PDA

View Full Version : Water Push Up Pads

Foxy Lady
08-20-2006, 06:09 AM
The other day my wife and I were in Wal-mart in the lingere dept. I was looking at a box of water push up pads. My wife said go ahead try them, so I bought them. We got home and I put them in my bra and with their help I now nicely fill a c cup.:happy:

Atlanta Peach GG
08-20-2006, 06:27 AM
what brand are those?? I will have to look for them in my Walmarts.........and how much were they???

Why I ask is that I need a little help in the area.......I am a C cup, but with SCC coming I was looking for something like some "inserts" to make my cup runneth over a little bit........

I have thought about buying some inserts on e-bay for times when I want my boustiers to fill out a little more.........

----Peachie (heading for the bra dept. of Walmart!!)

Jasmine Ellis
08-20-2006, 07:25 AM
do they feel good how much

Foxy Lady
08-21-2006, 12:51 PM
Hi Peach,

They wre Wal-marts own brand and cost less then six dollars.

Karren H
08-21-2006, 01:28 PM
Great!! Thanks for the tip, I'll have to look for them tommorow.

Love Karren

Billie Jean
08-21-2006, 01:45 PM
I recently bought a pair and they are wonderful. I'm an A cup anyway and I bought the B-C pads. The added lift gives cleavage and makes all of my breast look more natural. They even bounce as I walk. Billie Jean

monalisa
08-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the Walmart tip and what a great price. That's why I love it here. Always new ideas and places to shop and find treasures.