PDA

View Full Version : Irrestible Urge

kayla_cd_va
08-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Hi Gurls,

Just wondering if anyother crossdressers have experienced this. When I was a teen I would put on my moms stockings. I know then that I loved feeling fem. Because I wanted to be masculine I fought it like crazy. Got married in my early twenties and continued to fight the urges. This went on until about 2 years ago. I just had to put on a pair of pantyhose. I did and now I can't stop. It's like I need more and more. Now I put on make up, stockings, high heels (love them), wig, long nails, painted nails...just can't stop. I'm finding that this desire has been released and wants to catch up. My wife is great in that she accepts me dressing although not crazy about it. Anyone else had a similar experience?

kisses

Kayla

Kate Simmons
08-20-2006, 02:36 PM
Yep, all of the above except the acceptance by the wife part. I'm glad she accepts you, Hon. Ericka

Marissa Mae
08-20-2006, 02:36 PM
Growing up, I too fought the urge for a long time, but after I moved out on my own and realized I could do whatever I wanted and I was the same person dressed or not, I gave in, and now enjoy every second of it!

Karren H
08-20-2006, 02:40 PM
Yep, all of the above except the acceptance by the wife part. I'm glad she accepts you, Hon. Ericka

Ditto Ericka....

Love Karren

Lisa Golightly
08-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Hmmmmmm.... As a kid I used to think things were pretty and in between punches from other boys I'd draw makeup on my Action Man with felt tip pens. I used to buy Sindy dolls with my pocket money which I hid. When I was thirteen I started developing breasts, my nickname at school was Busty. By 16 I was going out and about dressed as a girl. Never really felt macho, but never felt sorry because I wasn't.

Had various partners... all ranging from disaster to calamity. Gave up the 'scene' at 23 and adopted a 'black' period. Re-emerging at 25 I kind of became little Miss Dull, but at 30 I had a renaissence and rebuilt the gal I used to be. Repackaged with a new improved recipe the Glamsexual was launched on an unsuspecting public.

Met the love of my life... but things as per went horribly wrong... a real train wreck of a union... ahhh, gotta love that evil cupid dude.

Just ya average gal really ;)

Paula G
08-20-2006, 03:36 PM
That's how it was with me as well. It started with trying on my mother's shoes and a pair of my grandmother's stockings that she left behind when I was about 10. Repressed all the desires as a teenager until I got married and tried on one of my wife's skirts and pantyhose. It was at that point that I was hooked, but kept my desires to myself until about 4 years ago. Since then I dress whenever I have the chance.

Amber_8281
08-20-2006, 08:54 PM
Yeah I have those urges all the time. I quit for a while. And then one day I was cleaning up my room and I found my box. That I had put all of my Girl close in. And I open it up and looked in it. I found all of my stuff. I looked at it and put it on one of my storage shelfs. But it kept bugging me to get it back out. Finally I decided to get it out. An I put on the blue jean mini and a pink and gray Tennesse shirt. With some heels and now I can't stop getting that little or was a little box anymore. I wait till everyone is asleep and go for it.

Charleen
08-20-2006, 09:45 PM

Yep, Me too! Love and xxxx, Lily

natasha
08-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Same boat same oar!!! I always knew it was there but never really had the chances to act on it. Didnt live with mom, no sisters, male room mates, 1st wife was a starck raving @#$% (now 42). Then viola last year my wife suggests me getting dressed up as a woman at halloween!!!! Let me tell ya, I've spent a boatload of money on outfits and other girly things. She currently accepts this "new found" side of me so I guess I am really lucky. I hope she doesnt change her opinion, because now that the cat is out of the bad I dont think I could stop if I wanted to now.

maid phylis
08-20-2006, 10:21 PM
Hi Gurls,

Just wondering if anyother crossdressers have experienced this. When I was a teen I would put on my moms stockings. I know then that I loved feeling fem. Because I wanted to be masculine I fought it like crazy. Got married in my early twenties and continued to fight the urges. This went on until about 2 years ago. I just had to put on a pair of pantyhose. I did and now I can't stop. It's like I need more and more. Now I put on make up, stockings, high heels (love them), wig, long nails, painted nails...just can't stop. I'm finding that this desire has been released and wants to catch up. My wife is great in that she accepts me dressing although not crazy about it. Anyone else had a similar experience?

kisses

Kayla
dear kaylai to had the same experience,i started earlier than you around five years old i found my mothers stockings and even though i was a little kid i knew that i wanted to try them on.and i to wanted to stop i even joined the navy and went to vietnam but the urge was still there and as soon as i got out and got married i started to wear my wifes nylon stockings,now she knows and i belong to crossdressers int in new york and i go out dressed every wed night to our meetings and i love every second of it and being feminine is such a good feeling.love phylisanne:love: :doll:

Brooke A
08-20-2006, 11:12 PM
My mothers stockings were also my downfall. I don't remember how old I was when I started, But it was those reenforced heel & toe stockings that started it all.
Brooke A.

Stephenie S
08-20-2006, 11:51 PM
Dear Kayla,

Are you kidding? That's just about what we have ALL experienced.

Well, of course not ALL, but certainly a good percentage. You should not feel this is weird at all, rather very common. Just read the posts so far in answer to your question. Has anyone said anything different?

Your experience is so normal (if anything we do could be considered "normal") that it could have been written by any one of us. Welcome home, dear.

Lovies,
Steph

Deanna2
08-21-2006, 12:56 AM
It is not that I can't stop. It is just that I don't have inclination to stop. I love wearing all sorts of femme gear. My wife tolerates it and is getting less inclined to comment about it, although she doesn't like me wearing heels about the house.

Jasmine Ellis
08-21-2006, 05:31 AM
Could Do With Some Powder On My Nose Hang On Be Right Back Hehehehehehe

KarenSusan
08-22-2006, 06:34 PM
I first started to dress at about 10yo. A few years later in high school, if my mother wasn't home when I got home, I would get completely dressed and start doing my home work until I heard her pulling into the driveway. Then a mad dash to change.
All through college and until about 20 years later my crossdressing was dormant.
When I was about 40, I read a Dear Abby column about a crossdresser. That triggered something. I went out and bought my very first dress. Today, I have about 5 times more womens clothes than men's.

Kaitlyn Michele
08-22-2006, 06:43 PM
welcome to the club

i've heard and read this so many times it must be so common in xdressers

i thought it was an urge that would go away or that i would indulge every once in a while

boy(girl) was i wrong!

Kandi
08-22-2006, 07:08 PM
Boy is this a broken record. Yeah me too, Girdles caught my fancy along with the stockings.
Now 42, dont give a dang, wife tolerates and lately has been down right accepting. Have done more in drag over the last two years then i ever did before.
I have no desire to be femme all the time but when I do get the urge look out.
No hair is safe. Love to commit for a weekend.

Kimmie W
08-22-2006, 07:22 PM
It really is amazing how much we have in common, With very few changes your story could be mine. I've finally reached a point in my life that I accept who I am and I love the freedom! It is so cool to dress like the woman I have always been.

Myst
08-22-2006, 09:46 PM
When I was younger, I loved the look of stockings on women... and always wondered what it would feel like to actually wear a pair.

A few years later, I found a pair in the laundry that I kept and hid for a long time, waiting for those special times when I would wear them. It was so nice and sexy too. At least that's how I felt until one day when I just felt dirty for wearing women's stockings. I didn't really have any desire to do so for many years afterwards until one night when my x-g/f though it would be fun to dress me up in her bra and panties. My desire was rapidly re-ignited! The next week, she was out of town and I raided her closet. I discovered pantyhose and skirts and fell in love with the feeling of wearing them! My desire to cd had been lost again after that, but its back now and stronger than ever before! I now even have a few of my own items and I dress up almost everyday! :heehee:

Jennaie
08-22-2006, 10:15 PM
For many of us, except for the true ts's who seem to know who they are at the age of 3 or soon thereafter, dressing seems to come in stages. We start out with a couple of things and progress through the years with dead periods and heavy dressing periods until we reach a point where we are happy with who we are. We may or may not be dressing at that point, but I believe that once we reach that point, we have come full circle and have accepted ourselves for the person we are.

marcielegs
09-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Kayla, it was the same with me. I started wearing my mothers beige full fashioned seamed stockings. She caught me once and then would give me her old ones when she was thru wearing them. I've been dressing off and on ever since.

Shannon CD
10-23-2006, 03:32 PM
My first pair of pantyhose did it for me, too.

Vivian Best
10-23-2006, 03:41 PM
Kayla, me too except wife doesn't accept! She's more of a stick head in sand and it doesn't exist. Another difference between us was that I resist the urge and give in and did it, then resisit for a while then do it for a while and the circle continued until about 25 years ago and I told myself that the circle had to stop. Which was it going to be "dress or not to dress" that was the question. You can guess my answer by the fact I'm here on the forum.

bgirl
10-23-2006, 03:55 PM
Yep. All of that.

tallyman
10-23-2006, 05:12 PM
Like you I started when I was about 12yrs. In fact I first came wear my sisters clothes but then had to fight the need to dress up why I do it I do not know all I know is now when I do dress up I want more and more.
Oh and by the way my wife would hate it if she knew

Love Michaela:love:

Snookums
10-23-2006, 05:40 PM
I have this urge for a pint of black and tan with my cuban cigar:D
then I'll get the urge to order pizza,with everything on it except.black olives,and anchovies:D

cateK
10-24-2006, 11:53 AM
that was very much the case for me