PDA

View Full Version : Finding non-passing FTM CDs hot?

JenniferMint
08-20-2006, 11:03 AM
I had a weird thought recently: I find FTM CDs hot, but ONLY if they don't look *too* much like guys (I like girls, after all)---in other words, only if they don't pass too well!

Definitely only if they aren't taking testosterone and haven't had top surgery.

(Hmm, reminds me of a GG in the M2F CD board who likes M2F CDs, but draws the line at hormones/surgery/fulltime.)

Thoughts?

CaptLex
08-20-2006, 11:11 AM
I had a weird thought recently: I find FTM CDs hot, but ONLY if they don't look *too* much like guys (I like girls, after all)---in other words, only if they don't pass too well!

Definitely only if they aren't taking testosterone and haven't had top surgery.

(Hmm, reminds me of a GG in the M2F CD board who likes M2F CDs, but draws the line at hormones/surgery/fulltime.)

Thoughts?

Nothing wrong with that, Jennifer. Whatever floats your boat. I've found that I should never say never because I've come to be attracted to people I previously wouldn't have given a glance to, and my tastes have become more open and inclusive. I'm attracted to FtMs that do pass ('cause I like boys), but that can change, like so many other things have changed. Whatever does it for you. :thumbsup:

Kate Simmons
08-20-2006, 03:17 PM
What counts with me is that you are all my friends. Doesn't matter what your preference is, that will never change. Ericka

bi_weird
08-21-2006, 09:55 AM
I know what you mean. Who I'm attracted to is very fluid, but I go through phases where basically I like queers. If you look anything but straight, sometimes that what I want.
It makes sense though. If you can have gender that's in the middle somewhere, seems to make sense that you can be attracted to people in the middle also, and a nonpassing CD of either type would fit that.
And like I said, some days, queers are just that hot. Maybe a new goal with this whole CD thing will be to pass well enough to catch me a gay guy... O:-)

CaptLex
08-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Maybe a new goal with this whole CD thing will be to pass well enough to catch me a gay guy... O:-)
Find out if he has a gay brother! :D