PDA

View Full Version : Little town of Transgender

Dee 1062
08-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if everyone here would come together and buy a small town,We have our own Crossdressing Mayor,Policeman,Fireman and who ever.
But only in our dreams...maybe some day the world will love us, Male or Female:):hugs:

Charleen
08-23-2006, 10:44 PM
yeah, but only if I could do what I do now, be a tour guide! Historical, or would that be hysterical, tours during the day, and do ghost tours at night! I do loive to scare the panties off people, and to do enfemme! WOW! Look at all the talent we have here! If you find a town for sale, and a few have been for sale over the years, count me in! Love and xxxx, Lily

angelfire
08-23-2006, 10:56 PM
Or, rather than buying a town, we could all just invade a town.

Charleen
08-23-2006, 11:05 PM
Yeah, but then I might break a nail!:eek: Love and xxx, Lily

Sharoncd
08-23-2006, 11:16 PM
There always an alternative.
Fantasia Fair A Crossdresser Event; Cross Dress Holiday en Femme FanFair.
www.fantasiafair.org

Stacie Stockman
08-23-2006, 11:57 PM
There were a couple towns on Ebay... Guess you can find anything on there.

sparks
08-24-2006, 01:40 AM
I don't even think keeping it populated would be a problem. Soon we would be sleeping ten to a room. And I don't want any I'm bi when dressed comments here.:D

eleventhdr
08-24-2006, 03:16 AM
Well why buy one let's just build our own and then they will come right hmmm! Hey it work's for me!

Nothing is impossible you do know!

Jay Suzy!

Kate Simmons
08-24-2006, 03:33 AM
The time may be closer than you think Dee.:happy: Ericka

Trish
08-24-2006, 07:37 AM
I'm ready, l'll open a dress store!

Caitlintgsd
08-24-2006, 07:59 AM
Yea right. We'd probably have to pay taxes to a Drag "Queen".

(The above mentioned statement does not reflect the attitude or demeanor of either the forum or poster.)

Wenda
08-24-2006, 08:07 AM
There always an alternative.
Fantasia Fair A Crossdresser Event; Cross Dress Holiday en Femme FanFair.
www.fantasiafair.org

Wow that looks sooo great, Sharon. The last time I drove up highway 93 from Las Vegas to Twin Falls, ID, there was a town with a sign, "Town for Sale" Fantasia Fair sounds like less stress and more fun. Thanks for the link!

CaptLex
08-24-2006, 08:55 AM
Or, rather than buying a town, we could all just invade a town.
Now you're thinkin' like a pirate! I love it! :D

bobbie anne
08-24-2006, 09:12 AM
Great idea. I am ready to move now. Save a place for me. Bobbie

Teresa Amina
08-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Way back when (circa 1980s) the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh and his followers bought the town of Antelope, Oregon. Probably more dressers than Rajneeshees in the world so why not?

Layla
08-24-2006, 08:46 PM
If You Build It, They Will Come. I Know I Will.....layla

Kellicd848
08-24-2006, 08:53 PM
I would move there. It would be nice to be able to just go out in whatever type of clothes you wanted too. Whether it be a cute dress or skirt and blouse outfit. Just to be out and about with friends and being yourself.
Katy

angelfire
08-24-2006, 09:12 PM
Like I said, its easier to just invade a town. No work involved in building it (Might break a nail!), just all the CDs and Tgirls move there. A passive take over.

Barbara R.
08-24-2006, 10:01 PM
The most important thing is that we'd all be together

Jennaie
08-24-2006, 10:13 PM
Perhaps we could desend on Boulder Colorado. Beautiful mountains, nice clean air, friendly people. At the very least we could bring an end to the Jon Bene Ramsey saga.:happy:

Calliope
08-24-2006, 11:03 PM
Will the moderators be holding political office?

:censor:

I just might want to read the fine print first.

Adios.

tekla west
08-24-2006, 11:26 PM
Who would be the fashion police? And besides, its been done, mostly, its called The Bay Area, at least parts of it.

Janice Ashton
08-25-2006, 11:33 AM
In this town? could we have Drag Racing!! "Ok just a thought"

patti
08-25-2006, 01:29 PM
Maybe we could ask the Female to males on the Forum to go in with us - then we could have a Role reversed Town - The Women will be the mayor, and Council Members and such, Women would be the Polioce and Firefighetrs, then we males would have the time to have the Beauty Shops and Dress shops and Lingerie stores, and be the Secretaries and such!

What do you think about that thought?

Patti

CaptLex
08-25-2006, 01:40 PM
Maybe we could ask the Female to males on the Forum to go in with us - then we could have a Role reversed Town - The Women will be the mayor, and Council Members and such, Women would be the Polioce and Firefighetrs, then we males would have the time to have the Beauty Shops and Dress shops and Lingerie stores, and be the Secretaries and such!

*raises arm and waves frantically* Me, me, I want to be Sheriff! :GD:

Tracy Lynn
08-25-2006, 07:25 PM
When can I move in?

Charlene Marie
10-03-2006, 03:57 PM
What fun, I'll open a Beauty Salon. Well a Beauty Salon and Bar, LOL.

krisybryant
10-03-2006, 04:38 PM
What fun, I'll open a Beauty Salon. Well a Beauty Salon and Bar, LOL.

on that note... Transgender, USA, would probably be the only town in America that could boast the most clothing stores, shoe stores, and beauty salons per capita; one for every man-turned-woman, woman-turned-man, and child.

It is a neat idea, and it can happen for the right price.

Bridgeville, CA (http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=bridgeville-by-kompolt) is up for re-auction.

Rikkicn
10-03-2006, 07:41 PM
San Francisco is headed that way. We have a Tg police commisioner, there are two members of the Human Rights Commision that are TG.
GReat place to be TG!

brittanny
10-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Way back when (circa 1980s) the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh and his followers bought the town of Antelope, Oregon. Probably more dressers than Rajneeshees in the world so why not?

well they didn't buy Antelope they more invaded it they bought the Big Muddy Ranch and moved enough of their followers into the Town so they could control the elections so thats how they took over the Town and Changed the name to Rajneesh Puram (spelling?) But its back to Antelope now

Agles
10-03-2006, 08:20 PM
i so call the video store, rentals and sales.
been doing that most my life
oh and if we get this done before next month i can so get Lex his copy of Pirates BEFORE THE 5th :heehee: (the shop i work at gets movies in the friday before they come out :heehee: ) so what's that the 1st.

='.'=
Jamie

Samantha B L
10-03-2006, 08:29 PM
The idea of a town like that for cd'rs isn't so far fetched.I mean,who knows what the future holds.Or th present for that matter.I was surfing the net and going throught lots of menus and miscellanious stuff on an old webtv set about 1 1/2 or 2 years ago when I found a web page for an entire cd and tg retreat that covers something like 5 or 6 city blocks.It was in a city in the UK other than London.It's in town an I suppose that the people who own this thing have it facaded and layed out in such a way that it's not too obvious to anybody just hanging out on the sidewalk just what's inside.They surely want a lot of money for a few days stay in this place,but if I could afford it retreats like this are doubtless exciting!I've also run across stuff on the web for cd and tg retreats at resorts,convention centers,etc.But that town idea is cool.Samantha B L

Marg Lindenwald
10-03-2006, 08:45 PM
I hate to tell you girls, but there is already a town like that in Florida, but i'm not going to tell you WHERE.

Marg Lindenwald

Jacqui
10-03-2006, 08:56 PM
I heard there is a town for sale named "Sylvania."
Maybe we can buy it and rename it "Transsylvania....A Town For TG's to Sink Their Teeth In!"

GINA-CD
10-04-2006, 01:08 AM
I bet admirers will be very interested in such an idea... we could charge for issuing visas to allow them into our town... major success guaranteed!

Helen Waite
10-04-2006, 08:11 AM
San Francisco is headed that way. We have a Tg police commisioner, there are two members of the Human Rights Commision that are TG.
GReat place to be TG!

If the Bay Area wasn't so darned expensive, I'd be there ASAP.

Income = :2c:

Penny
10-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Truth be known, I believe it would be a really big town, perhaps a city!

Angie G
10-04-2006, 09:06 AM
:devil: Dee can I be town **** please I'v never done that before :heehee: :heehee:
angie