PDA

View Full Version : Today's outing

Joyce1702
08-19-2006, 10:44 PM
Had a really great day out today. I had made plans with a GG friend to try and go swimming again today since it didn't work out earlier in the week. Well, it rained here today so that changed things. I dressed casually in capris, a new embroidered T from QVC, and a chambray shirt, and sandals. We went to the next town from here and checked out the movie theater.

We had some time to kill so we went into Big Lots in the same plaza. We had a really good time just browsing in there and even got a little rowdy playing all the musical Halloween (and CHRISTMAS!!!) decorations they had. We spent quite a bit of time in the store with no problems at all. I even had a lady bump into me, and she just said "Excuse me", no weird looks or anything.

Then we went next door to the theater. Bought our tickets and some sodas and walked down the hall and stood outside the theater we were going into. Before we could get inside, an older couple came walking along and didn't they want to get into a big conversation with us. Fortunately my friend did all the talking, I just tossed in a "Mmmmmhmmmm" every now and then in agreement. Once again, no problems at all at the theater.

After that we went back to her house where I slipped into a dress for dinner.

Obligatory pics are in the Picture Gallery. All in all it was a very good day, and the best part is, I get to do it again tomorrow! We're thinking of hitting The Christmas Tree Shop, we can really go nuts in there.

Joyce

Maija
08-19-2006, 11:38 PM
Sounds like fun