PDA

View Full Version : Being myself

Kate Simmons
08-20-2006, 08:59 AM
As Richard, I love being Ericka, and as Ericka, I sometimes crossdress as Eric. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about who I am and what I'm trying to accomplish. I came to the conclusion that I'm exactly who I should be. Even if I were a born a female, I would probably crossdress because that's what I do. I am deeply in touch with both my male and female sides and both need to be addressed. This keeps me balanced as a person. If I am exclusively Richard or exclusively Ericka, I get cranky and am really not happy. I need to be a blend of both. What I've pretty much settled into is being Ericka (with wigs, makeup, jewelery, perfume) but dressing in Richard's clothes. I love my bras and breastforms but love my jockey's and BVD's also. Ericka looks damn sexy in a suit and tie and outstanding in work clothes or a uniform. Not only that, but guy clothes have a zillion pockets and everything is readily available (can never find anything when I want it in that damn purse). This is a trial thing for now but I seem to be more relaxed and happier and can really be myself. I appreciate all you guys and gals on The Forum and love the fact you have the courage to be yourselves. Not sure what to call myself, though. Some kind of "in-betweener" maybe? As Karren Hutton always says, the best of both worlds. In my case, however, I blend them together.Seems to work for me anyway. Take care, Ericka Kay

Penny
08-20-2006, 09:09 AM
Lends a new concept to mix and match!:D

Jasmine Ellis
08-20-2006, 10:21 AM
why not have the best of both worlds sounds good to me.

Jennaie
08-20-2006, 11:17 AM
Great to be you Ericka, but mens underwear? I don't think I'll ever go back to those. My maidenform microfibers are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. I don't think I could quit wearing them even if I got serious with a woman. I would have to tell her that she can live with it or not. :happy:

gennee
08-20-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm so happy you have found your balance, Ericka. I have the best of both worlds, too. I have been so comfortable and content as a crossdresser and a transgender. I love who I am. I am so happy for you, Ericka.

Gennee

:hugs:

Emma England
08-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Being yourself.

If you are happy, then that is important.

Although I do agree with Jennaie. Ladies undies are superior. But that is how I feel, which is different to you.

Kate Simmons
08-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Being yourself.

If you are happy, then that is important.

Although I do agree with Jennaie. Ladies undies are superior. But that is how I feel, which is different to you.I was kinda kidding about the underwear gals, just a metaphor mostly but you get the idea. Anyway, sometimes when the ladies rooms are full and you gotta go and there is a woods available, there is one slight advantage in being a genetic guy. :happy: Love, Ericka Kay

WINDDANCERS
08-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi'' Be Yourself And Be Happy, It's All Good'''