PDA

View Full Version : Bondage And CDing

Audrey34
08-21-2006, 09:48 PM
Ladies, I have an interesting dilemma. I'm into bondage. Not S and M but just tying up ladies like in the old movie serials. Just recently I was at a fetish convention in Florida. I had made arrangements with a CD friend to take pix of me fully dressed and tied up. Just like the "damsels in distress" pix I have been collecting for years. Well, I bought two outfits, my wig and all my stuff down there. But then I chickened out at the last minute. Since then I've been kinda mad at myself. I hope none of you ladies are offended by this post. I realize bondage is a fetish that a lot of people do not like.
-Audrey

Joyce1702
08-21-2006, 10:12 PM
When I was a teen, I had fantasies of being tied up while dressed. I think that it goes along with "forced" crossdressing. If I'm MADE to do it, it removes the responsiblity from me. I didn't CHOOSE to dress this way, someone MADE me do it. I also think bondage adds another element of excitement to dressing, in that you are not in control. You've surrendered control to someone else. You can't get out of the clothing, and there's the chance of getting caught.

Joyce

Talon DeRojo
08-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Audrey - I'm not offended at all. Kind of a bummer that you went to all that trouble to get ready for the 'shoot' and then backed out. As long as it's consensual between the parties involved.
Talon:happy:

cosmolovesph
08-21-2006, 10:23 PM
I'd comment but the ballgag is preventing from.... :censor:

Charleen
08-21-2006, 10:33 PM
Not for me, but What ever blows your skirt up. What ever floats your boat. What ever butters your bread. Love and xxxx, Lily

GG Vanya
08-21-2006, 10:33 PM
Ladies, I have an interesting dilemma. I'm into bondage. Not S and M but just tying up ladies like in the old movie serials. Just recently I was at a fetish convention in Florida. I had made arrangements with a CD friend to take pix of me fully dressed and tied up. Just like the "damsels in distress" pix I have been collecting for years. Well, I bought two outfits, my wig and all my stuff down there. But then I chickened out at the last minute. Since then I've been kinda mad at myself. I hope none of you ladies are offended by this post. I realize bondage is a fetish that a lot of people do not like.
-Audrey

Which convention did you attend? I met and married Trudi (CD husband) while living in Tampa Bay. We initially met through the D/s community and know *many* people there.

Audrey34
08-21-2006, 10:52 PM
The event was called Fetish Con and it was at the Hyatt Regency more than a week ago. I met a lot of great people there. Thanks for the support ladies. Maybe next time I'll be able to "conquer the fear" and just have fun.
-Audrey

Kate Simmons
08-22-2006, 04:56 AM
I tried B & D for awhile, not my thing really. I'm too much of an independent woman. I was ready to deck my Master. Not because of the B & D but he wouldn't move fast enough for me. Ericka Kay

Kittptcd
08-22-2006, 05:00 AM
There is something out there for everyone. I have to be comfortable Zfirst and foremost
Huggs Kitt

Lilith Moon
08-22-2006, 05:00 AM
Bondage enthusiast here !

ChristineRenee
08-22-2006, 05:58 AM
As long as it is consensual...I don't believe that there is anything wrong with MOST fetishes...and sometimes it can even add some additional "spice" to your love life too. While I am a CD'er, I'm also TG as well. CD'ing isn't a fetish for me...and never has been really. And though I'm not really into bondage or S & M per se, that doesn't mean that I haven't been willing to explore some new frontiers in my time on this rock...just maybe window shop a bit...just outta curiosity...ya know? :bs:

Karren H
08-22-2006, 08:24 AM
I'm not offended, just amazed....where's Snydley Whiplash when you need him? Hehehe And ok its a fetish but what's the attraction if I might be so bold to ask? And I'd be afraid to meet someone else too....especially if you don't know or trust them...could end up dead or worse...on one of those Cops TV shows. Lol.

I'd much rather be out in the real world enfemme than tied up in some motel room hoping like hell the tie-er will untie you! Hehehe.

Wait.....I hear a train coming.......

Love Karren

angelfire
08-22-2006, 12:53 PM
Although I have never actually engaged in bondage, I do have an interest in trying it, but it would have to be someone I trust, obviously.

Nikki Dee
08-22-2006, 02:10 PM
I think it's quite a common fetish love...most of us think about..or do it to whatever extent I guess...Not everybody's cup of tea..but what the Hell..do what you enjoy.!!!
Nikki. x

charlotte8.1
08-22-2006, 02:38 PM
hey audrey, i've always been into bondage myself while dressed. it can be very exciting. i've never met anyone i would trust to tie me up. i've tried every form of self bondage i could devise, with some sort of timed release thing involved. the excitment for me comes from having no choice but to stay en femme until release. glad to know i'm not alone. charlotte

Jean GG
08-22-2006, 02:49 PM
I am NOT offended...just scared of the possibilities that can result form it! jean

Janelle Young
08-22-2006, 03:39 PM
Audrey,

I don't understand what your dilemma is. Ok so you like bondage and you got cold feet when you had the chance to experience it. So what is the dilemma?

It seems to me (by the way I have been active in the Florida BDSM scene for about ten years) that you were just not ready to do it live and in person. Maybe the next time the opportunity presents itself you will be. If so great, if not maybe the time after that will work for you. I still don't see what the dilemma is though, perhaps you could explain it to me?

ElleCD
08-22-2006, 03:47 PM
Audrey

Count me in. I enjoy bondage too. I must say owning up to CDing seems easier than owning up to enjoying bondge but what the hell. Always has been self bondage for me but having a trusted friend seems such a good opportunity. Expands the possibilities and the opprtunities for good pics. There will be a next time I'm sure. Enjoy.

Daphne Renee
08-22-2006, 05:45 PM
Not really into bondage per say but I think I know what your talking about..
Like being "forced " to dress.. (although it wouldnt take much force lol)

Melissa A.
08-22-2006, 05:54 PM
mffmfm mmmnnfmmfn. m mmffmfm mmfm mm fmmfm!

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

cosmolovesph
08-22-2006, 06:43 PM
mffmfm mmmnnfmmfn. m mmffmfm mmfm mm fmmfm!

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

:heehee: :heehee: :heehee:

Dragster
08-22-2006, 07:27 PM
I'm also a bondage fan, both tying and tied. My wife won't tie me, but I've tied her a few times, when she's been in the mood. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen often.

Tony

GG Vanya
08-22-2006, 07:52 PM
I'm much more into bondange than Trudi is. I'm a bit claustrophobic and it was a way to face that fear head on, initially. Trudi will indulge me at times, allowing me to tie her, but she's not particularly "in" to it as the "tie ee".

I much prefer the beauty and discipline of Japanese Rope Bondage. If you're into ropes and have never experienced it, I highly recommend it!

OF COURSE, this particular fetish requires the utmost in trust. NEVER allow someone you don't know to do this. ALWAYS have a safe word or safe signal in place, and know that your "top" will honor them.

BTW Janelle, you left the BDSM FL scene about 3 years before Trudi and I did it seems. :happy:

Audrey34
08-22-2006, 08:04 PM
Oh my god! I never dreamed there would be so many responses! There are more rope fans here than I thought. Thank you all for your love and support. And to answer a couple of questions: Karen, I would never ever walk up to a stranger and ask that person to tie me. And my friend (a fellow CD) is someone I can trust. I talked to her today and she understands. Hopefully we'll try again at next year's convention. And Janelle, I guess my dilemma WAS cold feet. I was really down on myself for not following through but I think I'll get over it soon enough.
-Audrey

Rachel Morley
08-22-2006, 08:35 PM
There is nothing wrong with fetishes...and damsels in distress (providing I'm the damsel) is a good one :D

tvdonna
08-22-2006, 08:37 PM
Well, I'm not so into being tied up *myself*, but... :dom: There's something about having someone else tied up and at my mercy that just sends a shiver down the spine...

Melinda G
08-23-2006, 12:14 AM
With a little imagination, you can do a pretty good job of tieing yourself up, and even giving yourself a good spanking, leaving just one hand free. :2c:

I made up some tapes, with pauses of various lengths, and I can pop one in the tape deck, and have a real good time. When I walk in the door, I just push the PLAY button, and we're off. A stern voice says, "You little skamp, how dare you go out looking like that". "You need to be punished". "Get over here". "Take off that dress". "Take everything off"! "Leave your high heels on".
"Oh no", I plead. "Please don't spank me on my bare bottom". But the voice on the tape is stern and insistant. "Hurry up, and quit stalling"! "You're really going to get it now". Within minutes, I find myself naked, and tied up securely. Well, you can use your own imagination from here. :heehee:

angelfire
08-23-2006, 12:45 AM
Self bondage in my experience is difficult, and it can be very unsafe and dangerous if not done correctly.

rickie121x
08-23-2006, 01:00 AM
Even when I was a little boy, I was into bondage - not knowing that it might really be a sexual thing.... but when I started to wear my grandmother's undies and stockings, the bondage notions just flowed right along with the crossdressing. So I tied myself up while I was dressed, and got my satisfactions, thank you! :heehee:

So I am 71 now, and have been doing bondage and crossdressings since I was about 12 - so I should be pretty good at it by now! :D And I am - at both.

At parties, the BDSM ones - which are about the only kind I am interested in going to - I usualy get to tie up at at least one GG ( I am straight as a railroad track!) and I love that.

Recently I had a wonderful GGfriend, who was nicely into the BDSM "scene" and so I got to "play" with her several times a week. Alas that relationship has evaporated... :sad:

It is said that between 5 and 10 % of the population has experimented with bondage, as a part of their sex/sensual lives. And it seems that within this CD group, that ratio may be the same here.

I totally love the notions, the feelings - of either the top or the bottom - and am quite open about my penchant. Actually I believe the bondage play notions are much more acceptable than CD play notions. I am pretty careful about who I let know about my crossdressing, and am almost completly open about bondage - even with my daughter.

Rickie :dom:

angelfire
08-23-2006, 01:17 AM
I find that now bondage is far more accepted as 'normal'. I think more than just 5-10% do it.and I agree that crossdressing is much less accepted.

trannie T
08-23-2006, 02:35 AM
I'd like to try bondage. As long as an activity does not involve children or small animals there is nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned.

battybattybats
08-23-2006, 04:47 AM
I'm another one for bondage and more, normally I'm the dominant one but sometimes I just want to be tied up. I definatly would love to try a 'forced femininity' sort of thing but that's not a chance unfortunatly.

kaitlin
08-23-2006, 06:49 AM
Hello Girls, Oh how I love that helpless feeling!!!!!! Knowing you are at the mercy of your partner, not able to controll anything, Yeah baby!!!! Kaitlin

Jasmine Ellis
08-23-2006, 08:45 AM
I don't think this would be me. but if your into it then go with it

Amanduhrob
08-23-2006, 08:59 AM
I live life as a submissive, so to say I enjoy bondage, is to say the sky is blue. I don't mix my dressing with our S/m life thou, we keep the two activities apart.

monalisa
08-23-2006, 09:08 AM
If it feels good or excites you then do it. Life is short so play hard.
I personally enjoy being tied up in femme and have the other person lock your male clothes away and take pictures. Has to be someone you trust so the pictures don't go astray and I would avoid this activity if you plan on running for political office. Skeletons might appear in the National Enquirer.

sub_servient1
08-23-2006, 09:13 AM
I need another closet just for my bondage equiptment. lol

angelfire
08-23-2006, 02:52 PM
I like the forced fem thing, and bondage for me is a big turn on, however, I don't think I'd be able to willingly go along with either. I don't like not being in control, but I would still like to try it.

Erin
08-23-2006, 09:58 PM
For me, crossdressing goes well with bondage and the two rarely exist without the other. I think they play off each other really well. Being a sub in bondage essentially forces a stereotypically feminine role (Submissive, Weak, Etc.) that heightens my crossdressing experience. Crossdressing is also almost a form of bondage in it's own right as well if you look at it the right way. Walking around in 5" heels impedes your walking a bit and being asked to do something like vacuum in them is mildly uncomfortable in a very exciting way. Having a tight skirt on makes you do things like walk and bend over a lot differently. Being that I have no hope of ever passing, it's also something that keeps me confined to the house and on edge when something like a window is open or something. Lastly, it's really hard to be dominant while you're in a full getup, so it encourages that submissive mindframe.

Francine
08-23-2006, 10:32 PM
hmmmmmm
:happy:
*giggles* :heehee:

Francine

cdcheryl
08-23-2006, 10:51 PM
I have been dressing and doing selfbondage for more years than I want to think about I have spent many days hogtied in my bedroom or bound to my post in the basement or just sitting around bound to a chair and watching movies(bondage movies) I have never found anyone to tie me for real and I hope that real soon I can because knowing that you have a release and knowing that you dont really make a big difference in the bondage and the way your mind works. Selfbondage while all dressed and the feel of the ropes against my pantyhosed legs is awesome and I cant think of a better way to spend a day except to be tied by a real person I can only hope the feelings will increase 10fold

black leotards
08-24-2006, 07:45 PM
I'm another one whose into bondage. I have been tied up and gagged by professional dominatrixes a few times and it's quite a thrill, espcially while dressed. I've always found them very accommodating :happy: !

I always have an ankle chain on as a symbol of my submissive side. I have a fantasy about being taken out for a walk while tied up, led on a leash and maybe gagged! :o

Whatever works for you as long as no one gets hurt, I say.

Mistybtm
08-24-2006, 07:55 PM
I have been tied up and gaged not with a ball gag eather HEHE, I am fully dressed and bound for action :devil:

Mistybtm

GG Vanya
08-24-2006, 08:02 PM
For those of you into this...the WE network is also showing a special on BDSM women. One particular focus is on the "pony" fetish. It came on right after the Crossdressing special and has been showing late at night for a few days now.

I've not caught all of it (kept falling asleep dammit) but what I've seen is very interesting.

Billie1
08-24-2006, 08:43 PM
Have always enjoyed the two, in a lot of combinations.
They seem to go together quite well.

The only drawback is the noise all those chains make in the mall!:D

Cdone2
08-24-2006, 11:14 PM
I didn't realize that there were so many of us here that enjoy such exciting activities.

Self bondage is really for the birds don't you think?

I wish there was someone close by in Southern California to assist me in my "activities."

We could take turns tying each other up. Wouldn't that be enjoyable for both of us?

GG Vanya
08-25-2006, 12:09 AM
I did not realize that there were so many of us that enjoyed such exciting activities.

Self bondage is really for the birds don't you think?

I wish there was someone close by in Southern California to assist me in my "activities."

We'd take turns tying each other up. Wouldn't that be enjoyable for both?

CDone2,

CA is a virtual hot bed of BDSM! Just do a google search for BDSM California.
Attend some of the functions, get to know a few, (emphasis on the word know), and you'll find that partner with which you can enjoy reciprocal bondage. :dom:

P.S. It's been our experience that the BDSM community is very accepting of CDs also.

rickie121x
08-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Wow - me too! I didn't realize there were so many of us here! :hiding: :heehee:

The self-bondage thing is more popular than anyone would imagine. Of all the folks that have bondage notions within their souls, not many have an understanding partner or have the willingness to bring up the subject. And yet they feel a need to find resolution of their sex drive via that avenue. There is no question in my mind that it is a more sensitive subject than crossdressing - which is already unbelievably frightening to open.

And yet, I go out amoungst my BDSM friends, where I am the only one crossdressed and have no reticent thoughts. It seems just a simple and natural thing to do. It takes a good deal more bravery for me to dress and go out in public.... :o Oftentimes with my BDSM friends, after a party, I join them at a resturant for nightime breakfast - that seems to be fairly OK and easy. I have quit trying to make sense out of the feelings thingee.

To all of you who do the self bondage thing - I have to say that it fulfills a lot of my needs! It is really hot to be in a short skirt, a white blouse, nylons with a garter belt, and pretty black heels; then to to wrap and tie those ropes around my ankles, and tie again just above my knees. The feeling of helplessness is such a turn on. And of course that happily leads to a crisis of trying to keep the mess from ruining my pretty clothes... :heehee:

A couple of pics from a few years ago in a domme mode....

As my answering machine says: I am a little tied up right now - I'll get back to you when I am "free". :chained:

Rickie :dom:

Sharoncd
08-25-2006, 02:04 PM
I placed the keys to the lock on my high heels under a bence in the mall then I went home to dress, put on my heels, and lock the locks that were attached to the straps of my shoes. Since I could not take my heels off with out the key I had to go to the mall dressed to get the key so that I could get undressed.

I loved it. The feelings was out of this world.

So B&D go for it.

Sharon

Raychel
08-25-2006, 02:07 PM
I have never actually had a chance to try any real bondage, But I must say that I do have a real interest in giving it a go sometime. My wife will here no part of it though. Probably will just be another one of those unfulfilled fantasies.

Deidra Cowen
08-25-2006, 02:42 PM
I've done bondage twice. I was the dom with two different girls I dated back before I started dressing. The girls were into that stuff...not me but I admit it seemed like it would be fun to try.

I found it to be boring after a while! Standing there using the whip and stuff on them got a bit tiresome after 20 mins or so. But they sure seemed to luv it and I know there is a big scene in Atlanta that revolves around it.

Matter of fact one of my best Tgirl friends is married to a GG Dom...they have a lot of fun both in the Transgendered community and in the Bondage groups they hang out with.

rickie121x
08-25-2006, 04:44 PM
I placed the keys to the lock on my high heels under a bence in the mall then I went home to dress, put on my heels, and lock the locks that were attached to the straps of my shoes. Since I could not take my heels off with out the key I had to go to the mall dressed to get the key so that I could get undressed....I loved it. The feelings was out of this world....So B&D go for it....Sharon Dear Sharon: I empathize with the feelings you describe. What a endorphen rush that must be, first; when you locked the straps on your shoes.... ( I have some shoes with locks, but the locks are just cosmetic, and the straps can really be released by Velcro fasteners. :heehee: )

Second; when you enter the mall and purposely walk to the bench... and you know that it is possible that the keys may no longer be there.... and then, another rush when you find them.

I have read many variations on this theme primarily having to do with bondage devices, cuffs, chastity belts, collars, nakedness... and including parking the car a mile - to several miles - away, with the release keys inside. :devil: But I really like the notion of combining the crossdressing with the uncertainty, the locked shoe condition and the need to go in public to obtain release. :heehee:

There is stimulation and excitement and hope for us single CD guys hidden away in places we never imagined!

While my preferences are to dominate a GG, I am willing to do some of the self stimulating notions - when my sources seem to be running thin....

Ricky :heehee: :dom:

paula6
08-25-2006, 05:18 PM
Bondage is the ultimate trust, both for the person being tied up and the person doing the tying. I have done it a few times on both sides and really enjoyed the power it gives both lovers. I suggest you just sit back and enjoy the ride and see where it takes you.

Paula XX

Shiny
08-25-2006, 06:58 PM
Yeah, count me in too!

Lil Miss Bekkah
08-25-2006, 08:37 PM
I'd really like to try bondage sometime...when I dress up I get pretty submissive, and getting tied up sounds fun.

Melinda G
08-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Probably my best bondage, dressing, and spanking sessions have been alone. I hear about women that are into it, but I have never met any.
When I was married, I was always frustrated. Whatever I suggested to my wife, I got the standard reply. "Can't we just get in bed and do it". Boring!!!!!!
I'll never get married again. Amongst the many reasons, I don't ever want to be dependent on one boring person again for sexual satisfaction!

sandra-leigh
08-27-2006, 01:24 AM
Self bondage in my experience is difficult, and it can be very unsafe and dangerous if not done correctly.

Yeah, yesterday I was trying on a body suit that turned out to be to small for me... then when I went to take it off, I found I was stuck! There I was in a dressing room at a "normal" boutique, dressed just in my panties, forms, and bandeau bra, and I can't get the body-suit off. Visions of having to call in the female staff to help... :redface: Fortunately I managed somehow !

angelfire
08-27-2006, 01:42 PM
that would be a good example of 'safe' self bondage. While you are stuck in the garment, it is not putting you in a position where you could get hurt. Humiliated: Yes. Hurt: Not likely. kinda like being locked into heels as discussed earlier. Humiliating: yes. hurtful: no.

AmberTG
08-27-2006, 02:09 PM
I like it from both sides of the fence, but it's hard to find someone who likes to participate. My wife likes simple bondage, and a blindfold really turns her on, but I very rarely can talk her into tieing me up. I've been doing self bondage sense I was maybe 8 or 9 years old, can't even remember that far back. My first sexual experience at the beginning of puberty was with self bondage, I didn't even understand what happened at that time.
I've learned not to get too carried away with self bondage, I don't want to end up in a position that I can't get out of, unless there's someone to eventually let me out, of course. Real handcuffs require a key to get them off.:heehee:
Amber

Audrey34
08-27-2006, 02:30 PM
I still do self-bondage on occassion. But I'm not into the rough stuff. No whips, no floggers, just good old rope, duct tape, ballgags and maybe a bandana gag now and then. I still get depressed from time to time about not having a lady present who will not only tie me up, but I can get to tie her up as well. Reading all these positive posts on this topic really does cheer me up. Thanks!
-Audrey

rickie121x
08-27-2006, 03:29 PM
Bondage is the ultimate trust, both for the person being tied up and the person doing the tying. I have done it a few times on both sides and really enjoyed the power it gives both lovers. I suggest you just sit back and enjoy the ride and see where it takes you.Paula XX :yt: Ah yes, I am truly amazed at the trust some females are willing to place in "who I am" when I tie them so that they cannot self release under any conditions.... Oh, I love doing that - the inner excitement flows, definitely!

I watch others doing similar things, and even with breath control involved - it is scar-y for me to watch, but I love to do it up to a certain level. I love the look on "her" face when the padlock clicks and cinches the chain around her ankles or around her wrists - or Wow(!) around her neck. When she realizes that she has "really" given up control.... Ummmm, I love it! :devil:

And watching "ride" that she can take under those conditions - it is wild indeed! Paula suggests that you "just sit back" yeah, right, like that's about to happen. Very little sitting back happens there.

Rickie - has any one notice that this whole subject has my communications energies really wired?

Lil Miss Bekkah
08-27-2006, 03:32 PM
I dunno about self-bondage. I mean, for me, the exciting thing is the idea of being helpless, at someone else's mercy. And to know that they were enjoying having me like that. I don't think tying myself up would do much for me.

angelfire
08-27-2006, 03:33 PM
Audrey, you might want to try getting 'bondage tape'. It is tape that is only adhesive to itself, so it wont stick to hair or skin. And its re-usable.

Audrey34
08-27-2006, 04:31 PM
That's a great idea Angelfire. I've seen it used on various ladies, but I myself have never tried it.
-Audrey

Tia
08-28-2006, 11:44 AM
One more to vote yes, I do love bondage!

For me bondage came quite early with crossdressing. And the fear of getting caught, being humiliated and submission that comes with it is a cream on a cake.

I would not love anything more than being tied up and serving my mistress in nice little maid dress. :eek:

AmberTG
08-28-2006, 12:01 PM
I'm not into pain, but I sure do like the feeling of helplessness when I'm tied up. My wife locked me to the bed a couple times, all you can do is wait until she comes back and unlocks you. Of course, I like locking her to something like the bed also, I have to use handcuffs or something else that I can put a lock on, she can get out of ropes somehow if she can get one hand close enough to the other.

Lisa Golightly
08-28-2006, 12:10 PM
Tie me up and spank my bottom... whatever gets that spark in their eye ;)

angelfire
08-28-2006, 12:16 PM
I too am not a fan of pain. A spanking, alright, I think I can handle it. Anything more I hate.

SIMONATIED
08-29-2006, 02:25 PM
audrey you need to play and play quickly. im sure you look great all trust up and i would love for you to tie me also

Sky
08-29-2006, 03:21 PM
View from the other side: I've never been into bdsm myself, but I once dated a, er, should I say gentleman? who begged to be tied up.

I wish I could say it was exciting, but actually it felt quite dull. I was so inept at it, all the knots I did (he wanted to be tied up to the bed with stockings) got loose so in the end it was sort of a voluntary restraint. I am into sweet caresses only. But he seemed to like it.

christie
08-29-2006, 03:40 PM
I think the thrill of being dressed and unable to control things is what gets me. Whether it be getting tied up or going somewhere that I have no choice but to be seen by everyone. Just the thrill of getting caught gets me going.

Christie

Pamela girl
08-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Have always thought it would be cool to have someone who is good at it tie me up while dressed.
I have done self bondage while dressed but we all know you have to be carefull doing that since you have to be able to get out. This brings back a memory of a long time ago when I was still married to my 1st wife. I was home by myself and naturally got dressed up to the 9's makup and all and was just starting to try the bondage deal. I had bound my ankles and knees togather then tied a rope around my ankles and thies so I couldnt stand up. Put in a ball gag and put a padlock on it then put handcuffs on behind my back (yes I had the key in easy reach) As we all know you are not really bound since you can get out whenever you are ready, your just not ready yet. Then it happened, The phone started ringing. This wouldn't have been such a big deal untill the answering machine picked up and I could hear the person leaving the message. It was an important calll I had been waiting on and as they were leaving this message I am trying my best to hurry and get the cuffs off and stumbleing with the key and dropping it all the time they are rambling on leaving a message and needing to speak with me.
I finally got lose and returned the call and actually told the person I was tied up and couldnt get to the phone. If they had only have known!

Ellie
08-29-2006, 10:08 PM
Bondage!?

Sure, I'd give it a try or two, wait here while I get some leather on... hehehehe :cheeky:

My guidelines when it comes to bedroom activities are pretty simple:

No Kids, and by that I mean no one under 25yo.
No Animals, other then human.
No Excreta, liquid or solid.
No pains that will leave permanent marks.

ALL things in moderation!

angelfire
08-29-2006, 10:27 PM
Well then, I guess I don't have to follow ALL of your rules(as I am only 20, but well educated on all aspects of sex through college). I agree 100% on the no kids (so I believe no one under the age of 18). I also agree with animals. No pain that leaves permanent marks, agreed. Actually I'd rather have no pain what-so-ever. The excreta I agree with as well.

And one final rule I have to add.
-Must be consentual!

roseann
08-29-2006, 11:28 PM
count me in. wife would some times tie me up an blind fold an gag me, leve me with the foot ball game on.

cosmolovesph
08-30-2006, 07:11 AM
count me in. wife would some times tie me up an blind fold an gag me, leve me with the foot ball game on.

Been several times that I have been "Forced" to watch one of "her" movies and unable to leave :D

CDtv
08-30-2006, 11:04 AM
i am a slave and totally submissive into high heels and bondage that is almost, almost i said (darn it) a 24/7 occurrance in my Wife's house. i love every second of it and i am the total passive submissive woman in the house

i wear at present a chastity belt by Neosteel that is locked on at all times and my Wife and i have discussed permanent chastity options.

i am quite often locked into my clothes and think nothing of clicking the padlocks shut upon rising in the morning. i have often been out to the market locked in my favorite heels and subtly dressed en-femme to being fully over-made up and an exaggerated form of womanhood itself.

i enjoy domestic chores locked in a maid's uniform at least once a week and can cook, clean and type on the computer (as now) wearing handcuffs (today with ankle shackles)

We happily have complimentary fetishes as well as a deep and strong love for each other. i am slave She is my goddess. i am owned and chattled more with the chains of love than the real restraints i wear.

It is the B and D not the sm that is intertwined in our lives.

And to think that a pair of my Aunt's heels at age 8 started it all *sigh*

SIMONATIED
08-30-2006, 04:36 PM
well if anyone has any pictures of themselves tied and gagged i would love to see them. if you want to preserve id i suggest a blindfold. Im really into this and get tied by my wife all the time. i normally wear long boots with black stockings and a short skirt. feels incredibly erotic. she shops and i struggle
you can email if you prefer just reply to this post and i will pass on address.

Take care girls x
simona

vbcdgrl
08-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but, is it just the tying up that's the fetish, or does something else occur while tied?

Vikki

Laura C
08-30-2006, 05:22 PM
I've been involved with the damsel in distress issue, If there is any one who would like to PM me I'd love to chat.

SIMONATIED
08-30-2006, 05:30 PM
Lets Chat Laura !!!!

Maureen Henley
08-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Count me in among the devotees of bondage while crossdressed. One can even regard wearing girdles or other foundations as a form of bondage, or in conjunction with bondage activities.

Forgive my ignorance, but, is it just the tying up that's the fetish, or does something else occur while tied?

Vikki

Lack of knowledge of an unusual subject is always forgivable, VB.

For some bondage fans, it is the tying and the resulting restraint itself that is the fetish. For others, myself included, there is more. generally speaking, it can range from mild to intense stimulation of the erotic areas, role-playing, where the victim must perform erotic acts on or for the dominant, or various kinds of indirect erotic stimulation or even discipline, ie., spanking. The standards of decorum on this forum (with which I fully agree) prevent me from going into further detail.

You are welcome to email me if you would like to discuss the isue in more depth.

Helplessly yours,

Maureen:chained:

Audrey34
08-30-2006, 06:41 PM
audrey you need to play and play quickly. im sure you look great all trust up and i would love for you to tie me also

HA! HA! That's how this whole thread started Simonatied! I was going to have a friend tie me up and take pictures while we were at a bondage convention in Florida. But I chickened out! Too afraid to go through with it, felt really bad about it and I felt the need to talk about it with the ladies here. And I don't know about the looking great part (to see one my photos just go to the Beauty Club portion of this site, to the "introduce yourself with a picture" thread), I'm a big girl desperatley trying to lose a few pounds so that maybe I wll look good trussed up.
-Audrey

Paula G
08-30-2006, 07:13 PM
I never thought so many of us would like bondage as well, now I don't feel like I was the only one anymore.

I like to be hogtied using rope as well as handcuffs/leg shackles locked together. Unfortunately, I don't get to do it too often because my wife is usually home and is not into this.

angelfire
08-30-2006, 08:45 PM
I would have to say I just enjoy light bondage. Nothing heavy. Just having my hands and feet tied to the bedframe would be enough for me, or simply having arms and legs bound.

Of course, I also like the forced fem idea, so doing it en femme (if forced) would be even better.

I have a very strange issue though. I am a very proud person, and I quite frankly refuse to give power up to someone else. Thus, for me to actually get to engage in these activities I would need someone who would somehow force me to participate. Seems rather odd, but I don't think I could simply 'allow' myself to be tied up, or stay tied up.

Alice460
08-30-2006, 09:25 PM
I think you did the right thing by not pursuing it when you were not ready. I think you will find it more exciting and enjoyable when you are ready.

Nike
08-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Sometimes you feel like a ****..... sometimes you don't

angelfire
08-30-2006, 10:11 PM
I've wondered about that.. how does a woman "force" a CD to wear ladies clothing? Maybe she says something like this....

"get into these panties or you aren't getting into THESE panties"! :devil:

That'd work on probably 98% of the male population. :D

Something like that much work, or is she somehow could overpower me, or trick me. Like while I was kissing her on the bed she handcuffed me. Or if she knew a hold that didn't rely on strength, and could get me into this hold and then tie me up. Or something. I don't really know.

But for me to participate, it would have to be kinda forced.

cdcheryl
08-30-2006, 10:46 PM
I have had many memorable moments while all dressed up and tied by myself, I am a fan of what Harmony used to call "LOVE BONDAGE" if I had my choice bondage would always be used as a form of roleplay and foreplay with bondage comes sex but unfortunately when you dont have a willing partner you must go it alone. I have always used some sort of vibrating ring on myself when I tied myself up and i would wait just b4 I tied my hands to turn it on then once tied I would let the bondage and the vibrations take over until I was satisfied. I am a user of rope rope and only rope I dont trust handcuffs and they also make it tough to srtruggle in it hurts to much rope is much better and I always lay a few knives around to cut myself free, after so many years of doing it I know what my limits are and I never exceed them. And I must say that i think that there are so many of you woan out there that would look beautiful in ropes and a gag.

deakane
08-31-2006, 12:31 AM
I love it, lots of fun. Been into it for years, problem I have is finding a SO that is into it as well.

roseann
09-01-2006, 08:52 AM
Been Doing Doing Bd For Lot Of Years With Me Crossed Dressed.my Wife Liked To Do Tieing. We Had A Good Many Years Of Good Times.have Not Been Tied For Years For She Has Passed Away.been Looking For Someone To Share With.live In Wi.

SIMONATIED
09-02-2006, 05:24 PM
i suppose posting of tied up people on here is banned. i do apologise if any of you took offence at my asking for pictures of you bound and gagged.
its just a massive turn on for me. My wife has videoed my struggles in bondage and i dont look like a damsel in distress. i just wanted to know if any of you did. judging by some of your pics on here there are some fine looking girls would make fantastic damsels.

i can picture some of you in my mind so i will have to make do unless anyone wants to be a devil and send me something.

simona xxxx

Sissy Cindy
09-05-2006, 06:50 PM
There is nothing more enjoyable then feeling helpless and squirming around tied up in pretties.

paula
09-05-2006, 07:01 PM
better luck next time love paula

Lee51964
09-05-2006, 07:55 PM
but always wanted to try bondage the thought of not being in control scares and excites me

battybattybats
09-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Wow! Maybe there should be a poll so we can see what the proportion of bondage lovers are here as there is clearly quite a number!

Carlacd
09-05-2006, 10:13 PM
A tatoo of some interest.

eleyna
09-05-2006, 10:24 PM
I've wondered about that.. how does a woman "force" a CD to wear ladies clothing? Maybe she says something like this....

"get into these panties or you aren't getting into THESE panties"! :devil:

That'd work on probably 98% of the male population. :D

As for Bondage... oh yeah.. tie me up and spank me Darlin' :love:

It can vary widely, but often it is a complimentary execution of fantasies. See petticoated.com or sissify.com for examples; elisesutton.com is less adult and more thoughtfully written - an exceptional read for any GG interested in aspects of feminization or forced cd/fem.

Personally, submissiveness is amongst the attributes of my girly side. There is a hint of rebellion in the origins of that, I was introduced to the concept of the feminine as more laudable at the same time. The male being submissive to the Female is a reversal of the societal assignation of control.

There is something ... therapeutic about coming home with a sore throat from yelling orders, a spinning head from all the decisions made and queued up, and having a wonderful, sexy, sensual, rose of a woman walk up to you, strip you of your manly exterior, and take you on downward into "sub space" (a state of mind) by swaddling you in feminine outerwear and once transformed being allowed to kneel before her or hear her instructions of things to do to amuse and arouse her. It can be more sexual than sex. As a GM, laying prostrate infront of a woman, attired in such a way as to seemingly remove any chance of your masculinity to seduce her, and her accepting you thus as a basis for sensuality on her terms... Powerful.

Of course, this is primarily the DS part in the middle of BDSM, it doesn't require forced and it doesn't require femme.
Hope that's not offensive/OT/too mature for this audience.

Joy Carter
09-06-2006, 03:22 AM
Not into it but a couple of years ago a man dressed as a woman was found dead alone in his residence bound in "duck tape". They theorize that the way the scene looked he managed to bind himself with tape then couldn't free himself. God what a horrible way to die.

Karen xxx
09-06-2006, 03:38 AM
Audrey i could have posted this myself.
Karen x

MsJanessa
09-06-2006, 09:57 AM
If you are really into bondage darling and ever decide to take a vacation in Maine, let Me know---also if you would like to talk further feel free to send Me a private message

Kimberly
09-06-2006, 10:01 AM
You think this post will offend!!?

*Begins to list fetishes... then decides against*

angelfire
09-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Yea Kimberly, I have the same problem.

CDtv
09-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Judging by the number of responses to this post (105 now including this one) one would think that the two items listed in the title are a little closer to the heart of matters than some would realize

Can this be related to the same gene that supports the window shoppers of the world.

"Just looking (lurking), thanks"

eleyna
09-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Or it could be that we B/D/S/M types are a little more vocal because it's more neccessary to find a partner - whereas "vanilla" CD might even be a little easier without a partner?

CDtv
09-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Or it could be that we B/D/S/M types are a little more vocal because it's more neccessary to find a partner - whereas "vanilla" CD might even be a little easier without a partner?

i think that You have a very good point. Once we admit to our kink it is harder to publically voice our interest without being shunned as "odd"

Your whip or mine????

eleyna
09-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Also, it's a little easier for a partner to draw something from your dressing up if it is encapsulated in the role-play of Bondage or D/s. Relationships are usually about compromise and there have been a lot of threads here in the last week of people seeking advice on reaching compromise in their relationship - s/o says don't talk about cd, s/o says don't wear this or do wear that.

"play" bdsm is a suspension of disbelief, a quarantined, finite stage in which one of the actors is granted carte blanche on the script (at least that's what you mutually agree to pretend). For those who don't know much about BDSM, many forms involve "scenes" - often pre-scripted where each party agrees to a basic theme and activities involved. A huge focus of the majority of the BDSM community are the elements of Safety and Consensuality, even in "forced" play.

You can learn a phenomenal amount about a partner this way, whether you are the dominant or the submissive. And an s/o who is struggling to understand your girly/femme/cd notions has opportunity to study it in a "play" context, to explore ways in which she can make it interesting or enjoyable to herself, sensually, romantically, or otherwise.

I know a couple where he likes to dress, and she doesn't really care for it. But every morning for 8 years now, she has set out a pair of panties and stockings for him to wear. Some days it's his dream come true, but the other days its a burden to him. They've had discussions about stopping it, she even agreed once, and then changed her mind. Remember: She doesn't really care for it. But the items she picks are quite variable, and basically those days when he'd rather put on his boxers she knows that that little hesitancy will heighten his awareness of the panties all day. She told me he feels her fingertips on them at various times throughout the day from the moment that she holds them out to him.

She persisted because on his other days, he's truly greatful for her persistance; that's the "forced" aspect for you. It's really what a significant part of him wants, but he wouldn't do it on his own. She also found that he tends to be his most romantic and sensuous on those hesitant/reluctant days when he gets home; often buying her flowers, being more seductive than aggressive in bed. She no-longer sees his underwear as women's panties, more like an additional wedding band.

angelfire
09-06-2006, 07:31 PM
I enjoyed reading your post eleyna.

I think BDSM is now alot more mainstream than people seem to think. I think more and more people (at least my age) are into it to some degree.

I have a friend, and his girlfriend for about a year was heavy into the fetish scene. Primarily submissive, but I am sure she also had her dominant moments. He loved the relationship because it was more 'spicy' and 'different', and she loved it for same reasons, and because she was really into it.

I had another female friend, and she was pretty heavy into BDSM as well. Hell, she offered to let me borrow her whip if I wanted.

Then I have 2 other friends who are dating, and he loves being tied up. they both tell me that willingly, and there is no shame or embarrasment.

I think it is being accepted far more into society. Maybe not the hardcore people who want to be totally bound from head to toe, but at least people are more willing to not instantly dismiss it, and perhaps even try it.

Delline
09-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Ho, yes, I'd like to try this one day ....

eleyna
09-07-2006, 02:55 AM
I have an aquaintance who recently revealed that, while he had no real bdsm interest, he had hooked up with a couple of ladies who liked to play "slave" - with him as the "slave". He undressed on entering their apt, and presented himself infront of them naked. And then they enacted various scenes, with the ladies dressed in outfits he found stunning. Sometimes they tied him up, sometimes they "ordered" him to do some cleaning nude, sometimes he was a spectator and sometimes he provided, uh, vital equipment.

What kept him going back was his sense of awe at being allowed to see the inside of these two ladies' fantasies and dreams whether just to watch or participate; and the sense of privelige he felt at helping them make them more than just dreamed-of fatansies.

It had been idle and sexual curiosity on his part till one night they tied him up and gave him a bit of a makeover, put him in some lingerie, and then untied him. He was really not sure what to do because he has zero cd interest. But the "scene" stopped there, and the three retired in their lingerie to the boudoir and spent a "girly" evening talking about life, friends, their mutual situation, and he's been "devoted" ever since, although now he sometimes goes with his son and they have completely relaxed amazingly friendly dinners, etc.

I wanted to relate this because BDSM includes the extremely mild, simple "kinky" like this as well as all the other stuff.

SIMONATIED
09-07-2006, 08:51 AM
I have an aquaintance who recently revealed that, while he had no real bdsm interest, he had hooked up with a couple of ladies who liked to play "slave" - with him as the "slave". He undressed on entering their apt, and presented himself infront of them naked. And then they enacted various scenes, with the ladies dressed in outfits he found stunning. Sometimes they tied him up, sometimes they "ordered" him to do some cleaning nude, sometimes he was a spectator and sometimes he provided, uh, vital equipment.

What kept him going back was his sense of awe at being allowed to see the inside of these two ladies' fantasies and dreams whether just to watch or participate; and the sense of privelige he felt at helping them make them more than just dreamed-of fatansies.

It had been idle and sexual curiosity on his part till one night they tied him up and gave him a bit of a makeover, put him in some lingerie, and then untied him. He was really not sure what to do because he has zero cd interest. But the "scene" stopped there, and the three retired in their lingerie to the boudoir and spent a "girly" evening talking about life, friends, their mutual situation, and he's been "devoted" ever since, although now he sometimes goes with his son and they have completely relaxed amazingly friendly dinners, etc.

I wanted to relate this because BDSM includes the extremely mild, simple "kinky" like this as well as all the other stuff.

What a lucky guy, i wish that had of been me. i agree the fantasies that we hold inside make us more of a challenge and when you suddenly unleash them you feel liberated and sometimes can lead to a change of thought. Thats how it started for me. I had always surpressed my cd feelings but after dating a girl once she introduced me to a whole new side of life and from that moment on i have had a lot of fun. i admit to being extremely kinky and i enjoy bondage but i am now of ashamed of being like that.

angelfire
09-07-2006, 12:53 PM
If anything, I feel more embarrassed about crossdressing than I do liking bondage. I dunno, I feel today's society is more accepting of bondage than they are of CDing, so I feel more comfortable discussing bondage (Even though I have no experience), I am still incredibly interested in trying it.

..or tying it. :heehee:

cdcheryl
09-20-2006, 09:39 AM
I agree angelfire at work I have told some of the guys at work that I love bondage and tied up girls are sexy but I could never tell them that I want to be one of those tied up girls who is sexy. We joke about bondage all the time and that is fine but when they joke about guys in drag then I just sit there all quiet and dont say anything and I wish I could

angelfire
09-20-2006, 11:09 AM
Jokes like that come up all the around my friends or co-workers. I have a very sarcastic sense of humor. For example, a female co-worker will walk by the bras, look at one and say "This one is cute" and I will reply in a sarcastic tone "I'd wear it if you paid me" or something like to that extent. If you are all having fun, laughing, and a joke about CDing comes up and you just sit there staring into space, I think people will be more likely to suspect something is up.

But pretty much any conversation with me around somehow gets twisted into a conversation on sex. I love innuendos.

rickie121x
09-20-2006, 11:54 AM
This bondage and SM notion: Very scary for most folks. Delightful for those who are privileged to be able to "play". Dangerous if you don't do it right - sort of like driving - or eating....

I have been into the bondage "scene" since I was 12 years old - that makes about 50 years now! So far no problems - except finding females who love me, and who love the bondage scene - each group is pretty sparsely populated. :heehee:

For those of you who are fearful, yet attracted... and have not taken any forward steps, just look on Google for BDSM and your city name. You are likely to find some names of public groups that are very happy to talk with potential members about notions of safety, and what experimenting might involve.

I just love so many notions of the "scene"; the clothing, the excitiment of possibilities, the visuals of people "playing", and playing as often as I can. I am usually a leather clad Domme, but a small part of the time with the right dominant female, I will be a sexual submissive. :heehee: ummm... can be verrrry satisfying!

I think of all of the times I have "chickened out" and am so very sad that I did. All I have to do is to balance my success-failure ratio and I am revitalized to "get out there" and try it again!

Rickie

GG Vanya
09-20-2006, 05:45 PM
I love it, lots of fun. Been into it for years, problem I have is finding a SO that is into it as well.

Are you kiddin? There is an entire world out there, of women who are into this. Trudi and I originally met through the BDSM community. There are MANY chat rooms on AOL devoted to female dommes and MANY of them are entirely accepting of crossdressing.

You've been lookin for bondage in all the wrong places! :D

GG Vanya
09-20-2006, 05:48 PM
A tatoo of some interest.

AHHHHH yes, now there's a sign I recognize! :D I created a cross stitch pattern of that, but never got around to actually making it.

GG Vanya
09-20-2006, 05:53 PM
It can vary widely, but often it is a complimentary execution of fantasies. See petticoated.com or sissify.com for examples; elisesutton.com is less adult and more thoughtfully written - an exceptional read for any GG interested in aspects of feminization or forced cd/fem.

Personally, submissiveness is amongst the attributes of my girly side. There is a hint of rebellion in the origins of that, I was introduced to the concept of the feminine as more laudable at the same time. The male being submissive to the Female is a reversal of the societal assignation of control.

There is something ... therapeutic about coming home with a sore throat from yelling orders, a spinning head from all the decisions made and queued up, and having a wonderful, sexy, sensual, rose of a woman walk up to you, strip you of your manly exterior, and take you on downward into "sub space" (a state of mind) by swaddling you in feminine outerwear and once transformed being allowed to kneel before her or hear her instructions of things to do to amuse and arouse her. It can be more sexual than sex. As a GM, laying prostrate infront of a woman, attired in such a way as to seemingly remove any chance of your masculinity to seduce her, and her accepting you thus as a basis for sensuality on her terms... Powerful.

Of course, this is primarily the DS part in the middle of BDSM, it doesn't require forced and it doesn't require femme.
Hope that's not offensive/OT/too mature for this audience.

Woooo Eleyena, my my, have you been peekin into mine and Trudi's windows?? :D

Seriously, you VERY succinctly described the allure of submission, for either side of the spectrum, male or female, or...CD as the case may be. :happy:

I've always said, one does not submit out of weakness. It takes a person of extremely strong character to surrender control to another.

tootall452
09-20-2006, 07:36 PM
For the word of advise if u decide to do this type of fetish it can cost u some money or alot depending on how far u would like to go with this. From expirence I should know I have an did enjoy too much.:love: The Masters or Mistress that do this full time ask alot of questions at first. There will be some safe words that u will say when needed to stop the session, until u r comfotable with what is going on behind close doors. For the sessions that really cost $$$ r for those that would like tobe dressed up in full attirer an would take him or her out for the night on the town, this could be fun or humuliatng depending on how it is done.This is one I have not done yet:heehee: I could say more but for me I am not good at puuting it in text for u to read.:wall:

Khriss
09-20-2006, 08:24 PM
..nobody , ever read My posts ? ,,,, xx"K"

GG Vanya
09-20-2006, 09:03 PM
..nobody , ever read My posts ? ,,,, xx"K"

HUH? +?

angelfire
09-20-2006, 09:52 PM
For the word of advise if u decide to do this type of fetish it can cost u some money or alot depending on how far u would like to go with this. From expirence I should know I have an did enjoy too much.:love: The Masters or Mistress that do this full time ask alot of questions at first. There will be some safe words that u will say when needed to stop the session, until u r comfotable with what is going on behind close doors. For the sessions that really cost $$$ r for those that would like tobe dressed up in full attirer an would take him or her out for the night on the town, this could be fun or humuliatng depending on how it is done.This is one I have not done yet:heehee: I could say more but for me I am not good at puuting it in text for u to read.:wall:

Unless instead of finding a domme who charges, you simply find a dominant or submissive who is interested in a relationship. Then it doesn't cost money (Except for the BDSM gear)

eleyna
09-21-2006, 05:40 AM
Unless instead of finding a domme who charges, you simply find a dominant or submissive who is interested in a relationship. Then it doesn't cost money (Except for the BDSM gear)

A lot of the terms in BDSM are scarier than the realities behind them. "Domination" does not mean the end of freewill - for some that is the fantasy that allows them to explore new territory.

"Consensual" is one of the most important words in BDSM. See "Safe, sane and consensual (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe,_sane_and_consensual)" - although thats largely worded in the terms of, uhm, tacticle aspects of BDSM, it still applies to the roleplay and D/s aspects - you only "make" someone do things generally within the realm of agreed upon limits.

A little D/s can be a way to put both partners into a frame of mind that gives the SO chance to explore things on their terms, by "playing" it out as command and obedience. For most people this is just roleplay that provides a framework for one person to outline the areas and things they wish to explore, and for the other to decide when and what, the pacing, etc, actually gets explored.

For CD/TG couples it can be to learning to understand what a candle can be to meditation - a hollistic focus.

You've told your SO that you enjoy dressing, so perhaps you put it into their hands by saying you'll wear whatever your SO puts out on the bed in the morning or evening or something. But if the choice is somehow problematic, you can still sit down together and discuss.

That immediately scares some - what if she puts out a full on femme outfit on a Monday morning and I'm not ready to out myself? Well then that's not "consensual" or part of the mutual agreement, so you stop the "game" and discuss. Or some might think "that's a lot of work". Again, it's largely fantasy, whether the SO does put things out is entirely up to them.

Sorry for chipping in with this so much - I know several of the original posters were really thinking of the more BS & SM aspects :) The D/s thing can be an aquired taste, and I aquired mine from seeing so many couples successfully using it to find a way to come to terms with the CD partners interests/hobby.

Such as a couple I met in Berlin where if he wanted to dress, he first went to her and asked permission, if it was granted, tho, their agreement was that he had to be the "subbie" and do any chores/tasks/etc that she felt like giving him. Just housework stuff they'd normally have shared and she might have done herself -- very much like Shiny's "playing the lady of the house" :)

After some time, it wasn't unusual for her to come home from a hard day work, look at the ironing (say) and quite comfortably tell him "das rosafarbene Kleide" ("the pink dress"). He could just as comfortably say no, he had things to do tonight, although as you can imagine, after years of hiding a small stockpile of things and then trying to keep their marriage together after they found out, he's as happy as larry when the dressing is her idea :)

Have to admit, he's a lucky, lucky one - they're roughly the same sizes (aside from feet), and about 3 years ago she threw out most of his remaining mens clothes, and went out and bought herself clothes to fill the space - largely from the menswear aisle.

Last time I visited she proudly showed me their closet; they basically have a single wardrobe all of which is technically hers and so "womens clothes", all bought for her. He can still indistinguishably dress as a guy for when he's out, but it amuses her no end that they are now technically both cross-dressers and she no-longer has to tell him its dressing time, she can simply slip into her "less feminine" wear and he'll come home to see she is wearing the pants tonight ;)

sherell
10-08-2006, 05:48 PM
I to enjoy self bondage. I use cuffs but they can be tricky to get out of.
In the past I had a safe partner they were good times.

Rachel's PP
10-09-2006, 06:43 PM
sounds like alot of fun and i would love to try it pm me if interested in n.j :happy:

StephanieCD
10-09-2006, 07:05 PM
I didn't have the patience to read all the posts on this thread... just had to say you're not the only one who likes rope and lace :) I've been into both since I was a little kid. I'm so lucky my girlfriend likes both. Wow. Enjoy yourself and pursue happiness wherever it takes you!

zoe jordon
10-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Im not offended at all !!! I Love to dress up and be bondaged ha in my wildest dreams!!!!
kiss kiss
love Zoe bondage babe!!!!!! xxx

vickie_tv1556
10-09-2006, 08:14 PM
I'm sure you would not have a problem to get someone else to tie you up and fulfill you fantasy. Everyone has fantasies, get out and find someone(gay bars and drag bars are full of every fantasy you could imagine).
Best of Luck,
Vickle

whisky12
10-10-2006, 01:33 AM
I'm sure you would not have a problem to get someone else to tie you up and fulfill you fantasy. Everyone has fantasies, get out and find someone(gay bars and drag bars are full of every fantasy you could imagine).
Best of Luck,
Vickle ho yes:dom: :dom: :dom:

GG Vanya
10-10-2006, 02:04 AM
Best of Luck,
Vickle

:eek: These are not the venues, nor is this the way to find a partner into BDSM. You NEVER just "go out and find someone" who is going to tie you up!!!! You could very easily wake up in a 55 gallon drum.:thumbsdn:

Pay close attention to Eleyna's posts in this thread. She has said it better than I can, and I'm in a D/s marriage. She obviously put a lot of time and thought into these posts.

While BDSM can be a very fun/fulfilling lifestyle when SSC is adhered to, it can most definitely be dangerous if you jump off into the deep end with someone you know nothing about.

The moment you allow someone to put you into bondage you have essentially placed your life in their hands. You damn well better know this person honors safe words and is worthy of your trust!

ashlee chiffon
10-10-2006, 04:27 AM
is ok with me! I'm more into d/s type of play, with less on the the bondage and more on control..i love a woman to take charge and direct things..wherever that takes the situation...just so long as things stay fun and on the light side..