PDA

View Full Version : Makeup 'secrets'

Calliope
08-23-2006, 04:43 PM

Joanie
08-23-2006, 05:08 PM
I am pretty much a Merle Norman girl, totally--lipstick eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, foundation, powder. I do use an Estee Lauder lip conditioner and have tried Maybelline Mascara, also some old Lancome products my wife gave me but these are sort of old, not much any more.

Jenna1561
08-23-2006, 05:51 PM
O.K., here's my everyday regimen.

1. Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for combination skin.

2. Loreal RevitaLift Eye for under my eyes and the lids.

3. Loreal TrueMatch super-blendable liquid foundation.

4. CoverGirl professional loose powder.

5. CoverGirl LashExact mascara.

When enfemme I usually add

6. Rimmel Professional eyebrow pencil.

7. Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner.

8. Maybelline ExpertWear eye shadow.

9. Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick.

Jenna

Charleen
08-23-2006, 08:04 PM
DT, I'm a plain girl. Nothing fancy. Wash with noxema, than lavender soap. As far as make up goes, when in drab, which I must, clear mascara, lip gloss/mosturizer, and of course, lady's deodorant. Out and about, I found some brown mascara yesterday! Not brown/black, but brown! Also got some pink tinted brush on lip gloss. As I've been saying, I keep it subtle, but definitely femme. Oh yeah, A touch of perfume at all times, either Charlie, or knock off Chanel # 5. Keep rockin' Sister! Love and xxxx, Lily

Dee 1062
08-23-2006, 10:30 PM
Wal-Mart and Avon-what ever is on sale:)

MonikaW
08-23-2006, 11:49 PM
I've been using mostly Arbonne (http://www.arbonne.com (http://www.arbonne.com/) ) for both skin care and makeup for the past couple of years. It is a line that is sold through independent distributors (like Mary Kay or Avon) but is a higher quality line. A GG friend turned me on to it, and I also signed up as a distributor so I could buy the products at a discount. At this point, I own most of their makeup in their catalog. I really enjoy playing with the different colors in the pallet. The new holiday colors are being released on September 1, and I can hardly wait to try them.

Cheers,

Monika

suchacutie
08-24-2006, 12:22 AM
Girls, if you haven't had a Parisian Peel, your face hasn't lived! First of all, the staff treat you like the most important person on earth, and often forget you are not a GG even though I am there as a male. I get mine done at the office of a plastic surgeon and the range of skin care is amazing...but the peel is just terrific. Of course, there are the products afterwards: cleanser, toner, moisturizer, moisturizer/sun block for during the day, etc.

The whole ball of wax makes your face soooo soft! It's really an exerience that I can't recommend too highly! I get mine about once a month. Now we're talking about getting rid of the little veins in my face...just zap them with a laser and they're gone. It really is an amazing experience!