PDA

View Full Version : pierced again

crossing_over
08-19-2006, 04:14 PM
well, i already have my lobes pierced.... but i been thinkin about getting my cartiladge pierced..... i have only seen 2 or 3 guys with them but i figured eh, what the hell, ill do it! so today i got up got dressed in my usual jeans and t-shirt...... went to the mall, went in to the parlor and got it done... was gonna go to a tat shop and get it done but the first time i got them pierced i got them done at this parlor and had no problems.....:D :D :D

Jasmine Ellis
08-19-2006, 04:18 PM
did it hurt

crossing_over
08-19-2006, 04:22 PM
nope.... i was told that cartilage hurts alot more than lobes... well i guess it could depending on the person but if you want to know what it's like, take two fingers and just pinch your ear real hard and let go.. the piercing itself only takes a split second.....

hjt101
08-19-2006, 11:27 PM
The piercing is not the sore part of the equation, it is in the healing process that it can hurt like a bugger. The problem with cart piercings is that the stud pokes a hole in the skin and cart, and fills both. When soft tissue is perforated, it expands so there is room for the skin to grow thru. With cartilege, it does not expand, so there is no room to pass the skin thru. If you move down one size to smaller posts, it will heal alot better, and with less pain.

crossing_over
08-20-2006, 02:08 AM
yep but imma leave it in for a week or two before i change to a smaller post.... people say not to change but a friend of mine went to a smaller post after a couple weeks and her's heeled in about 3 weeks afterwords..

angelfire
08-20-2006, 02:25 PM
I got my eyebrow pierced and it wasn't that bad. I was told it actually hurts less than getting your earlobes pierced by the woman who did mine. I have a few male friends who have the cartelidge pierced, its really not a huge deal. People won't really notice unless you are wearing really flashy ear-rings.

crossing_over
08-21-2006, 12:58 AM
yeah im not really concerned w/ what others think of it.... around these parts not many guys wear them.. i have seen one or two (one of which was extremely gay) on guys.... i'm going to be getting another hole in each lobe here in a couple of months....

brun123
08-21-2006, 12:10 PM
I know at least 5 guys with there cartelidge. acctually almost more than women.

pinkshelly
08-21-2006, 12:24 PM
There are so many guys out there with so many piercings that i'm not really worried about getting mine done again. I've got this friend thats really kinda guy, ya know, mans man. He has four in one ear one or two in the other, and his lip peirced. Anouther friend, that if he knew about me would probably die, has his nipples pierced.
I'm just not carring anymore and I think we should all do the same.
Huggs, Shelly.

brun123
08-21-2006, 12:29 PM
I find many guys have way more piercings than women.

angelfire
08-21-2006, 03:48 PM
I have 3 male friends with nipple piercings, and 2 who want to get them but are too scared of the pain. I know at least 5 or 6 guys who have ear-piercings. I actually want to get one (just my left ear). Then again, I am into the heavy metal and rave scenes, so basically anything goes.