PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Day

Jenna1561
08-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Just wanted to share the great day I had Saturday. I spent much of the day enfemme shopping.

I left home and changed to my enfemme self then went shopping. First I had to stop by a shop and pick up a shirt for my son, then on to a music shop for some trombone slide oil. After that a nice little trip to Best Buy where I picked up some new computer speakers for my youngest's upcoming birthday. Then to the mall.

Spent about an hour or so in Lane Bryant trying on skirts, jeans and tops, but only left with one top - a cream lace over grey tank one-piece shell. Sometimes a girl must be frugal. Then walked the mall with all the weekend shoppers. Stopped in several shops but didn't buy anything.

Went to Payless and DSW shoes but again didn't buy anything.

Dropped by Goodies and bought a lovely red lace shell and Duck Head jeans.

Then a first for me, I went and had my first manicure. It was fantastic. I was enfemme and I don't know if anyone or how many read me, but I was treated just like one of the other ladies in the salon. It was wonderful.

I spent about 8 hours enfemme and had a fantastic time. Only times that I think I got read was when I opened my mouth. My femme voice is inconsistent and sometimes to manly. Anyway I had a great day. :)

Jenna

Holly
08-20-2006, 01:02 AM
Congratulations on your day out. I had a manicure and pedicure myself today. I had them do my nails in French Tips today... that's a first for me.

Jasmine Ellis
08-20-2006, 02:47 AM
congreatuletions on your day out.