PDA

View Full Version : Do Our Desires Change When 'Dressed?"

STILLETTO
08-23-2006, 08:35 AM
I'll try to explain...........as a man i act, look and feel heterosexual.......when i'm dressed 'BANG' my world goes upside down and i act and feel like i've not set eyes on a man before and want to bed them all!!............can anyone else relate to this? A problem shared etc......thanks for any advice you post.

S.
XXX

Pink Satin Sissy
08-23-2006, 08:51 AM
When I'm dressed as a man, I feel very masculine and hetero. However, when I'm dressed in my frilliest (is that even a word?) lingerie, I start to have fantasies about women and cd's, but never had a fantasy about a "man".

Pink

Charleen
08-23-2006, 08:51 AM
Nope. Appriciate both sexes in what ever mode I'm in. But then again, even in drab, I'm Lily now, and playing at being a guy. Love and xxxx, Lily

Sharoncd
08-23-2006, 08:55 AM
Thanks for bring this out. I to love women. When I'm in drab I love to watch them and to be with them but when dressed in the clothing that I disire I want to play the roll to the end and I want to experience everything that a GG does. Actually I'm very jellous of GG just for being a GG and not having to try.

susann_gardener
08-23-2006, 09:00 AM
I think that's very common. Something I'm working through now.:heehee:
Susann

swiss_susan
08-23-2006, 09:25 AM
Please make an effort to keep this thread clean!

Susan

Sue Too
08-23-2006, 09:38 AM
I have the same feelings. When I first started dressing I had no sexual interest in guys------------i just liked to dress. As things progressed, in my quest to be more feminine, I found myself becoming more attracted to males. These feelings have continued to grow, but only when I am en femme. In male mode, I still am very attracted to females.

Karren H
08-23-2006, 10:17 AM
Nope. My desires remain the same...I still love chocolate, dressed or not, I just eat less when enfemme due to my tight corset!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Sandra
08-23-2006, 11:15 AM
I'll try to explain...........as a man i act, look and feel heterosexual.......when i'm dressed 'BANG' my world goes upside down and i act and feel like i've not set eyes on a man before and want to bed them all!!............can anyone else relate to this? A problem shared etc......thanks for any advice you post.

S.
XXX

Why should your desires change when you dress?

CDsWifey GG
08-23-2006, 01:37 PM
My uneducated theory is that it is not necessarily the desire but the ability to recognize, face, and accept that desire is what changes. I know Im judging from the outside of things but being bisexual I know sometimes there is a subconscious desire we are unaware of and I know that when you "become" a woman it is much easier to reconcile yourself to it. I would definitely try to explore your feelings on it further. It is always better to know for sure, a much easier life.

jeniinnylons
08-23-2006, 02:22 PM
I didn't get the feeling when I first started dressing but as I have got older the desire to be with a man while all dressed has come and even got stronger. I really want to be taken/treated as a woman but I am afraid it might hurt or I might regret it when finished. :sad:

Wendy me
08-23-2006, 02:35 PM
i am only intrested in women in eather mode ....i would say that if when dressed your thinking of men then your probly bi or gay ... and your dressing is a excuse to act on it ... making it for you ok because your in fem and feeling girly and thinking it's ok ..... i say it is what it is that simple .....and if thats your thing go enjoy be who you are or who you think you might want to be ..it's all good ....

lahr
08-23-2006, 02:53 PM
Nope. Just the opposite. I'm even more attracted to women when in female dress.

Bev06 GG
08-23-2006, 03:17 PM
Hi Stilleto
Some GGs feel this way, I believe its whats commonly known as a Slapper. Well it is if they realise theyre fantasy, I suppose its just considered a rather lively and over active imagination if its not acted on.
Take care
BEVxxx

Eugenie
08-23-2006, 06:10 PM
I feel somewhat the same as you Stiletto,

When I am in DRAB, I don't have the slightest fantazy about making love to a man. I'm not interested at all.

However when I'm "en femme", being seduced by a man is often a fantazy of mine.

I had the occasion to test my fantazy in real life. I was with a CD friend and I had an admitedly provocative top openning down on my rather believable cleavage... My CD friend was turned on by it and started reacting more like a man with me... I let him do... A thing I would never have allowed as a man dressed as a man...

I won't tell the story, I've already told it here. But I admit that I was quite at ease with the situation. The only thing was that I didn't want my masculine parts to be touched at all. I was also surprised that I didn't feel any shame after the fact.

Note that I am still very much attracted by women, whether when I am in my male role or "en femme".

:hugs:
Eugenie

kayla_cd_va
08-23-2006, 06:56 PM
I understand. When dressed I want to have sex like a woman and please men. The fem feel to me is totally erotic.

Dee 1062
08-23-2006, 10:46 PM
I feel like when I'm Dee that I am more into men, and when I'm male I'm more into women...But love to party with both:)
SO WHERE'S THE PARTY?

Jennaie
08-23-2006, 11:03 PM
I can understand this to a point, but really, you are yourself, regardless of what kind of cover you choose to wear. Perhaps what your feeling is a desire to be female rather than male.

If you say that you have no desire when not dressed in this direction, then what is your desire going to be when you take all your clothing off and find yourself naked with a another man?

When I dress, I can't help but look into the mirror and realize what a sad imitation of a female I am, fake boobs, fake hips, fake ass... and I often find myself wishing I had been born female, being able to truly experience what it would be like to be 100% female. Maybe this is part of what your feeling.

Whatever your feeling, take time to let it come to a point that you do understand what it is about. It will help you better understand who you are.

crusadergirl
08-23-2006, 11:39 PM
When i'm dressed as a woman i'm still the same person. I just like women no matter what i wear. I just like dressing as a girl not being one.

DeniseNJ
08-23-2006, 11:53 PM
Well I guess we are being truthful here. I don't like the male image and could never kiss a guy in drab form. Now Denise, when she gets totally feminine starts to fantasize not about men per say but pretty females, ******** , CD's, TV's and GG's.. She wants to feel like a woman and enjoy what a woman enjoys. As for me I have never lived out my fantacies yet as Denise but I do get a strong feeling that comes over me. No !! If I met a guy as Denise , I really wouldn't be turned on BUT put him in a dress and heels and if she is passable I would get really turned on. lets put it this way I wanna feel filled up after dinner:eek:

angelfire
08-23-2006, 11:55 PM
I'm with denise on this one. I feel the exact same way.

Glenda Grant
08-24-2006, 12:00 AM
This has been a subject in previous threads. As a GG it was one of the difficult CD things to deal with, that I could compete with another women but not with another man if that is what my husband desired while dressed. It has occurred to me that when my husband is dressed I also desire a man.

Bev06 GG
08-24-2006, 12:58 AM
This has been a subject in previous threads. As a GG it was one of the difficult CD things to deal with, that I could compete with another women but not with another man if that is what my husband desired while dressed. It has occurred to me that when my husband is dressed I also desire a man.

Mm interesting Glenda. I have to say when I first found out it did cross my mind that my fella might be attracted to other CDs or men. Even more so when I started my makeover business because I was actually meeting CDs who's intent was to meet and have sex with admirers. I have to say altho its nothing to do with me, if that CD was married or in a long term relationship it did disturb me abit and I always voiced my opinion if he shared this info with me.
BEVxxxx