PDA

View Full Version : differing motivations

bi_weird
08-22-2006, 11:50 PM
So there's this guy come into my life recently. He's kind and wonderful and a little old fashioned which oddly pleases me. He's also an amazingly normal straight guy. He's a perfect gentleman and brings out the girl in me to the extent that I've had very little desire to let out the guy within lately. I've just felt solidly feminine (*laughs* the most feminine I've felt...possibly ever), and I've been happy with that.

He also inspires the opposite, oddly enough. I've got really stupid trust issues relating to two years of emotional drama, and the idea of being with him scares the crap out of me sometimes. When that happens (like now), the only way I can calm down enough to sleep is put on my boys clothes and relax. I feel a lot more confident dressed like a guy, and it really does calm me down when I'm upset.

Does anyone else find odd reasons like this to dress or not dress? I'm quite amused that this one person inspires two totally opposite actions in me, and wondering what events cause you to change your habits.

Dee 1062
08-22-2006, 11:55 PM
I am a bi person and this has happen to me...I have met ladys that has brought the all man out of me....so enjoy and have fun...

sandra-leigh
08-23-2006, 12:33 AM
I feel a lot more confident dressed like a guy, and it really does calm me down when I'm upset.

Does anyone else find odd reasons like this to dress or not dress?

Over on the MTF side, feeling calmer when dressing (and hence dressing to feel calmer) is very common.

Lisa Golightly
08-23-2006, 01:52 AM
As a 24/7 lifer ;) I have on ocassions noticed differing responses to my partners. With some I've wanted, and have gone super fluffy female and that is really nice, but on a couple of ocassions I had this really odd primal boy thing happen... didn't want anything feminine on me and felt all raaaaarrrrr rather than my natural puurrrrrrr :)

I have to admit my two raaaaarrrrr moments led to the most absolutely disasterous unions... Guess I'm just a super fluffy type.

Kate Simmons
08-23-2006, 05:19 AM
As a 24/7 lifer ;) I have on ocassions noticed differing responses to my partners. With some I've wanted, and have gone super fluffy female and that is really nice, but on a couple of ocassions I had this really odd primal boy thing happen... didn't want anything feminine on me and felt all raaaaarrrrr rather than my natural puurrrrrrr :)

I have to admit my two raaaaarrrrr moments led to the most absolutely disasterous unions... Guess I'm just a super fluffy type.I know the feeling exactly, Lisa. Ericka Kay