PDA

View Full Version : where does everyone keep there clothes

stefani_schoolgirl
08-23-2006, 06:15 AM
hi just wondered where everyone keeps there clothes ta

Trish
08-23-2006, 06:24 AM
I have 2 1/2 closets full of my fem clothes. The other 1/2 closet, is my male clothes.

Helen MC
08-23-2006, 06:32 AM
Skirts, blouses, bras, in a wardrobe. Panties , slips etc in drawers or in my bedroom. I live alone, discourage visitors , so I can suit myself.

sue ellan
08-23-2006, 06:41 AM
i keep all my clothes with my SO. in the same closet and drawers.
sue ellan

Jasmine Ellis
08-23-2006, 06:43 AM
wardrobe along with wifes clothes

Emma England
08-23-2006, 06:49 AM
Small items like undies are in a chest of drawers.

Any items which can be hung are in a wardrobe (or closet).

Charleen
08-23-2006, 07:27 AM
Took over my late wife's dresser, and her closet space. Come to think of it, I haven't been in my drab dresser in ages! Love and xxxx, Lily

loki_uk
08-23-2006, 07:33 AM
In my flat where I work or the boot of my car when I'm back home

Robin Leigh
08-23-2006, 07:54 AM
I have a wardrobe full of my feminine things, although some items have spilled over into the drawers that my guy stuff is in. :) I just have a small hanger rack for those male clothes that need it, and nobody has ever made a comment about my wardrobe.

Stefani, you might want to look at the similar thread below by Kenix titled "Hiding your clothes". http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38268

Robin

Angie G
08-23-2006, 07:57 AM
Some are in my closet some are with my wifes and some are my wifes I love it I keep needing more room :hugs:
Angie G.

Slip Affinity
08-23-2006, 08:00 AM
I have a captains bed with 8 drawers. 6 of those are for my lingerie items and nighties. The 3 dresses I have hang in my closet.

Charleen
08-23-2006, 08:34 AM
My office has a shallow closet overflowing with skirts. My wife's closet is brimming with my tops. Dresser stuffed with undies, earrings in my desk, makeup and nailpolish jamming up the bathroom - gee, looks like I need a new house just to put the stuff!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's is exactly what's happening with the move right? When looking at houses out there, remember that for us, closet space is just as important as location!:D Love and xxxx, Lily

Cristi
08-23-2006, 08:36 AM
I've got an entire closet to myself for dresses, skirts, blouses and nightgowns. I've also got a four drawer dresser, three drawers of which are full of panties, bras, slips, pantyhose and the odd nightgown or skirt which doesn't hang well.

The floor of the closet is lined with shoes, from flats to pumps to high-heeled boots.

The closet is facing my bed in my bedrooom, so I can see into it and pick out what I'm going to wear that day before I even get out of bed :D

My collection of tights, which I wear instead of socks all the time in the Winter, is large enough that I keep them in a large 'bin' under the bed. Makeup is scattered just about everywhere. Some stays in my purse, some in a large box, and some things like misc. lipsticks just end up wherever I last used them. Making sure I don't have lipstick laying around (by my keyboard at the computer, on the end table by the couch...) is one thing I have to keep an eye on when I'm expecting visitors.

Compare this to my 'guy' wardrobe, which fits in a much smaller closet for shirts and pants and one drawer for T-shirts and sweaters :). I think its spaces is getting smaller every year.

terrigurl
08-23-2006, 08:39 AM
I keep all my clothes in a storage space that I rent. I bought a portable wardrobe to hang my dresses, skirts, and tops. I have an over-the-door rack for shoes. And my unmentionables, I keep them in a large plastic bag. It works out well.

Siobhan Marie
08-23-2006, 09:02 AM
I keep my clothes in the airing cupboard or in the wardrobe with my male clothes as I live alone and discourage visitors (apart from my friend, Lisa).

:hugs: Anna x

Sue Too
08-23-2006, 10:39 AM
I rent a storage locker. Seems to work well.

vbcdgrl
08-23-2006, 11:28 AM
Since I now live alone, I keep my femme outer clothes and shoes "in plain sight" in 1/2 of a walk-in closet. I keep my "intimates" in 2 drawers of the dresser. Most of my guests have no reason to go into my bedroom, let alone the closet or the dresser, so there's no problem. If, in the future, I do have occasion for someone to visit my bedroom, that person will already be aware of my femme side.
Now, in the past, I have had to come up with some innovative hiding places.
In an old trunk that no one ever opened, under my drab clothes in the dresser drawer, in the attic. The attic was a good one, 'cause the other occupants of the house were afraid to go up there. For a while, I kept my "stash" in a plastic bag in the back of my SUV. Since no-one ever drove it but me, that was pretty safe. Hiding stuff is stressful, try to avoid it if you can.

Vikki

Lisa Golightly
08-23-2006, 11:46 AM
When I'm really, really, really good in the wardrobe, closets and chest of drawers... When I'm really, really, really bad then on the floor, the bed and bathroom.

KarenSusan
08-23-2006, 12:43 PM
Since I live alone, I have 2-1/2 closets of femme clothing and only 1/2 closet of boy stuff. Over the years, my sock drawers have become lingerie drawers.

Mandy Salamander
08-23-2006, 12:54 PM
well,,,,, pretty much all over th' place,,, i'm single 'n a slob,,, soooo,,,,,,, tho' i have a spare bedroom overflowing with clothes 'n stuff, 's really hard t' move 'round in here without tripping over a pair o' shoes 'r something,,,

Sarah Rabbit
08-23-2006, 03:39 PM
I have a giant closet half full of drab and work uniform and the other half full of my femme things. Shoes, make up, on lower shelves of said wardrobe. Knickers in a big draw in the dressing table with jewellery in a jewellery box on the dressing table

Sarah R. :bunny:

tasha
08-23-2006, 03:54 PM
In the wardrobe alongside the SO's clothes, I have actually started to take over the chest of drawers and most of the shoe rack too.

Bev06 GG
08-23-2006, 04:03 PM
By the looks of things, IN MY WARDROBE. I actually store three CDs clothes for them but if you saw the stuff I'd got you'de think it was an army. Mind you it does have its advantages because they let me borrow them.
BEVxxxx

renee k
08-23-2006, 05:01 PM
In my closet where else? I have a walk-in closet in my bedroom that contains tons of shoes and everything else that requires a hanger, other items are in a dresser. NO MORE HIDING, in boxes or chests.

Huggs, Renee

Felicia Fox
08-23-2006, 05:43 PM
hi ladies,

i put all my furs in my closet and my lady stuff in a secret drawer i found. :love: Felicia

MarilynH
08-23-2006, 06:20 PM
I keep my lingerie in the dresser, and my fem clothes next to my male clothes, right across from my SO's, in the closet.

Hugs.

ReallyDana
08-23-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm just starting to get a wardrobe going (:D shopping!), but everything will be kept with my wife's clothes. Keeps it simple and no need to explain should someone see the clothes.

coral_s
08-23-2006, 06:56 PM
As I have the house to myself for the nest 3 weeks of so, my clothes are littered all over the place. I must tidy up in case one of the children drops in unexpectedly.

brittanny
08-23-2006, 07:13 PM
I keep them in a chest of draws and in my closet my gf and I mix our stuff up alot and share alot of space

susancheerleader
08-23-2006, 07:38 PM
I keep all my clothes either in a pile in my bedroom. Or put away in its own clothes chest for my "girl clothes." Or scattard in the livving room, office, and bath room.
No one visits so it isn't likely I'll get caught.

ellieparsons
08-23-2006, 08:39 PM
I keep my lingerie & pantyhose in my dresser & my clothes in my closet

Dee 1062
08-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Live alone so no problem, just where ever.:)

DAVIDA
08-23-2006, 08:57 PM
My wife has an entire bedroom (clothes and shoes; No bed) for her things.
I have one dresser and one closet for fem clothes. I have another closet with shoe shelves(10 ) that hold tyen pair each,an over the door rack,three roll tubs under the bed and still I have shoes on the floor in the closet and in a corner of the bedroom.(I really like shoes):heehee:

Gyneka
08-31-2006, 01:50 PM
I work away during weekdays and rent a room, so I keep all my clothes there. My work contract won't last long however and I will need to find a locker, storage somewhere.
I was wondering if anyone shares a common storage space as these can be quite expensive (£65 per month for a 15 srq foot room) here in the UK.
Any one interested in sharing a storage facility with me in SW London area?

Thanks
XXX

Sexy_kavya26
08-31-2006, 02:24 PM
I have used self storage lockers but times are not great so i started to keep in my car trunk which is used exclusivly by me :)

kimmiegal
08-31-2006, 07:45 PM
I keep all mine in a storage locker which only costs $20 per month. This works good for me, but have to keep everything in plastic bins or bags because of the dust here. I do have some hiding spots at home for the "daily" clothes and lingerie.

Paula G
08-31-2006, 07:59 PM
I keep my clothes in the spare room closet and the lingere in the spare room's dresser. Hardly anyone stays overnight, so I don't have to worry about moving them.

ArleneRaquel
08-31-2006, 08:03 PM
Now that I'm alone I keep my femme things in my closets, and dresser draws along side my drab things. :love:

rachellenicole
08-31-2006, 08:06 PM
All of my fem clothes are kept in the same closets and dressers as my wifes, along with my male attire for work also.

Rachelle

maid phylis
08-31-2006, 08:10 PM
as with other ladies i share a closet with my wife ,her clothes are on the left side and mine are on the right.i also have a chest of drawers where i put my lingerie and stockings.another drawer has sweaters and some camys plus i have panties under my bed.as for male clothes that is the smallest section in my closet.need i say more.love phylisanne:love:

nikisbest
08-31-2006, 09:04 PM
I keep all my undies (bras and panties) in chest of drawers, and all my nighties and such are hanging up in the closet with my fem clothes. My side of the closet is probably like most mens side of the closet, my wife has most of it and I have the smaller section. It usually wasnt a problem but the more clothes I pick up here and there, the need for more space for my clothes are increasing.

Niki

Jena11
08-31-2006, 09:07 PM
I have been divorced for 6 years so I keep my clothes in my closet and the panties and bra's in the lingerie chest. I do not have mens underwear at all. My closet is mostly female clothes and shoes. I really hate shopping for men's things and buying them. I have not problem spending money on female things. Jena

Deanna2
08-31-2006, 09:54 PM
I keep most of my femme gear up my end of the walk-in robe. The others that I have been wearing or am going to wear are generally on the end of the bed or on a chair by the bed.

ColleenCD
08-31-2006, 09:56 PM
Mine are in the closet next to my wifes.

Colleen

Francine
08-31-2006, 10:41 PM
my women's clothing is in the left side of the closet....
slowly infiltrating the right side of closet... (men's clothes)
I keep purging.... (male side of closet)
to make more room for MY side of closet....:D

Francine

eleyna
08-31-2006, 11:28 PM
I used to keep all mine tucked away in a couple of unused suitcases. About a month or so ago I blackmailed myself into putting them out in my walkin closet, opposite my boy clothes. And then mixing some of them in (pink tee on a hanger in amongst my workwear). It was a fight but after a while they've finally stayed there and it's barely crossed my mind to hide them away again. A trivial thing but a quiet landmark for me that I try not to celebrate or enthuse over too much. Don't want the sleeping purger to get ideas :)

Trisha
09-01-2006, 12:10 AM
same place as my wifes :happy:

Atlanta Peach GG
09-01-2006, 12:54 AM
By the looks of things, IN MY WARDROBE. I actually store three CDs clothes for them but if you saw the stuff I'd got you'de think it was an army. Mind you it does have its advantages because they let me borrow them.
BEVxxxx
Bev!!!

You lucky, lucky girl........!!!

I have a small closet in the big bedroom, and the bigger walk-in closet is in the smaller bedroom/office in my place..........I need to "rent out" space to needy CD's I think.........heh!! Bev's got it goin' on!!

GINA-CD
09-01-2006, 01:06 AM
Mine's at the office. One drawer with one key that I keep with myself at all times. the safer the better

jerrin_cd
09-01-2006, 01:24 AM
I finally got a medium sized photo lockbox. I keep all my clothes that I tend to wear there. And my other clothing is in a space bag compressed in a box. Fairly easy to hide.

Tiana
09-01-2006, 03:28 AM
i have a wardrobe with my nightdresses and matching dressing gowns. the rest are in with my male clothes. also have 3 shelves for my underwear & tights etc. i have to hang my long dresses and wedding dresses on side of wardrobe as the wardrobes we have are not long enough.

suzy
09-01-2006, 04:25 AM
In my clothes closet, silly...:D

Snookums
09-14-2006, 05:15 PM
I own 4 pair of guy jeans,4 pair of desert cammies,2 pair of guy boots,everything else is girl shoes,jeans,denim skirts,a leather mini,dresses,and tops.my mess takes up 1/2 the closet,my SO's mess takes up her half.She never complains,what a girl.:love:

samantha#1
09-14-2006, 05:49 PM
In my closet along with my "other" drab clothes, Just that my femme clothes takes up more space!
Hugs to all
Samantha

Alpaula
10-06-2006, 08:07 PM
In my wardrobe in a case on the bottom (case is locked)

StayceeCD
10-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Unfortunately, I keep everything in a trunk in the barn!:( My wife hasn't yet reached the point of acceptance yet:sad:

LeahCD2002
10-06-2006, 09:54 PM
Keep all of my stuff in a well-disguised box in the garage.

Can keep some stuff in Halloween storage box because we have used it in the past for costumes.

Very scared it will be found!

Leah

luv2dress
10-06-2006, 10:34 PM
My wife dont want to see my fem clothes in our closet so i put them in a suitcase in the basement with a lock on it since we have children at home.
And my undies are in her drawer in our bedroom. That she dont mind and dont ask why i dont really understand.:heehee:

Roxane from Montreal