PDA

View Full Version : Hair & Make-up software

Sharoncd
08-23-2006, 09:03 AM
Has anybody tried any hair & make-up software? Since I have gotton older I need to change my looks a little and I thought that this is a way of getting it right the first time.

JoAnnDallas
08-23-2006, 12:23 PM
I have a couple that allow me to change the way my face looks. I'm at work right now, so can not look up the program name or where I got it.

The first thing you do is upload a closeup picture of you head and sholders. Then you have to outline your face, lips, eyes, brows, nose, and etc. This is so the program can create parameters of your face. Then it allows you to change your foundation, blush, eye shadow, eye liner, brows, and ect. It is interactive, so you can add or take away as much as you want. It all analyzies your face and can show you what you look like for a daytime look, nighttime look, ****ry look, even a goth look. You can even save pictures of the different looks. The newest addition is different hairstyles.

Peg
08-23-2006, 12:29 PM
Would love to know the name and where to get the program sounds like c/ding is going hi - tech. :happy: Peg

KateLongman27
08-23-2006, 12:40 PM
Okay I've got a demo version of the software I think you're after and the link to download is:

http://www.salonstyler.com/download/sspdemo.exe

Bare in mind it's only a demo.

Sharoncd
08-23-2006, 11:34 PM
Try www.thehairstyler.co it cost $14.95 for 3 month subscription. Other with this quality cost around $1,000.

MonikaW
08-23-2006, 11:38 PM
That product is rather expensive. If you Google makeover software or beauty software you should find all kinds. Also, search Amazon.com using those terms. There are a number of hits. Cosmopolitan markets some software, but I've seen others.

JoAnnDallas
08-24-2006, 12:17 PM
http:\\www.universalhedonics.com

The Mirror of Beauty

Retail cost is $19.95
They do have a FREE downloand, but you can not save pictures for one thing.

This is the software I was discribing.