PDA

View Full Version : Broaches and Pins

Karren H
08-20-2006, 07:19 PM
So how many of you are into Broaches and Pins and wear them when out enfemme? As many know, I'm into accessories!! (To the clothes!! Gutter minds!! Hehehe) And I have a few broaches, a couple came with the outfits I bought but I'm still undicided as to whether I really like them or now. Mainly because I think of them as something grandmothers wear. And though I'm not a spring chicken, I do like to dress younger than my age! Don't we all? Hehehe. So what do you think?

Love Karren

Stephanie Kay
08-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Hi, sweetie!

I like pins and broaches! Always adds a little bit more color. In fact, that son you saw me with in the picture (thread "me and my son") is actually a jewelry desighner and he is currently making some very nice broaches. You can go see them at www.mnartists.org/jeremy_kilkus. (the space between jeremy and kilkus is an underscore ) They are very nice. If you look close at my avatar you can see I am wearing one! Take care!

tekla west
08-20-2006, 11:42 PM
When I think broach, I think Madelin Albright, nuff said? Or is a picture worth a thousand words?

older not wiser
08-21-2006, 02:19 AM
Hi Karren, You look good in anything you wear!!!!! Don't change a thing.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

Jasmine Ellis
08-21-2006, 05:42 AM
I have none :cry: :cry:

Kate Simmons
08-21-2006, 06:01 AM
Yeah Karr, I wear pins. I also wear the unit pins from my old Army outfits (go figure). Anyway, I like all your pics at the bottom. And they say IVE got multiple personalities, Sheesh! Just kidding, they are all sweet looking gals. :love: Love, Ericka Kay

Penny
08-21-2006, 09:28 AM
They pin the scarf around my neck and hide the apple I own by heck!:heehee:

Lisa Golightly
08-21-2006, 09:41 AM
I do wear a pin, it is a breast cancer pink ribbon worked in metal and jewels.

Rebecca Jeanne
08-24-2006, 10:52 AM
I love to wear equestrian stock pins on the collar of my ladies show shirt. I have also worn stock pins on blouse collars, very ivy league.

KarenSusan
08-24-2006, 11:01 AM
I am an older lady so I wear pins and pin on flowers on my blouse.

DonnaT
08-24-2006, 11:54 AM
One day I was headed to Fieldens (http://www.fieldensva.com) to meet up with Virginia. I had this top that needed a broach to accent the neckline. Luckily, my MIL had sent my wife one, and my wife had given it to me some time ago. Turns out we, Virginia and I, wore the same broach that night.
Not a good photo, but you get the picture.