PDA

View Full Version : Going Nuts!!!!!!!

janelle
08-23-2006, 04:05 PM
Hi Ladies, its been awhile since i have posted & not sure what going to happrn now. My life is a mess. My work hours don't let me dress as i wish, my aunt died & the rest of the relation is giving me s--t. My wife doesnot want to see it or hear it. My mom & 1 sister & 1 brother have turned there backs on me(thats fine i understand that) & only have the surport of my sister i grew up with.
I feel like a caged animal as my shrink & therapist know i would like to go as close to 24/7 as i can, & i can't even get a day now. Got a call in to my therapist to see what she says. Maybe i should just go & put myself in the nut ward of the hospital.
Any advice or words of wisdom will make this chick very grateful. I guess sometimes being differant means being alone & lost & very sad.
Thank you very much.
:hugs: :love: Janelle

janelle
08-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Thanks Daytripper, but that really makes life sux even more. I know you mean well & i thank you for your input.
:hugs: Janelle

avawho
08-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Those times that I can't get into decent clothing for a while in order to really satisfy myself, I just use visualization to get the right "vibe"... Alternately, you maybe quite surprised with just how much underneath "fem" attire you can wear an get away with, you just have to work at it...

Good luck and don't dispare

Cheers
Ava