PDA

View Full Version : Breast forms

Charrell
08-24-2006, 02:26 AM
When I dress up I like to have the most realistic breast action going on that I can get. I just wanted to get some opinions from you girls on what your experiences have been with working with various breast forms and adhesives.
I currently have 3 different sets. A C cup teardrop pair that are very comforatable and fit in my sheer bra, but they dont have the bounce and protrusion I desire. 2 sets of D cups, one transform classic and the other Super softs which are both very much the same only the latter jiggles a little more. Those are all from http://thebreastformstore.com/transform-classic1-breastforms.aspx

I'm looking for forms that look good with adhesives and bra-less. Anyone tried out these at http://www.magiccurves.com/perfectd/picture9.htm ?

Would like to get some opinions as I really like thier look and am thinking of buying :)

Kate Simmons
08-24-2006, 04:44 AM
I dunno, I don't like heavy forms, some of the ones my CD girlfriends wear weigh a ton. I can understand how women get frustrated carrying that around all the time. Not for me, I have the lightest ones I can find. As far as "jiggling", I have no problem with that. Mine look "natural" in that respect. A lot of it also has to do with the bra you are using, how tight or loose it is, etc. Also, you have to figure what is the overall effect you are trying to achieve. My philosophy is: put 'em in, take 'em out--simple as that. Ericka

Peg
08-29-2006, 04:17 PM
I am also searching for breast forms , found some made by truekare has anyone heard of or purchased these they look real nice . I've seen so many i'm getting confused. HELP Peg

Claire I
08-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Hi Peg

I bought some self adhesive forms (http://www.us.amoena.com/ECompany/USAmo/Homepage.nsf/1989cec9be30ee68c12569ff0036969d/c442f173e16fab4ac1256f490030fe66?OpenDocument) this summer. They were a bit expensive, but a wonderful experience. I like to wear them with a stretchy dress with a well defined bust. This allows be to wear them bra-less.

Did I already say wonderful feeling :D

Claire

bob..bie?
08-30-2006, 04:21 PM
Two weeks ago, for my first pair of breast forms, I purchased a set of Amoena brest forms at a local shop that is near a large hospital that caters to post op ladys. They were VERY expensive ($460/pair) but I had just purchased my first long line bra and I wanted to have something to wear in it... The style I purchased is designed to be worn without adhesives as they have a very soft gel surface on the back so that they conform to the post op chest. They are very comfortable to wear against the skin and if you have small man breasts as I do (about half an A) they do not squash what you have and actually have a fuller size than what they were designed to be... The web site also has many pocket style bra's listed. I now wear a Fashion Forms pocket bra at night under my favorite gramdma style long cotton nighty, as the Amoena breast forms are so soft (like the real thing) that they tend to fall out of a regular bra when I lie on my side. When I wear a soft, non underwire type bra around the house, as the breast forms warm up, they tend to sag a bit like the real thing would do on an older "lady" like myself... If I wear a stiffer, cup style underwire bra, they fill up the bra and look great under a thin t-shirt or hi fashion blouse...

Amoena has a store locater function which I used to find 3 shops within 10 miles of my northern NJ location that stock their products. I am going to visit the closest location when i finish this post,,, (No, I am not going dressed... not this time anyway...!!).

I only discovered Crossdressers.com last week so I was not able to take advantage of all the great hints I have read there before making my first breast form purchase.

The web site is:
http://www.us.amoena.com/ECompany/USAmo/Homepage.nsf/(VIEWDOCSBYID)/FB0698BFA8C3B89C05256AB70056DC6E

I am not sure If Amoena sells over the web or only through their stores. And, I am not sure that the price I paid was fair or did the ladys in the shop see a newbee CD fish sheepishly walking in and think "here comes a big sale".

Please excuse the long post...

bob..bie?