PDA

View Full Version : What will Santa Bring?

Sweet Susan
12-16-2004, 02:12 AM
Who of you are expecting a girlish gift from the wife or SO for Christmas? I usually get something from my wife. Not much, but usually something.

Marlene4a
12-16-2004, 02:45 AM
Well Susan, I am expecting the long awaited victorian dress with the puffy sleeves and ruffled front "v" open top from the wife.

She indicated that the dress part will be "above the knee" ( I gotta see this) ( and this is starting to get a bit exiting),

However, I am wondering how the h....she is going to aquire this magnificient piece of equipment.

I will be looking under the tree with great anticipation.

Me

Wendy me
12-16-2004, 08:41 AM
my wife dosen't know abought wendy (i think she has at least a clue) so wendy will proubly do as she usaly does while out shopping for everyone she will pick up what ever catches her eye...........

MistyCD
12-16-2004, 08:46 AM
My wife also does not know about Misty, so I too have to purchase whatever catches my fancy

Nikki A.
12-16-2004, 09:51 AM
Wife knows but I know that there won't be, even though I have "hinted" about it.

Georgette
12-16-2004, 11:39 AM
Hopefully this, what shes wearing not her. :) :rolleyes:
LOVE & HUGS Georgette

DonnaT
12-16-2004, 12:59 PM
She gave me some nice nail polish last year. Stuck it in the bottom of the xmas stocking, and when I dumped it out there it was for all to see. Luckily the kids were more interested in their stuff than mine.

Rachel Elizabeth
12-16-2004, 01:13 PM
Since I am Santa to my family, Santa will pick Rachel up for Christmas but it won't be under the tree. Some people are fortunate and have an SO that understands. I would be thrilled if I found that my SO had given me a feminine gift....won't happen though.

Hugs

Ariel_TV
12-16-2004, 02:01 PM
My girlfriend is getting me fake breasts and a lycra cat disguise , i am so thrilled i cant wait till christmas especially for the cat outfit ,wanted one for a long time :)

Bernadina
12-16-2004, 02:02 PM
Who of you are expecting a girlish gift from the wife or SO for Christmas? I usually get something from my wife. Not much, but usually something.
Probably will. My wife finds Dina so easy to buy for. Although she may give it to me in private.

Krissi
12-16-2004, 02:37 PM
My wife and I had started a tradition of getting each other a "kinky" gift when we got married. So every birthday, X-mas, Anniversary, etc we'd give each other our normal gifts in public, but save the fun ones for the bedroom. Well shopping for me tended to be easy for my wife, get a girly thing and I'm happy :) And the girl knows how to shop, one of the first things she got me was a pair of 5" ankle strapped pumps, god I love em, can't walk in em for anything, but still love them.

This year the gifts are few and far between, my wife has been out of work since September, so things are a little tight to get anything fun right now, but you can bet as soon as we are back on our feet I'll be asking for something sexy :p

Tamara Croft
12-16-2004, 02:46 PM
Hiya Girlz

~Tammy~ is taking me xmas shopping next week for my pressie :):) I'll take a pic of it cus its just so mmmmMMMmmmm....

I have yet to buy hers and she hasn't dropped any hints either, so I guess i'll just buy her something velvety :p

Tamara x

Wendy me
12-16-2004, 02:49 PM
if santa is reading this if nouthing is undre my tree this year ...............that would be ok if you could ......well bring to our sisters in trouble or conflict the true happness thay so despertly seek and need that would bring me so mutch joy.......................
so santa if you could do that .......you can skip me this year .....................

DanaJ
12-16-2004, 03:22 PM
I told my GG best friend last month about my CDing, she said she wished she had told me sooner as it would have made Xmas shopping a whole lot easier for me!

DanaJ

SatinSarah
12-16-2004, 03:27 PM
I used to get underwear a dress or just make up. As long as it waas pretty I didn't mind - it was just the thought. My wife has taken a backward step in the last few months so for the first time in 10 years I am expecting nothing - so have had to treat myself when out Christmas shopping
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2265

Julie
12-16-2004, 05:22 PM
if santa is reading this if nouthing is undre my tree this year ...............that would be ok if you could ......well bring to our sisters in trouble or conflict the true happness thay so despertly seek and need that would bring me so mutch joy.......................
so santa if you could do that .......you can skip me this year .....................

Wendy, that showes the real Christmas spirit, well said. :)

I had a real Dickens moment reading that.

JJ

Jerry
12-16-2004, 05:27 PM
I don't expect anything girly from my wife this year. Still too soon. I'd love ANYTHING! She has a great sense of style, so anything she'd choose would be great. But, I'm so easy to buy for!

Wendy me
12-16-2004, 06:06 PM
Wendy, that showes the real Christmas spirit, well said. :)

I had a real Dickens moment reading that.

JJ

julie i can buy what ever i want ....the only thing that can't be bought is what some of our sisters need the most ;)

Suzanna_CD
12-16-2004, 07:15 PM
I am wishing my mom would just surprise me that she knows and hide something for me in the bottom of a box, but what wishful thinking that is. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Sweet Susan
12-17-2004, 01:53 AM
Looks to be about a 50-50 mix. I'm hoping for something really sexy, and if I drop the right hint at the right time, it ought to appear.

Marlene, I'll be waiting to see you in that Victorian dress. I didn't know they came knee-length. Anything with you in it will look good. ;)

Sweet Susan
12-17-2004, 04:10 AM
LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Actually, Santa can bring her.
:D

AnnaMaria
12-17-2004, 08:53 AM
Of all the things that I could wish to have Santa bring me for Christmas this year I think that Wendy has hit on the one thing that would make me the happiest. Just to see more of our sisters happy at home would be the greatest gift that I could get.

I ahve been fortunate in that my wife has been very supportive and accepting of anna, and the changes that I am going through right now. I only wish more wives could be more like her and not so resistive to the fact that we are who we are and just because we dress different than other men doesn't mean that we are different from the person that they "said" that they loved.

I can only hope that God, in his infinate wisdom and mercy can find a way to bring a little bit of peace and love to the hearts of those we love the most.

huggs
anna.

Marlene4a
12-18-2004, 03:41 AM
Thank you Susan:

I did'nt either know they came knee high, but apparently they can be modified to suit.

Love

Tamara Croft
12-18-2004, 07:29 PM
I found a picture of what is on my wish list for Christmas.... *nudges ~Tammy~* Hopefully I've been a good girl this year :D :D

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2291&stc=1

Tamara x

Donna Louise
12-18-2004, 07:37 PM
My wife picked me up a Coach purse at a second hand store. It has a natural leather finish and was a little soiled. Ok, I know there are knockoffs but this has the Coach logo, info about the leather and serial number. I don't care if it is a knockoff. I have a pair of open toe 4" mules it matches perfectly. Well 15 minutes and a little saddle soap and it is as good as new. In fact so new looking she wanted it back to put on eBay. Of course I still have it. :D

Donna Louise

P.S. Like she will let me out of the house with it anyway.

Amelie
12-18-2004, 09:23 PM

Wendy, this is so nice and thoughtful, Also Anna Maria, you are so thoughtful as well, such kind girls.

Me,, My boyfriend got me shoes. I didn't really need anything more.
Amelie

samanthajay
12-19-2004, 02:53 AM
hopfully somthing to wear out on monday nights thats a little more goth. i wish leslie was more goth and less profesonal.

samanthajay
12-19-2004, 02:54 AM
LOVE & HUGS Georgette
dats what i'm talking about :D

samanthajay
12-19-2004, 02:59 AM
I found a picture of what is on my wish list for Christmas.... *nudges ~Tammy~* Hopefully I've been a good girl this year :D :D

Tamara x
nice :D

Sharon
12-19-2004, 09:16 AM

Tamara x

Tamara,
I just read the rules and bylaws of the forum with a fine-toothed comb, and I didn't see anything that prohibits GG's from posting pics. If Tammy comes through for you (and I think she better! :rolleyes: ) you're definitely going to have to show yourself off!
I promise to look with fem eyes, so I swear that I won't leer too much. :D

Wendy me
12-19-2004, 09:35 AM
sisters while out shopping and running around when you see the toys for tots or the like stop open your wallett and heart.....helpe the kids who would not get anything
at all.toys cash whatever thay can use . drop a bag of food at the food bank........
drop off something at the vets home.

i know thay are every where and you can say i ready gave...........thats nice but if you can think it's not only one child out there......if you can thay will realy helpe out

thanks sisters

Tamara Croft
12-19-2004, 10:18 PM
Tamara,
I just read the rules and bylaws of the forum with a fine-toothed comb, and I didn't see anything that prohibits GG's from posting pics. If Tammy comes through for you (and I think she better! :rolleyes: ) you're definitely going to have to show yourself off!
I promise to look with fem eyes, so I swear that I won't leer too much. :D

Do you think Tammy is gonna take pics of me wearing that and post them on here????? LOL... I think hell will freeze over first :p

Tamara x

Sharon
12-19-2004, 10:28 PM
Awww........., not even for Christmas? --sniff--

Tamara Croft
12-19-2004, 10:33 PM
You will have to ask her :) But I can see it now.... lol!!! How about I take pics of her wearing it instead heh.... we are about the same size :p

Tamara x

Sharon
12-19-2004, 10:34 PM
You will have to ask her :) But I can see it now.... lol!!! How about I take pics of her wearing it instead heh.... we are about the same size :p

Tamara x

There ya go! :)
Better yet -- take turns! :D

Tamara Croft
12-19-2004, 10:37 PM
Or....even better... how about we get one each (Tammy and I) and take pics of us together.... :eek:

Tamara x

Sharon
12-19-2004, 10:40 PM
Or....even better... how about we get one each (Tammy and I) and take pics of us together.... :eek:

Tamara x

Wow! -- beyond my dreams!
Okay now, I'm going to have to make sure I have plenty of room in my HD for the blow-up posters I intend to make. :D

Tamara Croft
12-19-2004, 10:50 PM
LOL...

Should I get the stockings and boots ready too??????

Tamara x

Sharon
12-19-2004, 10:52 PM
LOL...

Tamara x

Too much! Too much!! System overloading..., brain waves wavering..., blacking out now...................................

MistyCD
12-20-2004, 08:49 AM
5 months of bills to pay off

samanthajay
12-21-2004, 02:46 AM
LOL...

Tamara x
dear god please send pics :D

Julie
12-21-2004, 06:52 AM
5 months of bills to pay off

Bills are rolling in here too at this time of year, they do it to annoy you and take the Merry out of Christmas.

Anyone seen my cheque book? :)

JJ

Wendy me
12-21-2004, 06:58 AM
did someone say boots????????????????