PDA

View Full Version : The GF is out of town for a week

bredalee25
08-20-2006, 08:25 AM
I'm in such a great mood right know. I can dress all the time right know for a week the GF is in florida. I've been wearing my bra and forms to sleep in oh what a feeling it is to wake up and see big boobs on my chest. I just hope this doesn't cause problems when she returns and i can't wear them to sleep in anymore.

It's to bad i have to work all week or i could spend the whole week dressed 24/7 but i can't boo hoo. I've been trying something new for me since she's not home. I've been using her perfume to smell nice I never knew what a rush it would be to wear perfume.

I just had to tell someone of my good fortune. But it is kind of sad too the reason she went to florida is her sons father died and she needed to go take care of all the arangments she was left in charge in his will. They never divorced so she was still legally his wife.

Well anyway i'm having fun while she's gone.

ttfn

Sharoncd
08-20-2006, 08:34 AM
Yes I to would be having a grand time. I would go out and buy a new dress, bra, and stockings just to look new and feel very fem. I to like the smell of perfume it to makes me complete. And of course different make-up.

Enjoy your week

Sharon

Jasmine Ellis
08-20-2006, 08:47 AM
have a great time

dazzed
08-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Work sucks

Kate Simmons
08-20-2006, 09:52 AM
At least you have some time for yourself, Bren. That sounds great. Have fun. Love, Ericka

officegirlcd
08-20-2006, 10:35 AM
i love it when my parents go away for a week. out with man clothes in with the womens clothes.

emma xx

Tina Dixon
08-20-2006, 10:47 AM
I know we all have been there but: Its sad that where happy when the SO takes off for a while, it just don't seem right but yet we like it and its not only for dressing some time:sad: .

But enjoy your week:thumbsup: