PDA

View Full Version : Is your dressing sexual

kayla_cd_va
08-21-2006, 10:37 PM
Just a question for everyone. I know that me dressing is totally a sexual thing. I only dress in private and in the bedroom and when I'm dressed I want to have sex. With a gg, cd or guy it doesn't matter. Does anyone else consider the crossdressing a sexual thing?

K

Charleen
08-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Used to be. Big time when I was younger, now it's who I am, it's an outward manifastation of who I am inside, nothing sexual about it. Love and xxxx, Lily

uknowhoo
08-21-2006, 11:24 PM
Just a reminder from your friendly neighborhood moderator...

"Threads/posts containing explicit sexual content and/or pictures will be removed."

This thread fortunately has not gone down hill (though it is a slippery slope), let's keep it that way.

Nuff said, I hope. ;)

Tammi

Dee 1062
08-21-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm more into feeling fem. and feeling like a woman...when I look into the mirror, yes I still feel sexual ...

Yes I am
08-22-2006, 12:57 AM
Of course it's sexual.

sparks
08-22-2006, 01:24 AM
Most likely part of it will always remain that way for me.

Helen MC
08-22-2006, 01:25 AM
Sexual=autoerotic, and comfort, I wear panties 24/7.

Lisa Golightly
08-22-2006, 01:45 AM
Nope, not in a fetish way; but that's not to say that I don't use clothes as a sexual lure because I do :)

From my Barbies as a kid, to my modelling and posing everything I've done has been an expression of who I am. So, if someone gets to meet me and I'm looking drop dead gorgeous that means 'Take me, take me now!' :)

Khriss
08-22-2006, 01:53 AM
- nuf-said? :eek: :D xx"K"

Deanna2
08-22-2006, 02:50 AM
I've got say no. I just like wearing femme gear because it is so comfortable.

Florence Tidji
08-22-2006, 02:53 AM
It was and it's still the case sometimes... But when I go out, the pleasure is not sexual, it's like a big bang in my brain which just makes me feel light, happy, free!

eli
08-22-2006, 03:22 AM
For many years it was but when I first saw myself in the mirror fully dressed, in makeup and a wig... wooahaaa...
now I just want to look cute :D

Kisses, Eli

Kate Simmons
08-22-2006, 04:44 AM
Absolutely not. However, the person I BECOME has feelings like anyone else. Ericka

Kittptcd
08-22-2006, 04:49 AM
Depends on my many moods.

Sometimes just very relaxing to be dressed.

Lilith Moon
08-22-2006, 04:49 AM
Yup, definitely.

But it is not just sexual, there are several other motivations. Feeling at ease, comfortable, just feeling sort of "right".

Phyliss
08-22-2006, 04:57 AM
As others have said, it used to be, (use your imagination) , now it's more of a "fun" thing with me. However, if somebody else wanted to "have fun"....

Myst
08-22-2006, 05:07 AM
It used to be for me years back, but since getting back into the dressing, it has become more of a body awareness... the clothes just feel so wonderful on me! I am very comfortable in women's clothing and it is now becoming a regular part of (just about) everyday wear. Doesn't have to be a sexual thing at all for me anymore.

loki_uk
08-22-2006, 06:07 AM
It depends how regularly I've been dressing if it's been infrequent I get turned on just wearing the clothes. If I do it often it turns into comfort wearing when I'm stressed, I just feel more relaxed more myself and not really anymore sexual

tightsuk1969
08-22-2006, 07:53 AM
it use to be when i was a lot yonger ,but not now at all i feel more in my self when i am dressed just wish i had the guts to go out dressed :sad:

neil :tongueout

Emma England
08-22-2006, 07:59 AM
Not sexual.

It is more about feeling mature i.e. old enough to be comfortable choosing my own clothes, rather than being given some as a kid.

dazzed
08-22-2006, 08:25 AM
Started out sexuall now its normal.

Crissy65
08-22-2006, 08:34 AM
oh yes sexual!

Karren H
08-22-2006, 08:45 AM
And the answer is....................NO

Love Karren

Stephenie S
08-22-2006, 09:23 AM
Not any more. Just like most here on this thread, I can remember when that's all it was, then a period where is was part of it, and now not at all.

This seems pretty typical.

Lovies,
Stephenie

karentvca
08-22-2006, 10:09 AM
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes... totally sexual. The most erotic experiences I have ever had have been en femme. I hope that never changes.

Becky Blue
08-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Put me down in the used to be now its not catagory.

Ranee Daze
08-22-2006, 10:42 AM
Perhaps we are using the wrong words here. After reading the posts I'm thinking that erotic, or sensual are better words to describe the effect my dressing has on me. I feel the same rush, relaxation, pleasure as most sisters here, but I hope and pray that the erotic or sensual pleasure which is part of my art of dressing never goes away.

NighttimeGirl
08-22-2006, 01:52 PM
Put me down in the used to be now its not catagory.

can I hop on that train too with ya becky?

:happy:

Jennifer Giovannetta
08-22-2006, 01:55 PM
For me, it can go either way. I love the way it feels to wear the clothes. They are so soft. And I love the shoes!!! So, yes, it is sexual for me.

Jasmine Ellis
08-22-2006, 01:59 PM
I dress cos I love the feel not to have sexual feeling so the answer is NO

kristyD
08-22-2006, 04:54 PM
At this time...Yes,sexual. To me there is nothing like slipping into that slinky,tight little dress with a great pair of heals.

KarenSusan
08-22-2006, 05:12 PM
It had that component when I was younger but mostly now it feels like these are the clothes that I should be wearing.

Angie G
08-22-2006, 05:13 PM
No just sexy :hugs:
Angie G.

STILLETTO
08-22-2006, 05:27 PM
Completely............the feminine feel, stockings, heels, lipstick are all completely sexual............there is nothing like it..............and we no girls that a man knows how to please a man!!

S.
xxxxxxxx

Daphne Renee
08-22-2006, 05:40 PM
yes somewhat.. I do think its kind of excting in getting dressed.. I dont get to do it that often so I guess that might be part of it.

FROCKYHORROR
08-22-2006, 06:37 PM
Depends on what i'm wearing....some clothes are more sexualy arousing than others...which is sometimes what i choose to do. So i'd put my self in the "Depends on your mood" category.

gennee
08-22-2006, 06:53 PM
I just like to wear feminine clothes.

Gennee

tvdonna
08-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Yep, for me it's sexual. It's very erotic, and I don't think I can go any further without breaking the rules. :dom:

Mona
08-22-2006, 09:03 PM
When I'm Mona I feel pretty and flirty and sensual and a little bit naughty so I would say yes but it really has to do with the change in personality!

ranma 1/2
08-22-2006, 09:06 PM
Perhaps we are using the wrong words here. After reading the posts I'm thinking that erotic, or sensual are better words to describe the effect my dressing has on me. I feel the same rush, relaxation, pleasure as most sisters here, but I hope and pray that the erotic or sensual pleasure which is part of my art of dressing never goes away.

I have to agree with Ranee. Dressing is a wonderful sensual feeling that I wouldnt trade for anything in the world.

cdisnice
08-22-2006, 09:22 PM
i feel like sexy woman in lingerie

barbarajeanne
08-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Panties, high heeled shoes, short tight skirts, stockings, and sexy blouses! It is all sensual for me feeling and looking like a women and hoping for a relationship that is very sexual.

Jennaie
08-22-2006, 09:37 PM
Just a reminder from your friendly neighborhood moderator...

"Threads/posts containing explicit sexual content and/or pictures will be removed."

This thread fortunately has not gone down hill (though it is a slippery slope), let's keep it that way.

Nuff said, I hope. ;)

Tammi

You know, that wink of yours has a very sexual conotation to it. I hope your not trying to drag this thread into the dirt. :D

Siobhan Marie
08-23-2006, 09:58 AM
My dressing used to be a turn-on, but these days, it's a part of me and not something that I could be without.

:hugs: Anna x

Cristi
08-23-2006, 11:00 PM
In my teens... YES!!
20s... not as much, but mostly
Now... Occasionally

I've got to say, though... I *miss* the sexual thrill of it.

Sometimes I think if I dress too often it becomes meaningless, they are 'just' clothes, like any GG would see them. Now I wear panties all the time, sleep in a nightgown every night, and wear a skirt or dress several times a week while at home it is hard to keep thinking of dressing as a sexual thing. Like any stimulus, you get used to it after a while so the 'edge' wears off.

I'll reach for a dress or skirt to put on now not to 'crossdress', but just because it is the most handy and sometimes most comfortable thing to be wearing at that time. I often wondered if I would still be more excited by dressing if my SO didn't know and I only got to dress on rare occasions.

kiwigirl
08-24-2006, 01:29 AM
Its mainly sexual for me, sometimes though it is nice just to sit on the sofa all dressed up and watch some tele

CDsWifey GG
08-24-2006, 02:11 AM
Nope, not in a fetish way; but that's not to say that I don't use clothes as a sexual lure because I do :)

From my Barbies as a kid, to my modelling and posing everything I've done has been an expression of who I am. So, if someone gets to meet me and I'm looking drop dead gorgeous that means 'Take me, take me now!' :)
Ummm.....when are you not looking drop dead gorgeous? I mean...can you look any other way? :idontknow:

Lisa B Au
08-24-2006, 02:16 AM
It really depends on the mood I am in when I slip on something nice. Generally when I am alone it is sexual but in company it depends who I am with and what the adjenda of the meeting is

Charrell
08-24-2006, 02:30 AM
My whole CD thing started as me being turned on by how I look dressed as a woman. It is sexual to me as I enjoy having men compliment me on how femenine and sexy I look.

nicki
08-24-2006, 02:57 AM
My dressing is so me. Its so sexual, the fem feel and look. Its been this way sense day one. When your out at a club and your the attention of the guys and turning heads. Need i say more ?

Sienna_cd
08-24-2006, 08:45 AM
I'm in the same boat as Loki, if I don't dress often then yes, it's sexual but, if I've gotten in a routine then I just feel more comfortable while I'm cding.

Amelie
08-24-2006, 10:50 AM
Yes, it's sexual. that's how I attract guys,,with my dressing.

Ashleigh Beth
08-24-2006, 12:32 PM
Definitely Sexual! (Big "S"):D

JoanDDD
08-26-2006, 10:06 AM
It sure is most of the time.:D

ArleneRaquel
08-26-2006, 10:46 AM
When I'm Katrina Maureen I feel that I am so charged with sexual energy that well it's indescribable.:love:

darley dee
08-26-2006, 11:09 AM
Just a question for everyone. I know that me dressing is totally a sexual thing. I only dress in private and in the bedroom and when I'm dressed I want to have sex. With a gg, cd or guy it doesn't matter. Does anyone else consider the crossdressing a sexual thing?

K
I don't if it is so much sexual as it is arousing,the more femme I try to become the more arousing it is. Yet as the others stated I look forward to dressing as a means to relive stress and just be at peace.
Luv Darley Dee

ReallyDana
08-26-2006, 11:23 AM
Absolutely Yes! Sensual, sexual and beautiful.

Ciel
08-26-2006, 12:49 PM
im in the "depends on the mood thing"... but usually its very sensual.. and sexual.

Eugenie
08-26-2006, 05:37 PM
X-dressing used to be a purely sexual thing for me when I was younger.

With age it has become more an more a way of life, but it can still become again sexual at times. In the case of a sexual pulsion, I will dress very differently from the way I dress for my life "en femme". I will wear a sexy mini, or a lacy underwear which I reserve just for that sexual activity...

The rest of the time I dress to be as feminine as I can, using classical clothes and confortable underwear, something most lacy underwear aren't...
:hugs:
Eugenie

jessica123cd
08-26-2006, 05:52 PM
it is just sexual for me.

annekathleen
08-26-2006, 05:54 PM
Its a combination of sexual and sensual.
It was pure sexual arrousal when I first started wearing womens panties.
After a while, it just felt so sensual knowing that I was wearing womans clothing and trying to feel like a woman. The various types of fabrics rubbing against my body, whether it was satin boyshort panties, silk full slips, and even nylon pantyhose. Every article and type of womens clothing added to the excitement. I guess, it still does, physically and emotionally.

Deborah
08-26-2006, 05:54 PM
When i was younger yes there may have been some sexuality involved. Now i just wish i had the body to match the clothes. ;)

Dagny
08-26-2006, 06:42 PM
Well, I'm new here and don't want to get into trouble on my first day, but yes, The dressing is so sensual and arousing.

Now, back to the Rules and FAQs.

luvheels
08-26-2006, 08:12 PM
For me it's definitely a sexual fetish thing. My dressing centers around high heel shoes and boots. I've noticed that when I'm in a relationship with a woman who will indulge my fetish for high heels and foot sex, my desire to dress becomes almost non-existent.

Bridget
08-26-2006, 10:53 PM
The dressing itself isn't sexual, for me, in a sense that I dress whenever I can, not just when I am aroused or want to get aroused. That's not to say I don't fantasize about being a naughty nurse giving an attractive female patient "extra care", etc...

I identify as being mostly feminine, and that does spill over into my sexuality. I think that's the best way to put it.

TrannyJenny
09-07-2006, 12:50 AM
DEFINITIVELY it is sexual wearing stockings & panties . I really hope it doesnt changes with the time as the most of the other posters says :p

angelfire
09-07-2006, 12:57 AM
Sexual definitely. At this stage I would almost say its a lingerie fetish, but I know its more than that. Although it could be a combination.

I also hope it never loses its sexual appeal.

eleyna
09-07-2006, 02:45 AM
A bit of both still; I think holdups/stockings will always be a little sexual - that clinging feeling like a feminine marinade or a moisturizer slowly sinking through the skin and becoming part of you :)

Petra53
09-07-2006, 05:18 AM
When i am dressed at home sometimes yes, when i am dressed dressed sexy. Outdoor i am most dressed for passing. Like a lady. Then the feeling is not a sexual feeling. its only a great pleasure beeing a women.

Petra

LARIE
09-07-2006, 06:11 AM
I realized that my CD'ing was mostly not sexual, when after sex with SO, I redressed femme and not felt quilty or embarrassed at having done so. My under dressing is 24/7, bra, panty, night gowns,hose (when cool), so there are no erotic feelings other than those I would have had dressed drab. As far as I know, my SO goes along with my UD, not because of anything that turns her on, but because she knows how much I like the comfort of the under things.
This is a great forum because of the none erotic threads.

Larissa
09-07-2006, 07:26 AM
Like so many, that original sexual thrill has been replaced by a calm sense of well-being. At the same time, I have a few special dresses that keep me feeling sexy.

Ronda_B
09-07-2006, 07:54 AM
Like so many, that original sexual thrill has been replaced by a calm sense of well-being. At the same time, I have a few special dresses that keep me feeling sexy.

Lorissa

I agree with you full heartedly. When I was younger it was sexual but now it's to calm me down from a stressful life. The feel and the smell of ladies clothing is very calming to me. It brings back thought of my mother. That elastic smell is very calming.

:hugs:
Alice

Tiana
09-07-2006, 08:47 AM
when i dress in lingerie whether it be underwear or nightwear off course i feel sexual but also comfortable and relaxed and feminine and a warm feeling of satisfaction wells up inside me. when i am fully dresses and with me i love long evening dresses and bridal wear i feel all of the above but really feel like a woman x

sybercom11
09-07-2006, 08:57 AM
For me, used to be sexual. That was when I was young and very confused.

Not that I am still not confused, but when I started out wearing my sister's panties I didn't know why I was doing it but I did know that it excited me sexually.

That was the situation for some time. But as I grew older I realized that being girlie was not something I was acting out, but I was just being me. I accepted the fact that I was a sissy, a girlie boy or whatever. I was just being me and if that meant wearing panties or even female clothing in pubic, so be it.

Today, at age 51, I wear in public short shorts, girlie tank tops and flip flops because that is what I like to wear. I am definitely not being sexual in public.

Also I do not go around wearing wigs and makeup and dresses and high heels. So I guess by definition I am not a "crossdresser" buy I am girlie. I will wear capris and ladies shoes and female tops in public but I am just being me and not trying to pass as a real woman.

so for me: not sexual!

stevie

JoAnnDallas
09-07-2006, 08:58 AM
I get a charged up feeling when I am dressed. I don't know if it is sexual or not, so I would have to say I feel really great but not sexual.

ArleneRaquel
09-07-2006, 10:33 AM
When I am crossdressing I receive such a sexual rush it is indescribable. If that rush should ever leave me I would likely give up CD'ing. :love:

Marla S
09-07-2006, 10:46 AM

I'd say either you have a fetish there or you confuse sexual with erotic.
Do you dress because you want to become aroused, or do you become aroused because you feel erotic when dressed?
That's a subtle but important difference.
The first I'd asign to fetishism the latter to CDing.

peter wing
09-07-2006, 10:51 AM
I'd like to have fun, Kate

Samantha B L
09-07-2006, 10:56 AM
It's definately sexual for me.But sometimes it's nice to dress just to relax. Fashion is fun and just being feminine.

tvny7
09-08-2006, 01:19 PM
you bet

Tonya-Anne
09-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Being en-fem is not a sexual thing for me, it just seems so natural, however, being en-fem and made to feel like a woman starts to become sexual. When I'm out, and a guy flirts or hits on me it defnatly triggers a sexual response. I do not enjoy sex as a man, so sex as Tonya is much more sexual for me.

gail price
09-09-2006, 06:39 PM
It used to be but now i just love the feminine feel of wearing nice girly cloths.

donna anne
09-10-2006, 07:01 AM
It started out as only sexual. The longer I've been dressing the less so i'ts
become. It still gets me aroused though if I have'nt dressed for a while. That
first look in the mirror when fully dressed is really something

dancer1
09-10-2006, 07:59 AM
Yes to the average that replyed to this thread, Oh my vote NO but if I look tremendusly hot and my wife wants me I'am All In.:hugs: Nadeen

Jennifer Soames
09-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Yes it is. I get aroused just looking at lingerie. I noticed yesterday a woman wearing panties I have (showing above her jeans by 1"). It was such a good feeling.

Karen Johnson
10-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Sometimes it is more intense than other times, but I would have to say definitely yes.

Snookums
10-23-2006, 05:38 PM
it used to be,but not any more,it's how I prefer to dress

MsJanessa
10-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Definately started that way and to a certain extent still is although I've found that I enjoy being dressed and done up now even when no sex is involved. And am a lot pickier now about who I have sex with and am very particular about what I like to do----just as likly now to turn down someone who tries to pick Me up as not.

Janelle_Slaton
10-23-2006, 07:40 PM
It started out very sexual for me, still is somewhat. Now it is more of a fun, and exciting way to relax and enjoy being who I am.
Janelle

MJ
10-23-2006, 07:51 PM
No this is who i am. and I am happy with that...

LaFem
10-23-2006, 08:29 PM
When I dress, I look female, I feel female, and I act female, and I get sexually aroused as I imagine a real female would. I wish I could be with a compassionate, clean, and understanding man who would treat me and love me like a woman. Unfortunately, I am alone most of the time, and my release is a fantasy. Yes, it is sexual and erotic. I do not know what REAL femininity is, but the "Glimpse of femininity" I get is pretty darn good!

Many of you are probably putting together some hindsight into who and what I am. I'm not sure myself, but I'm sure I was born the wrong sex. I'll start my own thread soon for your help.

I'm sure of one thing: wishing does not work!

fiona_libby
10-23-2006, 08:34 PM
My dressing is all about my identity and the fact my passion is to be feminine in some way and I am trying to discover how I will eventually express the desire to be feminine so my dressing is not sexual. My sexual expression does reflect my femininity and is as close to a GG's sexuality as i can get.:rose2:
:hugs: :kiss:
hugs and kisses

Fiona

Mistybtm
10-23-2006, 08:42 PM
My dressing used to be a turn-on, but these days, it's a part of me and not something that I could be without.

:hugs: Anna x

I agree all the way same for me, but it is still a turn on when i am in that mood :tongueout

Brianne_bc
10-23-2006, 09:00 PM
yes it is... I look at it this way... my feminine side also has a sexuality that needs to be fed...

~Bobbie~
10-24-2006, 10:23 AM
For me, ofcourse it's sexual, i have dreams at night of dressing up, feeling the nylon on my body, feeling the clothing touching the nylon on my body, feeling the shoes or boots (depends on my footware mood that day). i dream of touching myself while i'm dressed, i even dream of someone else touching me while i'm dressed, one of my biggest dreams, is touching someone else who is a cd while i am dressed, that is the biggest turn on for me, being with another cd, both of us dressed, and playing with eachother.

take care..

cateK
10-24-2006, 11:45 AM
it certainly has a sexual dimension, but I like to dress on a daily basis often times without a sexual event

Iniquity Blonde GG
10-24-2006, 11:53 AM
firstyly i know i shouldnt reply on some of these pages, as iam g/f of a c/d, :o but i feel quite strongly on speaking out for the "other-side" lol.
:D it is just a "thrill" "excitment" for the partner. i was unsure @ first how id feel, but believe me its the most exciting thing to share it as a sexual experience for myself xxx wicked blonde xx
:bighug: :be:

jjcd3
10-24-2006, 12:03 PM
I Become Sexualy Aroused Everytime I Dress. I Masturbate Everytime I Dress. Im Married And Dress In Front Of Wife And We Masturbate Together. This Is The Only Sex We Like.

tallyman
10-24-2006, 06:13 PM
i dont think it is about sex. its about deing female and feeling great to dress act as a woman why i dont know i just need to. w ho can say

love Michaela:love:

Sky
10-24-2006, 06:18 PM
I wish I could be with a compassionate, clean, and understanding man who would treat me and love me like a woman.

Yeah, those are kinda hard to find. You might have to settle for a regular Nascar fan. :heehee:

I'm sure of one thing: wishing does not work!

Words to live by. :thumbsup:

27th Jennifer
10-24-2006, 06:25 PM
Oh yes! Absolutely.:devil:

justtwosexy
10-24-2006, 06:57 PM
For me it all depends on what I decide to wear....When it is a sexually provactive type of clothing then it imparts a sexual thrill to the whole thing. When I dress in something more, how shall I say normal but that isn't what I am referring to, but in comfort zone then it is the high of feeling great and the freedom to be the other side of the person that not many people know.

Sweet Jane
10-24-2006, 07:09 PM
..no it isn't a sexual thing. I can remember a time when dressing was almost always a sexual thing, however as I have gotten older, it has just become a part of who I am. I can honestly say that when I am dressing or am dressed, sex is not on my mind at all, and I just don't know when my attitude changed. All I know is that I am far happier now that I don't relate my crossdressing with sex, it makes it all feel a little more comfortable.....

Georgie Girl
10-24-2006, 11:44 PM
Yes very sexual, and I can't imagine how that feeling could ever go away. And I hope it doesn't.

ArleneRaquel
10-25-2006, 12:28 AM
I have posted on this thread before, and the answer is still the same - YES ! I hope that urge never leaves me. :love: From Raven Haired Katrina

Ohio_Allana
10-25-2006, 12:57 AM
it has been as of late, as I haven't had many opportunities to go out en femme.

Of course, there are always those times that I just like to look pretty, but also the times where I like to feel a little slinky and get a lot of pleasure from lingerie.

angie^
10-25-2006, 05:18 AM
But it is also more than that, the feel and comfort from satin and lace, so electric, I can't explain it, but you all know what I mean.

Angie^ xxx

REBECCA62
10-25-2006, 08:19 AM
like some of the others it used to be a big part, these days however, i suppose its 70/30 in favour of just enjoying the clothes and my femme side. although whever you buy a new little hot number...Welll.....

crossing-the-rain
10-25-2006, 08:43 AM
It wasn't , I felt more comfortable and relax and a wonderful feeling that I'm a purity,lovely house wife .But changed lately, have more sexual feelings than before.Don't know why ?
Rain.

Dominique Melt
10-25-2006, 10:18 AM
No doubt about it. There was always a component of the erotic in my dressing. I am not sure of the mechanism involved, but the heightened sense of eros is a great big part of it. That and a somewhat transcendant identification with [my ideal of] females also is at work. I guess, to put it succinctly, is that I admire the female shape and form, as well as the power of their sexuality. That I want to have and be a part of it. The lines and forms of the female, the whole aspect of fluidity in their body language and movement ...

kerrianna
10-25-2006, 12:17 PM
I thought that was all it was, but seems to be opening the door to another world that goes beyond.

petticoatlisa
10-25-2006, 12:29 PM
perhaps it'll change one day, but for the last 18 years....sexual! and i love it!:thumbsup:

Sara Kat
10-25-2006, 01:47 PM
Both. Just depends on the mood I'm in. But it's probably 60-70% seuxal to 40-30% comfortable.

sophie69
10-25-2006, 06:23 PM
It is for me..... I always have to finish myself off whilst dressed. Its such a turn on putting all the clothes and make up on and feeling totally like a girl. I get totally lost in myself! I would love to make love to a gg whilst dressed too...... mmmm Soph

tall_brianna
10-25-2006, 07:00 PM
can I hop on that train too with ya becky?

:happy:

I'll take a ticket too! Although at the same time, it is both more sexual now and less - its just not all that it is about.

Karen Donna
10-25-2006, 07:31 PM
Yes I am afraid it is sexual on my part.In fact it is the most erotic experience ever for me.It heightens my sexual being. I feel so sexually feminine when I am either dressed fully in female clothes or simply wearing panties and bra.
And although my wife does not know of my CD,it has heightened my sexual intimaticies with her.
.Simply slipping into nylon or rayon panties puts a sexual thrill into me.
Hugs. Karen Donna

jill c
10-26-2006, 07:34 PM
yes -

Dee Model
10-30-2006, 04:31 AM

K

It's a VERY sexual thing for me. And all of the above applies. It just turns me on so much! I'm def obsessed! :dom: I do want to go dressed but i'd have to learn how to be TOTALLY convincing. Gotta do it thou!

Dee. x :doll:

Bunny_B
10-30-2006, 05:38 AM
I was expecting a lot more 'No's in this thread, actually.

But for me, the answer is an undoubtable 100% yes. Personally, while I'm still coming to terms with my sexuality and don't like labels like gay or straight (because it's never that clear cut) I feel like I might have bi-polar sexuality (I thinkI just made this up) because I'm so very 'straight' when I'm not dressed and am mostly attracted to girls but when I am dressed it's the complete opposite and all I can think about is men.

I've always thought the majority of CDs consider themselves straight and that I must be in the minority. I am pretty new to the scene though, so does anyone have an opinion on this?

Not that I mind, either way. Happy being me. Minority or not.

keeley
10-30-2006, 05:39 AM
gnerally yes but if I dress more or for longer it becomes less so.

missattitude
10-30-2006, 08:39 AM
For me, That is the only time I dress usually. Im always having sex with my b/f. Im horny 24/7 though. Your typical 22 year old, you know.. hehe..

Jillian310
10-30-2006, 10:56 AM
Dressing very definitly fires up my sexual urges and desires. This begins when I decide to dress, and the feelings intensify with each article of clothing and/or accessories and make-up that I put on. When fully dressed and ready to go I like to seek out people that are attracted to me. I love the flirting and the romancing when I get lucky. Being dressed DEFINATELY takes sex to a greater height for me.

wifesundies
10-30-2006, 12:19 PM
It is a sexual thing, but for me it's only with women.

Victoria Anne
10-30-2006, 12:52 PM
oh yes there was a time ,as a youth and into my 30's but there it began to change and now since I recently admitted to myself I am a cdr (after dressing all my life).The sexual component has been replace by one of comfort and safety and yet sensual I'm not quite sure how to describe it but it is a sense of being who I am , the woman I would choose to be, soft and feminine:heehee:

christineR
10-30-2006, 08:07 PM
I used to go to bars and dances and loved being "picked up". Sometimes I eithier passed most of the way or maybe some did't care anyway. Some did and left upset but no one ever got really mad. I think some were embarassed that they were fooled. I got very turned on by being the woman. I've read books and talked to professional and the main idea that seemed to come out was I was looking for a father figure.Or maybe it's just the way your born. Once you can get over the guilt of doing something society say's is so wrong,and accept yourself,life is easier to accept.

Alex R
10-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Of course, haven't you read Freud?

vickie_tv1556
10-30-2006, 09:16 PM
Not sexual for me, it's more of a natural feeling. This is not saying that I do not get turned on from time to time when I'm dressed or not.
Happy Halloween,
Vickie

suzy
10-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Nope, not sexual. I enjoy being feminine......that's all... I love feeling feminine and girlie..... :D

Kathryn Philips
10-30-2006, 09:50 PM
I get aroused when I dress, there is no denying that. But the older I get the more it is becoming about the woman inside me. My interest in dressing as a girl started when I was around 4, so surely it could have not been sexual then. Therefore it is as if the sexual thing was just a phase and something much deeper is happening.

shae
10-30-2006, 09:56 PM
It depends on the time of day, how I'm feeling, the phase of the moon... but still, if I'm dressed up in the finest of ****wear, and my sweetie is likewise, the sex is just a blast.

rickie121x
10-30-2006, 09:58 PM
:yt: :iagree:

Rickie :dom:

shae
10-30-2006, 10:04 PM
...I feel like I might have bi-polar sexuality (I think I just made this up) because I'm so very 'straight' when I'm not dressed and am mostly attracted to girls but when I am dressed it's the complete opposite and all I can think about is men.

I've always thought the majority of CDs consider themselves straight and that I must be in the minority. I am pretty new to the scene though, so does anyone have an opinion on this?

Rockin', gyrl. Just do what you will, as long as nobody gets hurt. Have you had the experience of being with a man while enfemme yet? It's different, and more fun than a mostly-straight guy could imagine. It always helps to connect with a Sensitive New Age Guy (thanks to Christine Lavin)...

KathrynTX
10-31-2006, 12:06 AM
Yes.

ArleneRaquel
10-31-2006, 12:11 AM
I get such a sexual rush when I dress that it turns me into " Maureen on the prowl " very often. It is a very thrilling experience.:love: From Maureen

Bunny_B
10-31-2006, 06:13 AM
Have you had the experience of being with a man while enfemme yet?

Not yet..

yet

Raychel
10-31-2006, 06:43 AM
Dressing sure used to be a sexual thing fo rme years ago. But not it is more of an escape from the everyday rat race. When I do get a chance to dress it is like taking a mini-vacation. :D

hiprule
10-31-2006, 02:30 PM
I just came out to my roommate and she wanted to know the answer to this question: Is it sexual?

Well, yes, it is sexual. It is about personal aesthetics, and attraction and seduction, and beauty, and gender play. Those are all sexual, some more and some less so. That doesn't mean that I'm always aroused when dressed. I'm always kind of "charged," is how I put it. It's like, when I feel good as a man, feel attractive, or cool, or whatever, I feel charged, like, I feel sexy, attractive, and just comfortable. In short, I feel confident. Dressing as a woman feels much the same, but more artistic, and it is arousing. Arousing in the way that having your arm around your girlfriend while you're watching a movie and anticipating the night ahead. I'm not turned on, but kind of anticipating being so. It is a charged state, not an aroused state.

I suppose I also just have a very mild fetish for the clothes themselves, panties, hose, dress, bra. But again, I just feel very awakened, charged, excited, not purely aroused, and sexually interested like seeing an attractive woman might make me feel.

None of this is too explicit, right? I'm new. Sorry.

Josie06
11-02-2006, 02:47 PM
No. When younger or now ... it's just being myself. Comfortable, relaxed and satisfied.

malindaj007
11-02-2006, 03:01 PM
Yes, for me it is.

Pauline53
11-02-2006, 05:37 PM
Some very interesting replys. Looks like the camp (I know, probably could be construed as a bad pun) is fairly evenly split. Personally, I find dressing to be a very erotic experience and have always done so. But, when I've not had the chance to dress for a while, I find it to be a very sexual experience initially. The other side is the relaxation and ability to get out of the "manly" lifestyle. My day job requires me to be somewhat hard and domineering. Being dressed allows me to drop that facade and be more caring and considerate. I have yet to convince my wife that dressing is a good thing so I don't get the opportunity to feel this way a lot. Dressing also enhances my sex life because I find myself fantasising about being dressed which makes me even more sexual. Sorry about this, just stream of conscious stuff I suppose, but the short answer is, yes, dressing does have significant sexual connotations for me.

Pauline.

Sexy_Jennifer
11-02-2006, 05:46 PM
My crossdressing is most definitely sexual and very autoerotic. There's a delicious sort of feedback effect that takes place the more clothes I put on and the more makeup I apply, as the form that takes shape before me in the mirror or on the webcam actually starts to turn me on... so not only am I being turned on by a nice female image, I realize also that I AM that image. To be at once both the subject and the object of your own sexual experience is just such a glorious feeling that only crossdressing can give.

Jenni
xx

beckynytv
11-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Dressing up for this gal is a total, instant turn on. Its not kinky! Dressing is very relaxing and comforting for me. The process of becoming a women - the make up, the dressing, the hair, is very arousing but once dressed it fades as I become becky. interesting right???

hiprule
11-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Sexy Jennifer, never thought of it that way. I can get turned on by me, my own image (Narcissus?). Of course I can turn myself on (I can think of some girl and her, umm, paying me attention, and that will turn me on), but I've never thought I could get turned on by me. Although sometimes, um, auto-eroticism is sometimes enhanced by watching myself in a mirror, anyway, so maybe it's not new...Can't you, just naked, not femme, be more aroused by watching your body react to your own touch?

again, I'm trying to be careful with language, and I apologise (but don't expect) if anyone is offended. No one should be.

tall sam
11-02-2006, 06:44 PM
I also find the whole dressing think very arousing. When dressed I sometimes catch a glimps of myself and "like what I see", I think I look very sexy. Sometimes I dont dress sexy, just a pair of low-cut jeans and a t-shirt although even this I still feel sexy!!

Sexy_Jennifer
11-02-2006, 07:08 PM
I hear you, Sam... when you've almost forgotten that you're dressed up and then you catch a glimpse of someone in a dress out of the corner of your eye (in the mirror) and for that split second you think "Wow! Who is THAT hottie?!", lol. I think it's just that when en femme I actually look a little like 'my kind of girl'.

Another thing I get is when I'm right up at the mirror doing the last of my makeup (lipstick), and because I'm there pressed up near my own reflection with my lips pouting while I paint them, I sometimes get a huge urge to just be able to kiss the girl I see before me! Not because I'm terribly narcissistic, just because... well, it actually feels like I'm there going in for a kiss with another reasonably attractive female.

And writing this has just made me wonder if the crossdressing of straight men is not only for the expression of the feminine side, but also in order to actually create the kind of girl they find most attractive?

tall sam
11-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Jen, Interresting though. I would love to look even more femanine and be able to get some looks from the guys not just the "whats that?" look. I find the dimly lit room and a glance in the morror the buggest thrill! - think I will go and have a look right now! All alone at home - family away for a week so I have been dressing almost every night but tonight is the last time for a while. No more sexy self to look at - at least my wife is quite a hottie!

Sexy_Jennifer
11-02-2006, 07:24 PM
I'm jealous now Sam, lol. It'll be a few weeks now until I have the flat all to myself again for a couple of nights. I'm going to be en femme 24/7 for that time, and I can't wait! I suppose I can dress up during the day anytime if I want, but my g/f's workplace is only about 5 minutes' walk away, so with the threat of being disturbed I'm too nervous to enjoy it!

Jenni
xx

rye_ginger
11-02-2006, 11:05 PM
It definitely has a sexual nature about it, the lingerie and the lipstick, it's all meant to make us more sexual. Seeing women all dolled up is sexy so seeing myself all dolled up shoudl be sexy too.

Tania2000
11-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Absolutely.....dressing en fem turns me on......always has....always will .... I hope:love:

~Bobbie~
11-03-2006, 06:10 PM
i know i have commented on in this forum before, but i just wanted to say, this weekend for the first time in while, i get to be femm all weekend, and as far as being sexual, yes it is, the hard oart to being femm all weekend, is keeping my hands off my self long enough to enjoy the cloths. but i'm going to try realy realy hard not to touch, atleast not until later. i have the whole weekend of femm to myslef.... yippie....

Ellie C
11-03-2006, 07:13 PM
to me personaly crossdressing is not sexual , i love the feel and look of the clothes . It's my girlfriend ( who knows i crossdress):2c: that turns me on

geri
11-04-2006, 04:06 PM
kayla,

does your partner feel or act like a lesbian when you are dressed? i'm trying to find out how my wife feels when i'm dressed. if there is anyone who knows, please tell me. thanks,
geri

Kristi1948
11-04-2006, 05:53 PM
Did not start out that way I was 8 when I started. From 13 to about 40 it was a definate yes. At 58 just feels good and very comfortable. Would not change now even if I could.

slipoverstockings
11-05-2006, 09:01 AM
Yes,
I am more of a fetishist than a cross-dresser and do it for the sexual pleasure not for the exhibitionism. I suppose there are are as many degrees of transvestism as colours of the rainbow.

donna anne
11-05-2006, 09:50 AM
It depends on what I'm wearing, how long its been, my mood. My wife lets me
wear panties 24/7 so that's no longer a huge turn on as it was when I first
started. I've got a pair of pumps that I slip on whenever I can, even if I'm just wearing sweatpants and t-shirt, so thats kind of worn off too, just seems normal. If Im able to get fully dressed, wig, makeup, stockings, thats a different
story. But all in all it's becoming just more natural, just more comfortable

lolaa
11-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Hi I feel that way always, Iam alway looking for sexual cd, and in my private time i have to be dressed. Love to hear from you.
love
lolaa

lolaa
11-05-2006, 09:53 PM
I am so proud of the girls that said yes, of course its a turn on we all need it, 90% of all the girls here were honest you cant help but look at yourself and start playing, very proud of all of you.
love lolaa:love:

StephanieD
11-05-2006, 11:55 PM
Used to be very much so. Arousal from a sexy pair of panties, tight black mini skirt, lace bra, high heels, panty hose. Nowadays, it feels nice to sleep in panties and wake up to the silky and satiny feeling.

Barb Valentine
11-06-2006, 12:00 AM
For me I would say when I was younger yes it was sexual
But not now I just feel more comfortable when I'm dressed

cathie
11-06-2006, 01:58 PM
For me it's mosly the act of wearing. I enjoy wearing skirts, hose and heels. Have not tried make up but have painted my toe and finger nails. Toes always have something on. I don't own a wig but I' mthinking about one. Some days it's sexual and others it's just a matter of comfort. I'd wear a nightgown to bed if wife was ok with it. For now she is aware of the pantyhose and is ok with that. I don't want to push.

Jere Oneil
11-06-2006, 03:22 PM
At 63, not a lot is sexual now. It's more about comfort for me. I don't dress in public(other than undies), but I do wear skirts at home, and I sleep in a nightie. As I said in another post, my wife accepts this side of me. WE do , however, sleep in different bedrooms. It's not because I wear a nightie, or any of the other things I wear. She has sleep apnea and is up and down all night, so I sleep in another room so that I can get enough sleep. On the rare occasions when both of us are "feeling frisky", it's "your place or mine" and the nightie, bra and panties don't make any difference to either of us

DianeC
11-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Depends on what I'm wearing, if it's a plain top and skirt then it usually isnt, but it its something sexy anyway then often it can become sexual but that feeling passes if I ignore it.
Dx

jakie
11-07-2006, 07:10 PM
as soon you are not going out, question is self answered.
I am in this position but in anyway pleasure you got wearing woman clothes is the main purpose and if really you thinking sex when dressed it is because you are going over the limit between crossdress and transgender i.e as still a man you need to be gay.
Of course it could be true for some of us but "transgending" without SRS seems to me unloggical.
big kisses

Jenna Lynn
11-08-2006, 01:29 AM
It mainly depends how I feel when I am dressed. For the most part, it is sexual for me, but there have been those few times that I just enjoy it.

Jenniferritchie
11-08-2006, 07:00 AM
Like most of the replies to this question, for me it was 100% at first ,but now it has dropped to being i want to be comfortable and relaxed.

however i still do not have the courage to venture out, some day soon hopefully:happy:

murphysd2004
11-15-2006, 03:48 AM
It was and is highly sexual. Putting on pantyhose and a girdle keeps me very aroused.... even now in my late 50's.

Lucy_Pink
11-18-2006, 11:14 AM
Yes definetly sexual but also comfy..

Janelle d'Amour
11-18-2006, 08:01 PM
It's not completely a sexual thing for me, although that component is there. It's more a matter of comfort and well-being. If I'm dressed nicely I feel good, physically and mentally. If I get complimented, so much the better. If I get more than that (wink wink), wonderful. However, it's still mainly a matter of feeling good about myself.

sheena
11-18-2006, 08:56 PM
No but I can't say it isn't sexualy stimulating, I'm only interested in sex when I'm dressed. But I've been dressing since before I knew what sex was.

KineticEntity
11-18-2006, 09:32 PM
In response to the original post

No.

Ashley1
11-18-2006, 09:37 PM
Good response. I too think that it changes with age, and it becomes much more natural and satisfying.

gwenrob43
11-19-2006, 01:46 AM
Yes, it's sexual. I think about it a lot when I'm dressed.

Brianne_bc
11-19-2006, 02:02 AM
Thank you... To those who have posted honestly about dressing being sexual while dressed. Seeing that I am not alone in having sexual feelings as Brianne really validates my feelings.... Yes for some its not sexual now or ever but its good to know im not alone in who " I " am

Audry
11-20-2006, 03:15 PM

K

I can remember when I was young and when the mood hit me I would begin to dress and I would get shaky a little even when putting on lip stik I had difficulty putting it on I would explode. But over the years I have learned to control it Audry

JoAnnDallas
11-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Like a lot of us older CDers, in my younger years it was sexual, but now, it is more sensual and comfort.

susiegrl19
11-20-2006, 03:22 PM
I love to dress and be as sexy as I can so I would have to say YES!!

rickwi25
11-20-2006, 04:44 PM
I havent cd'd in some time. Sometimes I did it to relax, but usually it was a sexual thing.

mona lisa
11-30-2006, 06:18 PM
When dressed though, I find myself thinking either of women or of the idea of being with a man but I have no attraction to men sexually. Not sure if that makes any sense but I hope it does.

carla smith
11-30-2006, 06:45 PM
I started out that way, now, that I have experienced most of what my fantasies were or are, dressing is not as sexual as when I first started.

Depends on my mood or what I just purchased...new clothes can make it a sexual experience again! Maybe, that is why most of us enjoy shopping for new clothes. :heehee:

Have fun out there!

eydie
12-01-2006, 12:05 PM
My whole CD thing started as me being turned on by how I look dressed as a woman. It is sexual to me as I enjoy having men compliment me on how femenine and sexy I look.

..same here, how many times did ya hear a crossdresser say she's " Bi when dressed"

princessmichelle
12-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Hi,

Dressing in non-sexy clothes can be erotic, but my motivations for dressing are far deeper than that.

PM

Marla
12-01-2006, 04:28 PM
Absolutely!!

Diana_BiMale_CD
12-01-2006, 05:26 PM
At first it was a sexual thing, but it has changed into a different thing for me. After starting to dress, I found that I not only liked it, but that I had a very feminine side to me that was aching to get out. It took a long time, but it is now emerging more and more and I have found that I love the feeling. So now, it is more of a inner gurl thing, and have accepted the fact that I have more female traits in my body then male. LOL Hugs and Kisses Diana

dancingdan485
12-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Like most of you I think it starts out sexual but the more you dress the dressing bercomes the most important thong. Danielle

AZtattooedcd777
12-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Hello everyone, I would say it has a role in why I enjoy dressing as Stephanie. I like the feel of dresses(mini and mid thigh summer dresses) along with various lingerie. I would say I am mostly attracted to girls but I do say it is flattering when a guy finds me attractive as stephanie.

Robin 36
12-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes... totally sexual. The most erotic experiences I have ever had have been en femme. I hope that never changes.

Like yeah! Though I agree with those who said it's not necessarily a sexual turn on. It just feels right 99.99% of the time. But I can tell you this -- for approximately 3 minutes after an orgasim I could care less.

hottieforyou
12-04-2006, 09:17 PM
well it always was and its starting to wear off know.

Riema's here
12-04-2006, 09:49 PM
Oh yes, Remember if you are or aren't religious, If there is a god or not, if the bible is true or not. The story of Adam and Eve is still a couple thousand years old. She wasn't created for Adam for nothing. So when your all dressed up in your hottest tight fitting girdles,slips,panties,nylons,bras,polyester slacks and silk blouses and you don't feel for the act. aaaahhhhhh no! by the way KAREN FROM MONTREAL WE SIMPLY MUST CROSS PATH'S SOMEDAY, LOVE XXXX RIEMA

krisinpink
12-04-2006, 10:37 PM
A great question, in fact, one that I think could have much written about...

To answer quickly:

I don't know what drew me to dressing..I was doing it long before I was sexually aware or curious at all.

In high school and college, it was a very sexual thing. (but then what wasn't?)

Today, although I feel sexy when I'm dressed, and like to be passionate with my SO, the sexual component is not a NEED.

Many times, I simply like to feel pretty...there is no question about the difference in the feel of the fabrics between my girl clothes, and my drab clothes. I'm enjoying this aspect more and more. Its just plain wonderful to be in the sun and feel sparkely, or to lounge in silk and cute slippers!

Peggy55
12-05-2006, 05:12 AM
Oh Yes!:happy:

Katie Lynn cd
12-05-2006, 10:04 AM
For me it is both. When I was younger, dressing always had to be a quick act in order to be finished before family members would come home. Because I only get to dress 2-3 times per month now, it is still sexual. But now I get to do it over night in a hotel room, so I get to relax for hours while dressed and really get to enjoy the sensations of being dressed and wearing makeup and a wig. I get to experience being fem in the true since, not sexual. That was not the case when younger. I appreciate and am thankful for the times when I get to dress for hours, but it ALWAYS end with a sexual experience.

Marcie Sexton
12-05-2006, 10:27 AM
For me, its a personal thing that makes me feel very comfortable...I don't feel any more sexual that dressed in drab. Thats not to say, like most is would assume< although you know what assume makes of you >, I have often thought or wondered what it would be like to be all woman, either by srs or gg, but it doesn't consume me...
Mostly its a personal comfort level that I have found fits for me...

claudia
12-05-2006, 10:57 AM
yes yes yes what kayla said in the beginning!

Pantyjason
12-05-2006, 11:58 AM
I think mine is very sexual. I love to dress and look cute but mostly sexy. I think its a relaxing act, sure. But the end result is always sexual. It just really goes above and beyond my turn on stage.

Diana West
12-05-2006, 02:41 PM
When I first started doing it, I thought it was sexual.
But as my dressing continued I realized it wasn't.
If it was, I wouldn't be working on how my make-up looks or what clothes look nice or whether my walk/mannerisms is/are feminine enough.

(I sorry if this part may be considered crude, but when it comes right down to it, if you still feel like wearing women's clothes, make-up, jewelry, etc. after you masturbate, then it's not sexual. That's when I realized it was something more.)

SatinSarah
12-05-2006, 04:13 PM
I think I am like lots of other girls here. I get a sensual/sexual rush when I firts start dressing and if Ihavenot dressed for a time. If I get to dress every day for a time it is less so. I go intorelaxed gilr mode much quicker. Its not purely sexual - but I feel very sexy as a woman, because that is the woman I try to be. When I am just pottering around at home in less sexy clothing I a more relaxed. So I guess I dress when I feel sexy and to do that I like to be a woman. I very rarely feel so sexual in drab without it being aroused by something feminie in the first place - like seeing a beautiful dress, underwear that I want to wear. I share my excitementwith my wife whenever I can and she enjoys the sensual woman I become. I am far more sensitive as a woman.

Sierra Evon
12-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Nada........

Cheryl T
12-05-2006, 06:35 PM
Used to be. Big time when I was younger, now it's who I am, it's an outward manifastation of who I am inside, nothing sexual about it. Love and xxxx, Lily

Exactly my sentiment...

KelleyTGirl
12-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Yes, it is very sexual...with a caveat. Whenever I'm Kelley whether physically or just in my head, my personality changes. I then find that my sexual feelings are different than when I'm that stupid guy.

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Good thought provoking post.

As far as deriving sexual pleasure, yes my dressing is very sexually orientated. Though, I'm still hetro and would always remain faithful to my SO.
It's hard to put into words, what I can say is that when I'm dressed I feel as close to feminine as I could hope for, for me that's pretty damn sexy!

I'm so happy to be a CD'er, guys clothes are so boring plus on an emotional level I can connect so much better with women too.

hugs

x

beckii

Aprilnylons
12-07-2006, 01:47 PM
It is very sexual when I first get dressed, but the afterglow of staying dressed is equally rewarding feeling so feminine and relaxed.

marie354
12-07-2006, 10:58 PM
I did think about it once. My SO doesn't like it that way. Makes her feel weird. I can respect that. Actually I just like the look and feel. I feel more normal. I like being dressed with my GG SO. She opens up with a lot of girl stuff with me sometimes and I like it.

ArleneRaquel
12-07-2006, 11:30 PM
Dressing has always been a very sexual thing with me, it is now and I hope that it will always be. If I didn't get a " sexual charge " out of it I would probably give it up.:love: Maureen

dtride
12-08-2006, 12:47 AM
I like the sexy feeling, short skirts, nylons and high heels make me feel when I have them on.

DawnRodgers
12-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Always has been, always will (I hope). Also have to say though that when fully dressed and in fem mode in my mind I definitely feel more comfortable and naturally the person I want to be. Moving around and doing everyday chores or other things around the house just feels so good when dressed. Love to see my hands with their shiny red nails writing, washing dishes, smoothing out my skirt. Would gladly live as Dawn 24/7.

Deanna2
12-08-2006, 02:07 AM
First up I'm a male, so that means I always want have sex. Secondly, I love wearing femme gear and do that as often as I can. Of itself wearing femme gear doesn't make me want to have sex anymore than I otherwise do and therefore is not a sexual issue. However, I do wear femme gear more times than I have sex, but I guess that I have enough to keep me in the nest.

Some of my femme gear I do find quite erotic (like a pink denim mini skirt I have on at the moment), but the rest is just nice to hang out in.

brandycd
12-08-2006, 08:20 AM
lol I love what Deanna said....First of all, Im a man, so all I think about is sex.

This is true for me too!

As far as being en femme is concerned, it is definitely sexual. I have always had a high heel fetish, so yes, all of my girly shoes can be classified in the CFM category. In fact, I have actually trained myself to wear the highest heels I can find - although some of them are frankly not built to be walked in.

For me, honestly, I have an extremely narcissistic and power hungry side of me. I have always been totally dominant sexually (something my wife appreciates). Being dressed to kill addresses my latent control issues.

I tend to dress trashy/****ty. I like miniskirts,bitch pants, nylons, big boobs, big hair and of course at least a 5 inch heel. At the same time my 2 new fave outfits are a polka dot sundress and an evan picone business suit. Underneath, however, is a cincher, bra, nylons and my 5 or 6 inch heels.

Because the narcissist in me knows that there are men that are looking at me that want nothing more than to put their hands up my skirt. I love to be adored, lusted after, and served like a goddess. Im not a lifestyle transvestite (Im married with kids). Im not into pain or humiliation. I am also not trying to fool men (im 6'4" before I put my heels on). The wife and I have had several encounters with other couples and singles and they are some of the most amazing experiences of my life.

Now frankly, if I could be en femme 24 hours a day, I would...but thats because all I think about is sex :)

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Now frankly, if I could be en femme 24 hours a day, I would...but thats because all I think about is sex :)

:lol2: