pouchpanty.com/ waiting for them to offer a larger waist size so I can try one. I haven't used this product, so I can't comment as to whether it works or not, but it looks to me like it should be good.

Carol:hugs: