PDA

View Full Version : Housework in heels

coral_s
08-21-2006, 05:02 PM
As of two days ago I have the house to myself for a month. This is the first chance in a long time to dress for more than a couple of hours at a time. I am going to wear knickers virtually 24x7 and be en-femme apart from being at work.

I also intend to to wear 3 inch heels around the house as I enjoy wearing them so much. The only problem I have found is that worktops, tables etc. are suddenley 3 inches lower than they were before! I am finding it slightly disconcerting, but I am not going to switch to flats unless I have to. How do you cope with the changes of heights when wearing heels?

Charleen
08-21-2006, 08:02 PM
Hi Coral, at night when I get dressed for bed, and when i get up in th A.M., I wear my bedroom slippers with 3" heels. As I have been wearing heels since I was about 3 or 4, flopping around in my Mom's, I've gotten used to gaining the height. Gotta tel you though that vacuuming is alot easier in flats or sneaks. You'll get used to it as you get more familiar with wearing them. ENJOY the next month! Love and xxxx, Lily

Deanna2
08-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Practice. And plenty of it.

ranma 1/2
08-21-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm sure by the end of the month you won't even remember it being a problem.

I like the way they make me taller.

InHerShoes
08-21-2006, 11:41 PM
bend at the knees, you'll get used to it

Lawren
08-22-2006, 08:15 AM
I love 3 inch heels but when I wash my dishes I find that that 3 inch difference makes my lower back hurt. It can get really bad sometimes but that is the only chore that I have trouble with.

JoAnnDallas
08-22-2006, 08:22 AM
Watch some old "leave it to Beaver" shows. You will see Joan doing house work in 3" heels.

Karren H
08-22-2006, 08:38 AM
I'd say bag the housework and go out and have some fun in those 3 inch heels!! Hey if you have the house for a month, then clean up on the 29th day!! That's 28 days of enfemme fun, shopping, dancing, and everything and anything enfemme except house work!!

How domestic!! Hehehe

Then you don't have to worry about the height problem except maybe towering above the GG's at the mall...
Lifes too short...go have fun!!

Love Karren

Angie G
08-22-2006, 08:41 AM
HI Coral enjoy you empty house I did when my wife didn't know but nowI wear them whenever I home alone or the wifes here