PDA

View Full Version : saddess day ever!

cheerleaderbabe
08-23-2006, 10:21 PM
girls....i just wanted to tell you all that i had a sad day..i had to sell my formal dress today! I still have other things but my gf made me sell it

Wenda
08-23-2006, 10:26 PM
Ouch! Does your post imply your GF doesn't know about your other things? I saw a great formal in a shop window yesterday, but didn't go inside. I am trying to show a little budgetary discipline. I hope you got what the formal was worth .... what size was it? sympathy. w.

cheerleaderbabe
08-23-2006, 10:33 PM
she knows about the other stuff. She just didn't like that dress...it was to small for her!! it was a size 4. But ya i am going to get another one

Charleen
08-23-2006, 10:51 PM
O.K., you had to get rid of that one as she didn't like it, yet you are going to get another one, hopefully with her with you, so where's the problem? Sounds win-win to me. Love and xxxx, Lily

cheerleaderbabe
08-23-2006, 10:55 PM
well its just that that was the first gown and it was special to me.

Charleen
08-23-2006, 11:03 PM
The only thing constant in life is change. But yeah, I can understand where you're coming from. I also like to keep souveniers, but then I wouldn't have any where to put my head at night as the house would be jammed. Look at it this way, you are creating new memories. Lily

cheerleaderbabe
08-23-2006, 11:13 PM
ya..i think of it as a new begining with new memories. I am dressed right now and i don't know if i should wear a skirt or dress? any sugguestions....i am gonna walk around outside

Stacie Stockman
08-23-2006, 11:50 PM
They can take my dresses! They can take my shoes! But they cant take away my breast forms!!!!!!

sparks
08-24-2006, 01:59 AM
I don't usually endorse 'revenge,' but ... when the opportunity arises, replace the one item with two.

Oh how I love that advise. Thus my comic collection gets bigger and bigger!

Jodi
08-24-2006, 08:44 PM
girls....i just wanted to tell you all that i had a sad day..i had to sell my formal dress today! I still have other things but my gf made me sell it

Do you order her to get rid of her clothes that you don't like?

Jodi

Raychel
08-25-2006, 05:54 AM
GF made you sell your favorite dress. I guess we know who wears the pants in your household. :heehee:

carol_pacd
08-25-2006, 10:12 AM
They can take my dresses! They can take my shoes! But they cant take away my breast forms!!!!!!

LOL..Stacie,Luv that attitude girl!!:love: