PDA

View Full Version : Looking for makeover services near SC

kristigurl
08-21-2006, 01:10 AM
I am in the upstate of SC and was wanting a makeover done that didn't cost an arm or a leg. Anyone know where I could get this done (2 or 3 hrs from SC)? I know Atlanta probably has some but I can't find any.

Thanks..

~KrIsTi~

terrigurl
08-21-2006, 08:29 AM
You might try to see if there is a Glamour Shots near you. They will do a makeover and sometimes they have specials on the photographs.
If not, just call or visit some salons and ask if they do makeup applications. Often they are not that expensive ($30 or so) and they do a good job. I just tell them it is for a party that I will be going to as a woman, like Halloween.

sue ellan
08-21-2006, 09:14 AM
try any store that sell MAC cosmentics. i called a store that sells MAC. said that they do make overs,but have to buy some of their products. i have not had a chance to try it yet. will let you know i fi i do and how it works out. hope that helps you.:hugs:
sue ellan

kristigurl
08-21-2006, 12:28 PM
I was looking for something more from people who specialized in tranny makeovers. People who are used to doing trannies.

trish lee
08-21-2006, 04:20 PM
I know exactly what your saying , but I'm sad to say I don't know of any place in the upstate:sad: , if you find any please pm me:straightface:

Joanie
08-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Not sure about tranny makeovers per se but I think you could call just about any Merle Norman and most are keen on doing it. I have gone to some when I have been out of state on business as I know people from one end of S. Carolina to the other and can go safely outside of the boundaries. There was a website for CDers in N.C. I found awhile back that listed a Merle Norman in Ashville on Tunnel Road as being accepting of CDers; I have never been there. Go to http://www.merlenorman.com and search on their locations.

P.S.--MACs at Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, give them a call, I did when I thought I was going that way. They have a separate store in the Mall and will be more than happy to help you. Let me know where you go.