PDA

View Full Version : some new pics

chloe
12-16-2004, 09:59 AM
Its party season so I though I'd put my fave evening dress on.I so wish I could go to the ofice party in something like this...excuse the hairy chest...
Chloe xx

Wendy me
12-16-2004, 10:48 AM
chloe love the dress, have your own party

Sharon
12-16-2004, 11:27 AM
Lovely dress Chloe! I can see why you like it so much!
Sharon

Tonia
12-16-2004, 12:18 PM
Chole,

Love the dress and I might add you have great looking Leggs also. Keep the pictures coming.
Tonia:D

Tristen Cox
12-16-2004, 02:33 PM
Love that dress! You've got great legs too Chloe ;) Thanks for sharing those, can't wait to see more.

Love
Tristen

chloe
12-17-2004, 05:56 AM
Thanks for the comments girls. The dress is from M & S.. Its viscose and about 2 sizes too big..Anyway I wore it all day yesterday, drinking gin and tonics, reading Cosmo and looking glamerous..
Soz the pics were so small.
Love Chloe xx

Amelie
12-17-2004, 06:12 AM
Very nice dress Chloe. My favotite color. If the dress is too big, it can always be taken in a little. If you can sew, you can make these adjustments yourself.
And if you don't sew, you should learn, a new world of clothes and fashions will open up for you.
Anyway very nice, Chloe--M&S is this Marks and Spencers?
Amelie

chloe
12-17-2004, 06:29 AM
Yeah. Its Marks and Spencers. Probebly the best shop in the UK for underwear and hosery... A few years ago I actualy worked on the womenswear tills there. That was sooooooooooooooooooo much fun. I came across quite a few CDs' there and got to check out all the cloths lingerie ect with out being on gaurd...
When I said " my fave dress" what I should have said was " My fave dress that my MUM owns and I wear when shes out". Dont think she'd be too happy about me sewing it. hehehe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'd buy my own but I'm off travelling really soon..
xxx