PDA

View Full Version : How long have you gone ..............

AmyH
12-16-2004, 05:36 PM
without dressing. Today is December 16 and I have not dressed since August. Not even an urge, although I still come to the website from time to time. What is the longest you gone without dressing?

KayleighTV_UK
12-16-2004, 05:38 PM
Nearly a year stuck in a going nowhere clingy always there and never giving space relationship..

Glad im out of that now.. was the worst year of my life...

Kay

X

MonaSmith
12-16-2004, 05:42 PM
Almost two years of absolute hell, I have no idea why I did it, I'm much happier now.

SilkenPrincess
12-16-2004, 05:44 PM
I haven't indulged in about 3 years, myself.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Krissi
12-16-2004, 06:06 PM
I've slipped on a few things here and there, but haven't fully dressed now in over a year and a half.

Wendy me
12-16-2004, 06:09 PM
just reacently 3 or 4 days in a row not good

Julie York
12-16-2004, 06:14 PM
I think about it a lot but don't dress, I just imagine it.. I don't know if I am alone (the famous phrase!) but I find it a bit like getting drunk or something. I get these altered states of mind and I am just fine for ages (sober) then it comes upon me by some chemical change or stress, whatever, I don't know what sets it off, and it just takes over . And it is such a powerful urge it is as strong as any drug. It's a bit scary really. I really get a buzz from it all and then one day I feel about as excited as dressing up as a Klingon or something and just give it up until it comes at me again.

P.S.: Not even a girl Klingon.

windycissy
12-16-2004, 06:19 PM
I've gone as long as six months at a stretch, but in the past year or so the longest I've gone is maybe six weeks. I used to think it had something to do with phases of the moon! There are times when I'll have no interest in dressing, then all of a sudden the urge becomes irresistable. It is all the more exciting to get all dolled up after a long layoff. There was one summer when I used to dress virtually every day, and I found myself starting to think like a woman - like, do I have to shave my legs again already? Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

MonaSmith
12-16-2004, 06:24 PM
I really get a buzz from it all and then one day I feel about as excited as dressing up as a Klingon or something and just give it up until it comes at me again.

P.S.: Not even a girl Klingon.

Are you sure?

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2267

Georgette
12-16-2004, 06:25 PM
Does the military time count if it does at one time I went almost 20 years, :rolleyes: maybe that's why I dress every chance I get now. :)

Julie York
12-16-2004, 06:37 PM
Mona.
Well ok if I am in my Klingon Dom Fem mode.....It does take some shaking off.

But they don't even wear fishnets! Now that would be better. Fishnets, heels and all that scariness could work.

Sorry, Back to the thread he he

Katiegirl
12-16-2004, 06:58 PM
15 years, during my second marriage (that ended for reasons not associated with crossdressing) and then caring for my parents who in turn had dementia.

When looking after my parents I neither had the time, energy or the privacy to dress but at night in my dreams I would be Katie. This period of my life came to an end this July on the death of my mother. Katie began to return a couple of months later with such force that within a month she was dressing every evening she was in, and in the last week going out.

If it is in the blood it never goes away fully.

:)

MichelleH
12-16-2004, 07:07 PM
I dressed just a couple of days ago (part way). The last time before that was about 2 months ago, when I had the house to myself for a couple of days. That gave me the chance to dress all the way, which was fun. I usually don't get the chance to paint my nails, dress for the whole day, or wear my nightie to bed. In order to avoid a strain on my relationship with my wife, I have made an effort to cut down to once every couple of months and it seems to be going well.

Michelle

paulaN
12-16-2004, 07:48 PM
To get dressed to the nines. I have been over a year. The last time I was dressed to the nines was in sept. And it is time to let Paula out again, but this will not happen until after the first of the year. The urge to dress and take more pics. for my friends here, is overwelming right now. However I have had the oppertuinty to wear undrewear and bra's to help me with my desire to go all out.

Amelie
12-16-2004, 08:04 PM
Two years,,,I wasn't allowed to dress in drag at the mental hospital.
Amelie

Vivian Best
12-16-2004, 08:52 PM
When I got married, back in the dark ages, I went close to 10 years before the ole urge came back and got me.

Vivian

racquel
12-16-2004, 09:00 PM
in the last few years i have never gone more than a week or two.i have just came home yesterday from a trip to prince edward island to visit my mom and only got to wear my nightie.it seemed to be an expecially long week.am glad to be home. :D

Tristen Cox
12-16-2004, 09:22 PM
Just under three years from 98'-01' then I came back with vengence! If I ever do that again, you all have permission to smack some good sense into me :p :D

KewTnCurvy GG
12-16-2004, 09:23 PM
Amelie

Ummm, when and why? Because this is a violation of your rights!!! Not if you had been my client would that have happened. You have a right to dress as you wish. I wouldn't have allowed that to happen, as I would've brought up client right issues and got the proper ppl involved. This is also what makes me known as a trouble maker of sorts. But, if this is being trouble, I'm all for it:)

hugs
kew

Sharon
12-17-2004, 12:50 AM
I don't think I've missed a day dressing in the past year-and-a-half. Before that, for about six months, it was much more restricted as I was involved in a pretty heavy relationship at the time and working close to 60 hours a week besides. Even then though, I still managed to find time a couple times a week, even if for just an hour or two.

Sweet Susan
12-17-2004, 01:46 AM
What an interesting question, and what interesting responses.

For me it depends on to what degree, as in the past ten years I have dressed a few times each week if you want to call panties dressing. Full out dressing happens about three times a month. When I'm fat I don't dress at all. I never have hair on my body, fat, thin, or welterweight. I guess from the first time I dressed full out, I've had a period or two that lasted two to three years at a stretch without dressing. But there's always been something in the past ten years every week. :cool:

Abraxas
12-17-2004, 01:57 AM
Longest I've gone is a few hours...
I actually dress in reverse- drag... I am Eddie now. Full- time. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If I dress en femme I feel like I'm dressing in drag. So... I don't really know how to answer this. The last time I dressed en femme was October, when I was dressing as Eddie Izzard for a dress- up contest. Before that was July, around my birthday cos my friend and mum begged me to. Before that was probably when I was at school, when I had to wear dresses for my choir concerts (My senior year I had over 50 performances between November and December, and about 10 or 20 scattered performances the rest of the year).

Akyra
12-17-2004, 04:10 AM
from 1982 - 2001.....
Is that Military time? :p

melody
12-17-2004, 04:47 AM
I've gone almost 2 years in the past, as well as a long period (around 3-4 years) after my first ever CDing experience when I was 10. During both periods it was like I was missing part of my personality.

JoannaDees
12-17-2004, 04:52 AM
Amelie

Why you crazy little beatch!

I have not dressed in a while .. have no desire ... i'm a faux cd ...

Wendy me
12-17-2004, 03:00 PM
Amelie

you had the wrong hosptal ours had theis cute little gowns :p but thay were real breasy in the back :eek:

GraceUSA
12-17-2004, 03:28 PM
hmm, wow this made me think. CDing is such a part of me that I've never thought how long I've been without dressing. Though the interesting part, I've only made myself passable twice in the past, this last halloween and a couple of weeks ago. I think the longest time not dressing since my teen years has only been about 3 months and that ended about a year ago and since then its been a daily thing for me.

I used to be really afraid what others might think if they found out, especially those that I didn't know, and it prevent me from wearing what I find comfortable. I'm getting to the point were I'm changing things about my apperance and dress style and I'm finding my friends and family have no problems with it. I'm not dressing fully in front of them, but I am not afraid to let them know I shave my legs, wear a feminime sent and wearing clothes that are fitted (used to wear really baggy clothes).

Grace