PDA

View Full Version : panties

ComfyInCotton
12-17-2004, 05:34 AM
I've grown quite fond of wearing cotton panties lately, though I don't really derive anything from wearing them other than finding them far more comfortable than men's boxers and briefs. However, I do enjoy the cute patterns and colors and knowing they're there under my clothes. Besides wearing Bikini-cut HHW Accents, I don't wear any other women's clothing, I prefer my regular attire. Would that still be considered CD? Just curious.

Also, for a long time I felt awkward about wearing them, but lately I've begun to see them as simply fabric, just soft and cute fabric. Now I'm only apprehensive about what others would think if they knew.

Another thought, why is it that the 4 pack of panties I bought recently cost $6, but the 3 pack of boxers I bought a couple months ago cost $11? They're both Hanes, too.

Sharon
12-17-2004, 06:37 AM
CD is what you want it to be. It's all in what's going on in your head. Normally I would tell you that donning a pair of panties just because you find them more comfortable doesn't make you a crossdresser, but since you're placing posts in the Crossdresser's Forum, maybe you're more than you think or are willing to admit.
As far as the price versus men's boxers? Women's clothing as a whole seems to cost more than men's. Don't know why other than that's what the market will bear.

Donna Louise
12-17-2004, 06:50 AM
First - Hello and welcome

Yes, I agree panties are more comfortable that briefs. I never cared for boxers.

I also agree that there may be more then meets the eye here. For me it started with panties, oh so many years ago. They felt wonderful. They felt right. Soon I came to realize that I was a crossdresser. From time to time in my life I thought I had gotten rid of my "passing fancy" but it never competely went away. I finally figured out that it was a part of who I am. I have never looked back from that point. I am a crossdresser, I always will be a crossdresser and I believe I am a better person because of it, whether dressed or not.

This issue is something that you must figure out for yourself. There is something there or you would not have sought out this website. If you stumbled upon it, you would not have put a post on it.

Search inside yourself. See who you are. Crossdresser or not you are welcome here. If you ever need a question answered the ladies here have a fantastic collective wisdom and counsel. I have sought it from time to time and have never been let down.

Once again - Hi and welcome.

Donna Louise

DeniseNY
12-17-2004, 01:50 PM
Don't worry so much about labels, whether you are CD or not. It's really nobody else's business what you wear under your pants, and it wasn't even our business until you shared it with us. You enjoy it, it feels right for you, and that's really the long and the short of it.

WElcome to the forum.. Whether you choose to label yourself as a CD or not is not really as relevant as that you have found a group of us who can understand what you are feeling.

Personally, I think the panties are cheaper because women buy more underclothes than men and go through them faster, so their greater sales volume makes them cheaper to make. Just my guess.

DonnaT
12-17-2004, 02:02 PM
Truth is, no matter the reason, wearing clothes designed for the opposite gender is crossdressing. Women do it all the time and don't know it, and don't care.

If you enjoy it, you are a crossdresser.

Wendy me
12-17-2004, 02:31 PM
comfy sa of yes i have not seen a rule book on what makes a person a cder do what feels right ........and welcome

Tristen Cox
12-17-2004, 06:36 PM
I won't repeat what the other's have already said. Do as you wish, whatever makes you feel 'comfy' :D Have a great time here!

Love & hugs
Tristen

Val Tan
12-17-2004, 07:07 PM
i love cotton panties too! :D

see my blog for pics of the panties i bought ;)

BecomingBrooke
12-17-2004, 08:06 PM
hey girls,
i usta to wear fruit of the loom and still have quite a few pairs of them but now i wear hanes accents they are great!!! i am a full crossdresser and also wear panties eveyday. for whatever it's worth i think you shoudl all try hanes accents.

Love,
Elisha

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1751&stc=1

Serena
12-17-2004, 10:41 PM
Welcome here, and have a great time.

I personally think panties are more confortable than boxers or briefs, but I usually wear thongs.

But I did start out with panties, then it grew to other women's clothing, and am a crossdresser, and I'm proud I am. If there's something inside of you that gives you joy out of doing that, just do it, it doens't matter what others think.

Nikki A.
12-18-2004, 12:59 AM
I also wear panties because they are more comfy. Cotton for every day but satin or lacy for the days when I'm in the mood. Do I consider myself a CD? Yes but only because I wish that I could wear more.

trymenow
12-18-2004, 01:33 AM
I bet there is no such comfy things other than panties,, i wonder why they design such stuff only for ladies.. i tried one the other day, and i didnot feel like putting them apart. Then I started to go all over the placess and looking for a nice one with the a few designs on it and also the g-string stuff. Have u tried bras..

i love cotton panties too! :D

see my blog for pics of the panties i bought ;)

ComfyInCotton
12-18-2004, 04:00 PM
Women do it all the time and don't know it, and don't care.

The sad thing is that it's not always seen that way. I think there's a perfect sociological explanation for it, though.

hiede
12-19-2004, 01:21 AM
i only enjoy nylon briefs or a mix of nylon&spandex as the same goes for bras a cotton bra just woldnt be right.so why wear the pantys ? i geuss every one has there chose so good luck and happy dressing