PDA

View Full Version : natural bra

monica_04
12-16-2004, 08:56 PM
HI Girls,
I just purchased a Natural Bra last week ... I luv the cleavage. I have been on mones now for 6 months and have developed just a bit.

The last time I posted I shared how I truly like shoes that a re low cut and show toe cleavage. I must have a "cleavage thing".

I'm still looking for toe cleavage shoes in the mall ... I went to the web sites but I really don't want to order over the net for fear they won't fit.

Does anyone else have anything to share about the Natural Bra or toe cleavage shoes?

Wenda
12-16-2004, 10:28 PM
HI Girls,
I just purchased a Natural Bra last week ... I luv the cleavage. I have been on mones now for 6 months and have developed just a bit.

The last time I posted I shared how I truly like shoes that a re low cut and show toe cleavage. I must have a "cleavage thing".

I'm still looking for toe cleavage shoes in the mall ... I went to the web sites but I really don't want to order over the net for fear they won't fit.

Does anyone else have anything to share about the Natural Bra or toe cleavage shoes?
I really like Natural Bra. I have worn myne to bed. Not sure about toe cleavage. I have lots of shoes, etc. but I am not sure about toe cleavage. wenda.

Felicity
12-17-2004, 04:55 PM
I have two of the 'nu-bras' which is the same thing. Only having a small amount of fat, I can layer the two for both cleavage and a bit of size.