PDA

View Full Version : Whats being a woman ever done for you??

STILLETTO
08-22-2006, 04:28 PM
Fair question i think...............mine is using the toilet sitting down!!
Extremely logical dont ya think..........saves all the mess and smells!!

How have you benefitted sweeties??

S.
xxxxxxxxxx

ElleCD
08-22-2006, 04:38 PM
Better skin care.

Angie G
08-22-2006, 04:47 PM
Hi S I sit when I go to.
But I think my wife has benefitted more then I I do more housework in girl mode she likes that :hugs:
Angie G.

JenniferMint
08-22-2006, 04:55 PM
You sit when you go ...thats kinda funny..plumbing dont work to well that way ... I dont get it

Depends on how far your penis points up, I think. For me I've always sat since childhood because I don't like having to stand up and aim.

Whats being a woman ever done for you??

I feel I have more fun when out as a girl. For one thing, I can be more affectionate with my male friends without looking gay, or my female friends without looking like I'm hitting on them (I like hugs and holding hands).

Melissa A.
08-22-2006, 04:58 PM
-The only thing that motivates me to do sit-ups!

-As elle said, better skin care.

-discovering the joys of shopping.

-Since accepting and embracing who I am, I rarely lose my temper. As I've said many times, when I stopped denying and reppressing, I became a better person, overall.

-Learning fashion sense.

Learning how to do hair, nails, and makeup as well as most women(this took a long time).

-Learning how comfy and wonderful a hairless body feels.

-Losing my fear.

-Did I say shopping already?

Yeah, peeing sitting down is cool, too.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Charleen
08-22-2006, 05:03 PM

-Since accepting and embracing who I am, I rarely lose my temper. As I've said many times, when I stopped denying and reppressing, I became a better person, overall.

-Learning fashion sense.

Learning how to do hair, nails, and makeup as well as most women(this took a long time).

-Losing my fear.

Hugs,

:iagree: 100% BTW I also wipe. Can't stand drops. Love and xxxx, Lily

CheriTV2006
08-22-2006, 05:34 PM
It's brought out the "female-dog" (don't think I can use the b-word here) in me when I need it! No passivity in the least, Cheri won't stand for it!

Sue Too
08-22-2006, 05:36 PM
It provides me a feeling of inner peace that nothing else can do. Somehow when I am en femme I know the world is right.

Susan

Daphne Renee
08-22-2006, 05:36 PM
You sit when you go ...thats kinda funny..plumbing dont work to well that way ... I dont get it
hmmm thats odd.. I dont always sit down.. I do on occasion.. works just as well for me either way..

Sherlyn
08-22-2006, 05:43 PM
..ok ok I really dont know why I post in these pointless threads ..its deleted

Dee 1062
08-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Dealing with my own feelings, understanding women better,having better sex.:)

Ellie
08-22-2006, 05:48 PM

-Learning fashion sense.

-Losing my fear.

Hugs,

I'm with you babe!

Except for the sit ups, I love my beautifully round belly!

Also as Ellie I get a mental break from the all that is happing in technology, politics, and the current global chaos that I have to deal with as my guy self.

Kate Simmons
08-22-2006, 06:03 PM
I don't do it for the "benefits", Hon, cause there really ain't any. Just ask any GG and they will agree with me. No need to get into detail. I is what I is, that's all and as most of us will agree, no escape from it either. :love: Ericka Kay

tekla west
08-22-2006, 06:05 PM
in touch with my inner female dog also

Jodi
08-22-2006, 08:44 PM
It's heightened my sensitvity to women. I know why a woman packs so much to go away for the weekend. I know why it takes her so long to get ready, and I know what she goes through spending the evening in 4" heels.

Jodi

Stephanie Kay
08-22-2006, 08:50 PM
Makes me whole!!:happy:

Layla
08-22-2006, 08:59 PM
I Love To Dress, It Gives Me A Feeling Of Inner Peace, All The Stress Releases From My Body When I Am In Femme, Makes Me Feel Totally Relaxed. The Sad Part Is That I Cant Do It As Often As I Would Like.

Jennaie
08-22-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm not exactly sitting here in the window sill, dipping tiny teaspoons of Yoplait Yogurt, thinking... this is "new shoes good" or anything like that, but it has brought some comfort to me to be able to accept my fem side for what it is and therefore allowed Jennaie to integrate her personality with my male side making me feel much more self-confident and comfortable with who I am.

cdisnice
08-22-2006, 09:43 PM
yep yep:hugs: :love:

Lisa Golightly
08-23-2006, 01:41 AM
Wild sex.

Kate Simmons
08-23-2006, 07:54 AM
Finally able to 'get' Barbra Streisand.I know what you mean, Day. Ericka

Jasmine Ellis
08-23-2006, 07:59 AM
Wearing wonderful clothes and not the boring male clothes

Kate Simmons
08-23-2006, 08:03 AM
Wearing wonderful clothes and not the boring male clothesThe guy stuff IS kinda boring(to us) but functional (ask Eric). I agree with you though, Jas, my first choice is wearing pretty stuff but I know I always have a choice either way.:love: Ericka Kay

Amanduhrob
08-23-2006, 09:07 AM
Keeps me sane, and ends my depression.

Becky Blue
08-23-2006, 09:27 AM
Finally able to 'get' Barbra Streisand.

Sorry still don't get her? Am I lacking something?

Ashley in Virginia
08-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Hasn't done a damn thing for me except. waste alot of my time, money and sanity. Screw being a "woman", I'd rather be what I am.

Siobhan Marie
08-23-2006, 09:46 AM
When I dress, I feel complete and at peace. What dressing has done for me is to teach me better nail and skin care and the fact that I'm happier sitting down to spend a penny.

:hugs: Anna x