PDA

View Full Version : what is the longest time you wore a type of outfit

MistyCD
08-23-2006, 12:54 PM
What is the longest time frame that you have worn your outfits or a particular style?

vbcdgrl
08-23-2006, 01:24 PM
If you mean consecutive hours wearing one particular outfit, I'd say about 10 hours. The longest I've been en femme is about 24 hours straight, wearing and trying on different clothes during that time. I've acquired quite a wardrobe, so one thing I enjoy doing is "mixing and matching" in front of the mirror, great fun. I'm en femme right now, wearing a white tank top and denim stretch pants. But, went into femme mode last night about 9 when I put on wig, a little makeup, panties and chemise nighty.

Vikki

brandygirl
08-23-2006, 01:27 PM
hi i quess it was about 6hrs at our vacation home in the mountains light blue tennis dress with matching lace bra and bikni panties

Paulette
08-23-2006, 03:50 PM
I have spent a whole week end dressed and it was a real eye opener. I glued my forms on after a long bubble bath and full shave Friday night. As it was late I just put on panties and night gown and spent the evening painting my toes and fingernails. When everything was dry I went to bed still wearing my forms. It was such a joy waking and feeling the weight on my chest. After taking care of the first thing in the morning bathroom tasks I enjoyed my coffee wearing my femme nightie. I got ready for the rest of the day which consisted of cleaning the house and doing a little work in the rear yard. I dressed as any GG would for doing chores,Bra,panties, jeans and sleeveless top and a nice pair of sandals.That evening I re-applied my makeup (needed another shave) and went to a T friendly club which serves dinner. I wore a black skirt and red blouse with 2" inch black heels. After a couple of hours chatting with new freinds and couple of old ones I went home to bed. Saturday night I wore a baby doll nightie whihc came with boy shorts. Sunday was another day of around the house stuff and getting caught up on the computer all the while in full femme mode( Bra, panties, yellow shorts, white halter top. Monday I did not have to get into the office early so I waited unitl then to remove all of traces of my femme self. I was very sad taking off my polish and forms. My chest felt bare and empty after having boobs for so long.

I will tell you this that the first few hours you notice your breasts but after a couple of days they are just sort of there. I found my self - brushing up against them doing some of the simplist things. And yes girls they can get in the way of doing somethings but I wish I could have my own real ones 24-7.

Butterfly Bill
08-23-2006, 04:19 PM
For the last month in Oklahoma the temperatures have been above 100 degrees (38 C) and every day when I go outside it has been one in of my very loose, almost tent-like, rayon patio dresses that I got from Dillard's. (Inside it's the birthday suit.) This may go on for another few weeks.

Toyah
08-23-2006, 04:37 PM
I would have to say about 5 to 6 hours I dont usually get more time than that to enjoy myself

Shiny
08-23-2006, 08:13 PM
I finally got the chance a couple years ago to have all the time I wanted over the winter months and started dressing on my "days" off just like usual, but I soon found I had all the time I needed!

My dressing time increased because I stay at home a lot and soon I found I was dressing all day. I would usually lounge around in a nightgown and robe all day but soon started dressing and then wearing nightgowns at night!

I had never done this for that long ever, and the extended time period of dressing goes way beyond that "brain buzz" we all get. I found it enjoyable but soon found I was dressing constantly since I didn't have to leave the house. I guess my longest time was 4 or 5 days straight. It was a weird sensation! And yes, you do get used to the breastforms weight! Another strange revelation I should deal with later.

Charleen
08-23-2006, 10:48 PM
24/7 Always. Even my drab is feminized. Love and xxxx, Lily

Dee 1062
08-23-2006, 10:51 PM
Two or three times out, if this is what you mean...for 5 to 6 hours at a time unless I find myself in a motel.:)

cheerleaderbabe
08-23-2006, 10:52 PM
well the longest i was dressed was 14 hours in a formal gown..it was for a big formal dinner..then i spent prolly another 6 hours in a skirt and cute top after I got home

Jennaie
08-23-2006, 11:07 PM
That would be the time I spent in the military, I hated that outfit.:sad:

Cristi
08-23-2006, 11:26 PM
It wasn't in one 'type' of outfit, but if you mean how long have I been dressed at one time?

Several years ago (1999?), halloween fell on one of the weekend days. I wanted to get as much 'fun' time as possible so ended up dressing all day on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. On the weekdays I mentioned to everybody that I was on the way to or from an office halloween party.

So in total, I was in dresses/skirts with hose, makeup, breastforms, etc. for 4 days straight. I also had a bra on the entire time (at night I would put on a more comfortable sports bra under my nightgown to hold the forms in place).

Of the four days, I was in pantyhose for three and heavier tights for one that was a bit cooler. I was a bit surprised at how ODD it felt on Tuesday morning to pull on socks and pants instead of hose and a skirt! It actually took me a few minutes to get used to the difference, and even then I found myself beginning to make the motion of smoothing my skirt behind me when I sat for the first part of the day.

I've really hated pants ever since. They are evil :sad: On the other hand, I was kind of glad to get back into sneakers instead of fancier but very uncomfortable women's shoes.

Rachel Morley
08-23-2006, 11:29 PM
Well if you mean the longest time dressed en femme.....then it's 36 hours non stop if you include sleeping in my nightie but without my wig and forms. :happy:

MonikaW
08-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Well the longest time is about 10 days for me when I was on vacation once. It was a wonderful feeling to be feminine for that time. I did have to conscious of the fact that I needed to be male in my mannerisms the first day I was back to being in drab mode. That was the longest time but even for shorter times such as a weekend, I find that I have to be careful of my mannerisms for a bit when going back to male mode.

MistyCD
08-24-2006, 01:05 PM
Hi, I was going to make this a poll, but my wife came down the hall and I had to quickly exit, I did not even know if my post would even be shown.

what I wanted to know is how long you have worn a particular style of outfit. For example if you spotted a really nice dress at the store that was 5 inches below your knees and you bought 4 of the same type dresses and wore that style for the a few days or weeks. For others it might be a pants outfit, or a long skirt and decided to buy a few pairs.

Do you follow the trends in the catalogs, do you change with the seasons?

Hugs Misty

Karren H
08-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Well the longest time enfemme was 3 days less 10 hours I had to be at the mine. And in the time the longest time I wore one outfit was about 9 or 10 hours...plum colored skirt and top..leather boots!!

Love Karren

Cristi
08-24-2006, 02:42 PM
what I wanted to know is how long you have worn a particular style of outfit. For example if you spotted a really nice dress at the store that was 5 inches below your knees and you bought 4 of the same type dresses and wore that style for the a few days or weeks. For others it might be a pants outfit, or a long skirt and decided to buy a few pairs.

Do you follow the trends in the catalogs, do you change with the seasons?

Hugs Misty

I look through my closet and find that, with a few exceptions, my 'style' hasn't changed. I'm not a believer in buying the 'in' clothes of any season then having to replace them when the next trend comes out.

There are a few things that I just can't wear anymore, but mostly because I didn't have as many opportunities to buy things in the past and had to be happy with what I could get, or things I bought more for 'fetish' reasons (cheerleader skirts, etc) not because my sense of fashion has changed.

I think I could pull anything I bought 10 years ago out of the closet and still enjoy it. Does this make me 'old' and 'frumpy'? I prefer 'mature'. :)

Ashleigh Beth
08-24-2006, 02:58 PM
I was lucky enough this past Memorial day to get a long, 4-day weekend to dress. Wore several different outfits, did my nails, went out to a club in a short black mini and lacy top with fishnet thigh-highs, went out driving around in a khaki mini, red tank top and cute red slides, went shopping in black crops, beigh lace blouse and strappy black slides, slept in my baby-doll top with matching thong. It was superb! Can't wait to do it all again. Feeling the need to shop again!!

Bev06 GG
08-24-2006, 03:55 PM
Hi Girls,
Well if its anyone time my record is ten hours, if its a particular style that Ive stuck with then 45 years, the outfit, MY PYJAMAS.
Love ya
BEVxxxx

Gunda
08-25-2006, 01:17 AM
Wore a dress for almost two days over a long weekend with the house to myself. Slept in another loose one I used as a nightgown.

Gunda

ArleneRaquel
08-25-2006, 01:23 AM
I've be enfemme for as long as a month straight, minus the time that it takes to bathe.

I've been wearing the same things, with additions, for a little over a year.:love:

sparks
08-25-2006, 01:28 AM
Uh? Five Minutes:D

Eugenie
08-25-2006, 01:54 AM
When I'm alone at home for a few days, I dress up in the morning and undress to go to bed. To do that, I shop in drab the first day so I don't have to go out again as I don't like nor want to go out "en femme" in public.

:hugs:
Eugenie

RikkiOfLA
08-25-2006, 04:06 AM
The longest I've spent dressed en femme? Eight years. The past 8 years, I've lived full time as an openly transgendered woman. This includes work, doctor's visits, family, etc. As you can imagine, I love it and feel much more comfortable this way. But I'm still (and always will be) a crossdresser. No hormones, no desire for surgery. Early on, I thought I would outgrow it, but I never have. I realize now I never will.

Worn one type of outfit very long? That's pretty hard to do in real life. What I wear in the bedroom with my wife is fun, but if I walked out the front door in it, I'd be arrested for sure! :heehee: There are looks I fancy I look good in, but then after a few days, I feel like wearing something else. Very short skirts don't work for church. Knee high boots are too hot in the summer. And so on.

I guess the closest thing has been the kind of bra I've worn for the past year. They're from Lane Bryant (the store, not the catalog). They're a relatively stiff, padded design that have a small plastic insert that's supposed to enhance cleavage. That doesn't work for me (no real cleavage to enhance), but I do have breasts enough that I can wear the bra without breastforms. So they're really comfortable! When I discovered this kind of bra, I quickly bought all I could find and threw away my other bras! And if that isn't enough, they're covered in really feminine looking lace too. Wahoo!

Rikki

Mistybtm
08-25-2006, 04:27 AM
from the time i wake up untill the time i go to work as soon as i get home from work and every day i don't work i am dressed, I live alone so i can alway be dressed lucky meeee :tongueout
Mistybtm

paula6
08-25-2006, 04:38 AM
In one outfit, 12 hours - I went to a party and then back to the house of some friends. Mind you, my make up was a bit of a mess by the end of the night...

I have also been licky enough to have the odd weekend where I can be who I want, but a girl as to put fresh undies on sometime.

wildjasmine
08-25-2006, 05:25 AM
I would say about 3 hours fully dressed is my longest, i find the tight fitting dresses i like to wear are very uncomfortable on the male external organs standing up is fine but sitting down can be painful, so untill i manage achieve the comfortable tuck which i so long to do then about 3 hours is the most i can handle

rosy
08-25-2006, 07:34 AM
Wore female clothes for over three days
loved it went to shops and bought clothes
even went to the pictures.
just loved being dressed as female

Sienna_cd
08-25-2006, 08:46 AM
longest strait dressing is about 10hrs. stocking, skirt and blouse. My style doesn't change much either.

MistyCD
08-25-2006, 08:33 PM
I would have to say about 4 weeks for a particular style, then for some reason I change. Maybe its the change of the seasons, who knows.

I know as the weather gets cooler, i forego on wearing pantyhose and change to heavier tights.

hugs misty

Carroll
08-25-2006, 09:30 PM
Last Halloween I went 16 hours. From the time the kids left for school until I went to bed that night.

Carroll

Kellicd848
08-25-2006, 09:32 PM
Hi try to dress as much as possible. But it is hard to do at times but when I can I dress for the whole day

Helen MC
08-26-2006, 02:59 AM
I do not go out en-femme as I am a closet dresser, but do wear panties under my drab trousers (pants) 24/7. Thus living on my own I can wear what I wish indoors and when I am home from work if not going out again it's off with the drab and on with a nice skirt or dress over my panties, and a bra and blouse of a nice girly tee shirt or top . I have quite long hair styled in a unisex appearance. So the question isn't really apprpriate for me as I can dress when I wish as long as I want at home.

I can however remember when as a teenager I was first able to have a long and undisturbed dressing festival at home. I had done so on Saturday afternoons when my dad was out at the football (a great bore to me like all competitive sports) and my sister and mother were out shopping in town but this was always curtailed by the fear that they could come home early and catch me, thankfully that never happened!

When I was about 17 however I struck lucky. My parents and my sister Anne, then about 19, were going on holiday but because I had an exam (A Level) to take I wasn't able to go and was considered old enough by then to stay home on my own. I said I would be quite happy and had plenty to keep me amused and would not be bored, if they had only known!

I was delighted to accompany them to the railway station , they were going to Ireland and had to get the ferry from Liverpool as mum didn't like to fly and it was a lot less common in the late 1960s anyway. When their train pulled out of the station I couldn't get home quickly enough!

I was like a kid in a toy store. All those lovely female clothes, as well as the panties I had been borrowing anyway for about 5 years. There was my sister's school uniform as although she had left school it was still in a cupboard (closet) and her other skirts and dresses and of course my mum's clothes. I was spoilt for choice and over those 2 weeks, apart from when I went out to buy food etc at the local shops , I was able to dress en-femme, as a schoolgirl in Anne's uniform one day, or as a housewife in mum's skirts , blouses , stockings and suspender (garter) belts and long line bra and of course her panties which by them fitted me well and I borrowed to wear anyway. At night I slept in a nightie over "my" panties . I made sure that the dresses, skirts etc were kept clean and replaced them carefully where they had been and washed all the panties and the nightie in our washing machine a couple of days before the family came home as it would have been a bit suspicious if several pairs of Mum's and Anne's knickers etc were in the laundry basket when they hadn't been at home to wear them!

I was very sorry when the day came after the two weeks that I had to put all the outer clothing back and go to meet them at the Station on their return. I did however make a point of wearing a really girly pair of mum's panties , a pink pair with floral pattern under my trousers when I met them. When they asked how I had got on I was delighted to tell them that I had really enjoyed myself and hadn't been bored at all! If they had but known how I had amused myself for those two weeks living as a girl at home!

Lilith Moon
08-26-2006, 07:20 AM
The last opportunity I had to dress was several months ago...the "window" was five days long. I was dressed en-femme for five glorious days. I sobbed when I had to put my femme stuff away :(

Angie G
08-26-2006, 07:42 AM
About 6hrs :hugs:
Angie G.

Raychel
08-26-2006, 08:03 AM
The longest that I have been dressed in fem is 2 days. The style, Long gowns and heels has been about 4 years. Before that it was only lingerie for me. I doubt that at this point in my life that the style will change.

missy collins
08-26-2006, 01:36 PM
i feel like changing, which is often. even if im just sunning by our pool, i love changing my bathing suit several times. i guess i just love being new and different all the time. and, if im out of options.....i go shopping. missy