PDA

View Full Version : Another successful outing!

Joyce1702
08-20-2006, 07:12 PM
Today I had another opportunity to get out and about. This time I went slightly less casual, with a denim skirt, embroidered T, and large, dangly heart-shaped earrings.

My GG friend and I went to a mall about 30 miles away and had a ball shopping. We scoured the clearance racks at K-mart and T J Maxx. We also spent quite a bit of time in Claire's. We walked through the whole mall and the only people who I noticed staring at me was a pair of ladies, in their 70's who were twins and dressed alike. They might have thought I was weird, but I sure thought they were! :)

We were in the checkout at T J Maxx and there was some problem, we stood there forever. I was a little uncomfortable spending that much time in close proximity to other people, especially young girls, but there was no problem. Eventually they opened another register and we made our purchase and left.

It was so much fun shopping with someone else. If I had been alone I probably would not have gone into Claire's because it's so small and was pretty crowded, but with my friend along it was ok. I thought another T girl came in while we were there. This girl was as tall as me, but after seeing her cleavage I think she was genuine! :)

Of course there are pics. They are posted in the Gallery here:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38041

Scroll down to the second set of pics The first set is from yesterday's outing.

Joyce

paulaN
08-20-2006, 07:45 PM
joyce I loved the pics. you are very well dressed for a trip to the mall. Isn't it fun. Wish I had someone to go malling with.

uknowhoo
08-20-2006, 11:42 PM
Hiya Joyce, I'm glda you had such a nice time being out n about as one of the girls. That's exactly what I could use right about now! Hugs, Tammi

Jasmine Ellis
08-21-2006, 05:12 AM
glad you had a great time good for you its nice to get out and about isn't it