PDA

View Full Version : New Red Dress - What is your Christmas Pressie to yourself

SatinSarah
12-16-2004, 03:13 PM
I treated myself to this little red dress. for Christmas. I always used to buy black, but does red suit me? I wanted to dress up as Mrs Santa Claus but couldn't find a little outfit!

Happy Christmas

ps sorry does anybody know how to show the picture in the thread?Done it!

Tristen Cox
12-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Hi Sarah, not sure if it's me but that link doesn't seem to work on my end. I adore that dress, fantastic! You can upload a pic from your computer when you create a message by scrolling down to the little bar that says 'manage attachments' you will be limited to 250 x250 pixels and 39.1KB you may need to resize the photo smaller to fit(one pic will appear in the thread two or more will appear as clickable links). Or you can use a pic that has a URL(http) while you create a message using the 'mountain w/sun' icon above the area you type your text in. If you have any problems contact me by PM I'll be sure to help ;)
Again that dress is terrific!

Love & hugs
Tristen

Beach Chick
12-16-2004, 04:26 PM
Samsung Media Viewer

Big subwoofer for my car

Big amp for that sub

New Media Center PC

Nose Ring

HDTV sat tuner with built-in Tivo that records in HD! (oh, oh, oh....)

Tattoo on my belly of an arrow pointing at you-know-what

Beach Chick

(yes, dear, this phone sex thing really pays)

Tamara Croft
12-16-2004, 04:42 PM
ps sorry does anybody know how to show the picture in the thread?

There are icons just above the window you type in. First one is B and so on... If you hover over the 9th one its for inserting pictures. Just click that one and insert the link of you picture :)

Tamara x

Rachel_740
12-16-2004, 04:44 PM
Hi Girls,

My Christmas pressy to myself is going to be a couple of weeks late, but it will be the best pressy ever. I'm going to transition!

I'm so excited and can't wait.

Rachel

susanmaid
12-16-2004, 04:51 PM
! am going to have a long sleeved,high necked green satin nightie. Arent I a lucky girl?

Tamara Croft
12-16-2004, 04:51 PM
Santa came 2 months early for me this year. He gave me ~Tammy~ wrapped in black velvet and a ribbon. What more could a girl wish for :)

Tamara x

KayleighTV_UK
12-16-2004, 04:54 PM
New eyeliner.. lol! mine ran out, made me a very unhappy gurly...

I dont really know.. how i wish i had someone to buy lovely gurly presents for me.. but alas.. :( :(

Kay

Rachel_740
12-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Santa came 2 months early for me this year. He gave me ~Tammy~ wrapped in black velvet and a ribbon. What more could a girl wish for :)

Tamara x

Your such a lucky girl Tamara ;)

Rach

xxx

Christiane
12-16-2004, 05:07 PM
Some new leathers for when I ride my Harley.

Love,
Christiane

LauraB
12-16-2004, 05:16 PM
Nick My Bf is buying me a watch
Dad has already given me money for Comp, Sister is buying me Channel No. 5 My fav perfume (she always gets me this i have come to relie on it so i hope she does not opt for something else)

So i have decided to get a dog

I have wanted one for ages ever since Duke my first and only dog so far ( A Border Collie) died.

I will take a trip to battersea dogs home and adopt a Dog

I will get aa male dog not a girl simply because there is not enough room in my flat for Two Bitches LOL

Love
Laura
XXXXX

Georgette
12-16-2004, 05:18 PM
Some new leathers for when I ride my Harley.

Love,
Christiane
Are they going to be Grrly type leathers? :rolleyes: :cool:
LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Amelie
12-16-2004, 05:23 PM
Hi Girls,

My Christmas pressy to myself is going to be a couple of weeks late, but it will be the best pressy ever. I'm going to transition!

I'm so excited and can't wait.

Rachel

Wow,, Rachel, this is some Christmas gift. Does Santa Clause bring this in his bag. Lol
I am so happy for you Rachel, this a big step you are taking. I wish you all the best in your transition.

I don't know how to follow this. All I'm getting is a pair of shoes.
I wish Santa would bring me one of those transition things.
Love Amelie

Tristen Cox
12-16-2004, 05:25 PM
I will get aa male dog not a girl simply because there is not enough room in my flat for Two Bitches LOL

:D That's too funny Laura

Stephanie Brooks
12-16-2004, 05:43 PM
Santa's going to bring me a little hope for the coming year. No, he's not leaving anything in the stocking or under the tree, though I've not been a bad girl. He knows I'm in the middle of a purge.

Hope will be mine when I see beautiful views of the Moon at night, along with planets and stars. Hope will be seeing Mars in 2005, so I cannot wait. There will be hope when I gaze into the Milky Way at night, even in this horribly light polluted village.

Next year, however, it'll be a killer knockout dress. Gifts of the spirit are fine, but I'm still human. ;)

MonaSmith
12-16-2004, 05:47 PM
With a bit of luck, two whole days and nights of uninterrupted Mona. Keep your fingers crossed for me, many things could go wrong and scupper it yet.

coral_s
12-16-2004, 07:00 PM
Found this today and could not resist it.

Stephanie Brooks
12-16-2004, 07:51 PM
Very pretty, Coral!!!!!! You were obviously a good girl this year. :)

Vallari
12-17-2004, 02:50 AM
I treated myself to a newer, higher quality wig this evening! :)

DebbieThomas
12-17-2004, 02:58 PM
well I was a bad gurl yesterday in Best Buy. I had one of my 80g HD crash the other day. while I was looking at HDs I could hear something calling me "here I am buy me" well after picking out a new HD (WD 250g) the voice got louder "here I am" took afew minutes to figure out what was calling me, it was a Plextor 16x DVD burner. after looking it over I put it back saying I cant, started walking away I could hear voice again this time it was crying "I have a $50 rebate" :rolleyes: :D

Sweet Susan
12-17-2004, 04:25 PM
You look yummy in red, trust me on this. Red is you.

Stephanie Brooks
12-17-2004, 04:34 PM
well I was a bad gurl yesterday in Best Buy. I had one of my 80g HD crash the other day. while I was looking at HDs I could hear something calling me "here I am buy me" well after picking out a new HD (WD 250g) the voice got louder "here I am" took afew minutes to figure out what was calling me, it was a Plextor 16x DVD burner. after looking it over I put it back saying I cant, started walking away I could hear voice again this time it was crying "I have a $50 rebate" :rolleyes: :D
So didja do it?

DebbieThomas
12-17-2004, 05:47 PM
lol yes when I got home the wife asked why I bought it, she didnt buy my story :D

Nina
12-18-2004, 04:20 AM
I've just treated myself to this wig off e-bay. It arrived yesterday and I got all dressed up with it on. And oh dear it looks great in the photos but not so great on my head. I must stop buying wigs online, It's so hard to picture how they will look on yourself. Over the years i've bought about 8 different wigs and they're not cheap. I've only got 2 that I really love. The ones I don't like end up back on e-bay for a fraction of the price I paid for them.
ANYONE WANT A CHEAP WIG? :(

Tristen Cox
12-18-2004, 04:32 AM
Hi Nina, well it is a very nice wig. Wish it would worked for you though. You still look great(love those outfits). Better luck with the next one ;)

*big hugs*
Tristen

Nina
12-18-2004, 04:44 AM
Thanks Tristen
I must amit this is not the only item i've bought for myself. To be honest it's easy to get carried away. I'm waiting for a very sexy purple dress to arive from Ladybwear.Each day leading up to x-mas they sell one of their top sellers half price. When i saw this dress i had to have it. Also I ordered 4 pairs of sexy gloves from greatloolz(best place on the net to buy gloves) This was 6 weeks ago and i've still not had them.

Tristen Cox
12-18-2004, 05:41 AM
Adding another dress to an already fabulous wardrobe? Now that one's HOT! I like your style Nina:cool:

SatinSarah
12-18-2004, 06:22 AM
Tristen,

Thank you for the advice, I will try and see if I can get this right. I'm usually techie savvy but failing on this site! If I have any probs I will PM you. & thanks for the compliment. We girls need all the compliments we get and you are all so lovelly on this site. I wish I could pluck up the courage to let Sarah out into the world.

love

SatinSarah
12-18-2004, 06:23 AM
Oh Nina, I love that dress. If only......

hugs